Best tank?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best tank?

What's the best tank? Top guys in my server go with dark paladin?
    No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Yeah i'm using her..what bout her evolution? Is it worth it? I'm saving for ES
    No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

Best Tank= Your Main Char.

All other Heroes cant really tank much.

It is better for you to get ES.

Comment

Right now valky is a rage feeder for my nereida..what use an irb without ES? Claw coming in 2 gauntlets..atalanta & dijin with bersk 61

Comment

Originally posted by R248820365
          The best char to get as first from House of Cards is light Envoy
          Thats the Correct answer

Comment

Problem with tanks is that even if you have a great tank who can soak up a bunch of hits, if they're not the one getting hit, they're useless. Only tank who can force people to hit her is valkyrie / dark valkyrie. But in general tanks aren't that useful because they take far more resources to be effective than a damage-dealing hero.

Comment

valkyrie is pretty much the single best defense against IRB builds since no matter what at least 1 damager or 1 rage builder will be getting targeted each time she uses skill. Add in her shield and buff her defense/end/hp and she would be pretty awesome. Against non IRB people though she's pretty useless since someone able to buff team or deal high damage would help a lot more.

As with everything else A. its relative to the situation and B. Its relative to who has higher BR/spent more money.

Comment

Mountain king. I think, is the best in defending.. But i wouldnt waste any time on a defense since strikers are able to do more..

Comment

rose knight

Comment

For most "Hard" battles all of your party will be taking hits, not just the front row, so no one can tank that effectively.
                    For single opponents, i.e. WB and Guantlet, only your main will get hit, so again, no need for a tank other than you main.
                    Just get LE.

Comment

Working...
                    X