Hot Events should be mailed when not collected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Events should be mailed when not collected

I work, and come into game at night about 19:30 server time... i have to catch up on a whole days worth of stuff and participate in events also... I am usually working on catching up and finishing stuff upto the moment of rollover... at least 2 days a week, i'm still collecting hot events at rollover! You should make it so that any hot event that is earned but not collected, is mailed to the player, like other stuff in game that is earned but not collected! I get really upset, like tonight, i was on 2nd page clicking buttons in hot events, when rollover happened, it was raining here and my internet was running really slowly.. i had to click 5, 6 or even 8 times on a button to get it to take my click... so i was moving as quickly as it allowed me to go. I missed out on many feathers, over 40 of them, which i had earned, but which my getting in late daily from work and my internet being slow, had prevented me from collecting. If the hot events I had qualified for were going to be mailed to me, i could have continued working on qualifying for more events, rather than having to stop working on qualifying and trying to collect what i could before rollover!! If i've met the qualifications for the hot event, but can't get to it, due to internet slowness, pc troubles, or other reasons, and they were going to be mailed to me anyways, I would be a very happy camper... as it is, I'm getting more and more frustrated trying to play the game, which i really like, but have trouble playing well, due to the hours I work and my not getting the hot events I've qualified for!!! PLEASE mail us the HOT EVENTS, we've worked so hard to qualify for, but didn't get, because we didn't click the button for it!!! JUST mail us the HOT events we've won but not collected yet, at rollover!

Does anyone else agree with this suggestion??? please add note if you do!!
    Last edited by orionway; 01-20-2015, 01:22 AM. Reason: to ask others to endorse!

It's ok to make a suggestion on the right section, but why do you post the same thread, same title, on the other sections?
    I deleted your other threads.
    Wait here for answers and don't make anymore threads, that doesn't make your thread more " visible ".

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

I agree with this. If it is earned, it should be rewarded. Not sure how much work the coding would take but I like it.
      Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
      JennAngel
      Level 85+

Comment

they already have plenty of events that auto send rewards like TT not see it would b too hard to use similar coding for hot events

Comment

I think It would be nice . I like it. Maybe Dev's would consider to implement it. Good suggestion .

Comment

i agree....1 have that same problem...

Comment

well, it's an ongoing problem for me, i just lost pages 2 & 3 of hot events again tonight... it's raining and my inet connection suxs when it rains.. sooo slow.. but keep trying to finish before rollover.. took me over 4 min just to clear page 1 and top 1/2 of page 2... missed the rest of the hot events... this suxs!!! bottom line for me, if i've earned it... let me get it without the needing to click a button.. especially if rollover occurs, cause can't collect it then....

Comment

agrre with this suggestion, earned=collected (or sended vial mail)
                S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
                X