Daric . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daric . . .

Well so much for getting darics . . . thanks . . . now the only event we look forward to sucks as well thanks . . .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lol.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	1765953
    Last edited by Einns; 02-06-2015, 09:46 AM.

Originally posted by Einns View Post
    Well so much for getting darics . . . thanks . . . now the only event we look forward to sucks as well thanks . . .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125824[/ATTACH]
    nothing new all they did this year was to force cash
    dont understand what problem was for them if they let as before with spend any amount and get 1 k daric
    from spend nay amount to recharge any amount and now recharge 299 dia soon gonna be like mount exclusive recharge few k dia
    djini market was best way for fre peoples buy stuff for tycon now seems they have no way only to w8 like hoc few month to be sure they can get 100k points

Comment

well yay for us, Close tarots, decreace darics, no it be to log in pay 100 dimes :P
      Antifreeze
      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
        well yay for us, Close tarots, decreace darics, no it be to log in pay 100 dimes :P
        It feels more like a 1000 sometimes damn, too bad I've used all my darics
        Alanna
        Beserker lvl 73
        980K BR
        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
        Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
        Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
        Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
        Mystic lvl 72
        1.1M BR
        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
        Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
        Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
        Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

wont this make more ppl who spend stop spending than make non spenders spend

Comment

Hmmm the idea of not getting like 200-300 darics at spend neammount is terrible for those who started to play last months .. Since the free 100 dias giveaway is no longer showingup and some free people cant benefit of free dias from sponsors tasks, I think were going down verry fast. The rate of people who will giveup cant be ballanced by those who start playing on older servers .. Changes are not verry welcomed and I think this will go like this with all events ..

Comment

There is a trick for non-spenders to get the "spend 40k daric to get 20k reward" every tycoon, only if people just use their brains more than their whining they will figure it out

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
                There is a trick for non-spenders to get the "spend 40k daric to get 20k reward" every tycoon, only if people just use their brains more than their whining they will figure it out
                u make me laught like hell with this 40k daric spend as free peoples :P

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
                  u make me laught like hell with this 40k daric spend as free peoples :P
                  ita take 2 months the first time , after that u spend 40k darics per month for free .

Comment

then iluminate us how u get in 2 month enought

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                      ita take 2 months the first time , after that u spend 40k darics per month for free .
                      Finally someone who understands how it works, it is rare to see people like you who actually uses brains

Comment

The 2 months "trick" does NOT change the fact that until last SS Tycoon you can get 1k darics daily w/o recharging 299 diamonds and now you cant do it anymore.
                        The difference is 5k darics less and this IS something to complain about, even if just for having 40k to spend instead of 45k.
                        So the OP has ALL the rights to complain about the way this game is rapidly becoming less and less actractive for non/light casher and thus for everyone in the long run.

Comment

even those who spend alot will spend less or even none if they r only person on a server

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
                            even those who spend alot will spend less or even none if they r only person on a server
                            What reason they have to spend less ? they will still need resources to fight on Single tournaments , Divine war , Divine Realm CoM .

Originally posted by Junefrain View Post
                            The 2 months "trick" does NOT change the fact that until last SS Tycoon you can get 1k darics daily w/o recharging 299 diamonds and now you cant do it anymore.
                            The difference is 5k darics less and this IS something to complain about, even if just for having 40k to spend instead of 45k.
                            So the OP has ALL the rights to complain about the way this game is rapidly becoming less and less actractive for non/light casher and thus for everyone in the long run.
                            5k darics is nothing compared to not having the Return we have nowdays , it was a matter of balance .

Comment

Jin is the only way to get something. And now my server at all going to die. This Tycoon and no or taro or gin. c .. Or tell me how to win Tycoon without gin?
                              Last edited by Serggreat; 02-06-2015, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X