to

'RECHARGE 299' (now)

What next?

'RECHARGE 499' (future ss tycoon)

to

'RECHARGE 999' (next year 2016)

to

'RECHARGE 1999' (hm...)
    299 is the min amount recharge on GTarcade FB , players on their forum cried about R2 getting it for free . Stop being so dramatic and remember it were players that asked for it .

Comment

Thys discutiona are useless, they dont care about your opinion ..unless it comes with a 100$ bill next to it ). Whatever you sey or do or whatever opinion you have/write they will put it aside as long as they have casheers to pay theyr price, the rest can die, they dont care .....
      My opinion ? ....stop pay2play for a month , will see then crying greedy r2games
      Have fun and save your money !

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
        299 is the min amount recharge on GTarcade FB , players on their forum cried about R2 getting it for free . Stop being so dramatic and remember it were players that asked for it .
        well, i get less than 50 diamond per day from free offers. Getting 299 diamond from free offers? I wish I were in different country. I still don't get it why they change the rule for getting that 1k daric. Why can they just stick with

'SPEND ANY AMOUNT'? benefit both gta, r2g and other platform too. Oh wait! its all about...

'P R O F I T'

Comment

what will we do with 200 darics? thank you? lol
          namichwan
          s206
          berserker

Comment

Why is 499 min recharge on r2 then? Why gtarcade players dont get VAT as people claim? why r2 dont get club, like gtarcade? In short why R2 gets worse from them. but dont get good things they get?

Comment

Hmm, then what's the point of play on R2's servers instead of GTA's?
              You and all that crying ppl on their forums FORGET that yes, we where able to get some minor thing for "any amount" instead of 299 BUT we DONT have any of their site events/rewards/gift codes!
              So, to have a fair playground they have to STOP giving their customers for free things that we DONT get.
              If I'm wrong I'll be happy to apologize, otherwise is time to pondering a fresh start on a GTA server: same diamond prices BUT A TRUCKLOAD of freebies during the year :P

PS: And btw are we not players too? If yes, why cant we ask something too? Oh yes, cause what we ask don't rise their income!
              PPS: Or even better: we should start crying about all the things that GTA's player get for free and ask for removing them, just to return the favor ^^

Comment

boycott r2games don't recharge hahahahaha
                namichwan
                s206
                berserker

Comment

Originally posted by Junefrain View Post
                  Hmm, then what's the point of play on R2's servers instead of GTA's?
                  You and all that crying ppl on their forums FORGET that yes, we where able to get some minor thing for "any amount" instead of 299 BUT we DONT have any of their site events/rewards/gift codes!
                  So, to have a fair playground they have to STOP giving their customers for free things that we DONT get.
                  If I'm wrong I'll be happy to apologize, otherwise is time to pondering a fresh start on a GTA server: same diamond prices BUT A TRUCKLOAD of freebies during the year :P

PS: And btw are we not players too? If yes, why cant we ask something too? Oh yes, cause what we ask don't rise their income!
                  PPS: Or even better: we should start crying about all the things that GTA's player get for free and ask for removing them, just to return the favor ^^
                  Actualy GTarcade eu servers/players seems to get dias 20% cheaper now lol but rest is true

Comment

all these ppl just don't know that GTArcade is the developer of this game, and thus have the right to set the prices even in here

IMO, R2 think they'd benefit more from free players doing offers from sponsor than recharging 300 dias...
                    it's just a matter of "R2 = publisher" and "GTA = developer with rights", so yeah...
                    R2 can say no to a "command" to do this thing, if anything... blame the jealous lot who play on GTArcade
                    xD
                    Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                    -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                    -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                    -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

sadly spoiled the mood of all players

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
                        all these ppl just don't know that GTArcade is the developer of this game, and thus have the right to set the prices even in here

IMO, R2 think they'd benefit more from free players doing offers from sponsor than recharging 300 dias...
                        it's just a matter of "R2 = publisher" and "GTA = developer with rights", so yeah...
                        R2 can say no to a "command" to do this thing, if anything... blame the jealous lot who play on GTArcade
                        xD
                        Somewhat true, tho they are 2 parties and must come to some agreement, thing is R2 wont stand for its playerbase as they dont care. Also how come Gta dont pay VAT while r2 does?

Comment

Originally posted by R25516865 View Post
                          Somewhat true, tho they are 2 parties and must come to some agreement, thing is R2 wont stand for its playerbase as they dont care. Also how come Gta dont pay VAT while r2 does?
                          Negotations can only be held when both partys are equals , GTarcade have superiority postion as Developer .

Comment

Negotations can only be held when both partys are equals , GTarcade have superiority postion as Developer .
                            they do, still they need publishers to get more money, so negotiations are possible.

Comment

Originally posted by R25516865 View Post
                              they do, still they need publishers to get more money, so negotiations are possible.
                              look at this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-to-r2g...-%28 ,R2 as publishers is becoming a hindrance/enemy for GTarcade , and there are crapload of publishers , dont forgot they have the game in FB too .

Comment

look at this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-to-r2g...-%28 ,R2 as publishers is becoming a hindrance/enemy for GTarcade , and there are crapload of publishers , dont forgot they have the game in FB too .
                                Nothing in that post thats not here already. And if r2 is becoming hinderance why gta got more publishers then? if they want monopoly that makes no sense right?

Comment

Working...
                                X