Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarot Feature Advanced

Love the Tarot game event/feature! pretty fun

Thoughts had to improve the system if R2Games&Devs were interested in forming a contract with this Artist&they agree

Path of the Soul Deck
    Divine Guidance Deck by Cheryl Lee Harnish
    Some of the Tarot cards she has are really fitting to the game, for example the Birth of Angels card , the rest are awesome artwork and really inspiring+uplifting messages

Concept being:
    *Button to enter in this system once open Tarot system*

1. Pull a couple cards for free

*Based on the cards pull*
    2. More chances to start the game on regular tarot
    3. Chance of more flips for regular tarot system & potentially new system
    4. Chance of special buffs
    5. Chance for special items like the Angel/Clothes/Mount shards or items that people are having difficulty completing- could even switch up during holidays
    6. Premium Card Pulls for more chances to pull a higher card with more value/chance of giving some of best rewards(combo of more flips, items and or buffs)-
    7. There should be at least some chance to pull a nice card for free, don't think free players should be left out from the good cards-Premium flips should only be to pull extra cards past daily limit(example also being like in the free draw links listed some cards aren't avail-could do similar here basically) and slightly better chances getting good ones, it should also encourage a little bit of cashing to help support R2 and the Artist for their scripting and artwork +the neat messages/Basically keeping it as it is unless unlock cash ones to select from

This sound interesting to players? could still leave the buy more flips on its own option as well.
    *just another player/can't promise anything in this section but I'd like for us to be able to work together anyways to get our feedback and suggestions heard!*
    feel free to list any reason why this would be good or could be improved etc, open to suggestions to improve this concept(types of buffs or items that would be interesting on reg basis etc)! hope everyone is having a awesome time playing!!
    yes please!!
    27.85%
    could use some adjusting but I love it!
    21.52%
    maybe, not sure
    10.13%
    Think it's fine the way it is
    40.51%
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 02-21-2015, 08:39 PM.

Sounds very interesting, especially the shards stuff. If that means tarot cards comes back without the bug where some players can get max points each day, count me in.

Comment

doesn't sound like to bad of an idea, only problem is if someone gets shards for Angel/Clothes/Mount that they already what are they supposed to do with the extra unneeded shards, I know they don't want to add a trade system to the game otherwise people would be trading al kinds of things, but if you just made so people could trade shards I don't see how that would effect to much, or add an auction system.

Comment

Leave it the way it was.

Comment

Originally posted by MuffJunky View Post
          Leave it the way it was.
          i agree ,sounds too much like turning it in to another casher only feature ,we have enough of those already ,leave well enough alone

Comment

I find those cards confusing, better use old ones in stead. Those gazilion colours are gona make so u cant remember anything where it was, or just to confuze you.
            Also som1 already sead, if ur gona make tarot another cash grabing botomles pit, better leave it as it was, or just remove it from game totaly.

Why not use shards? Becouse it mounts to that actualy u can not make anything unles u get lucky, and we know that in this game it means "cash a lot until ur bank claims ur house", so no thank you.

Nice and steady inflow of basic resorses is what tarot was for, and it was good. Shop was also nice primary becouse u could get Gems from it and much needed Angel Crystals. Not to mention Synth Schrols, SS stones, Bles stones, etc.

Also, on that pole, there is no option for "not interested in this idea, leave it as it was", u should add it. Would personaly vote for no changes in Tarot what so ever ecsept expending shop.

Comment

Leave it the way it was!

You change stuff and never for the better. More bugs..more anger...oh..and of course..spend spend spend.

As for "contracting" for new cards? Who is gonna pay for that contract in the end? The players...the company isn't going to just foot a bill and not recoup.

Ever heard of the KISS theory? Keep it simple stupid. Maybe more of that and less of the bling bling.
              Last edited by Miz18; 02-22-2015, 09:02 AM.

IGN: MizUndrstd
              Server: s4
              Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

The reward system is a nice idea. But the directions are a bit confusing, I guess I won't judge it until I've played it.

Comment

Leave it the way it was
                  ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

I like the old cards, but I like the idea of a new system. I didn't like the old tarot.

But a rewards system or an extra kind? Might buff it up enough that I'd be interested....so, hmm.

Couse GTA will find a spectacular way of messing it up, but, I'll throw a chance.
                    Last edited by ShiraBrie; 02-22-2015, 05:13 PM.
                    Alanna
                    Beserker lvl 73
                    980K BR
                    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                    Mystic lvl 72
                    1.1M BR
                    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                    Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

mixed feeling here, like old one but a new system seems nice
                      Alvast
                      [S210] Fiery Citadel
                      Class: Berserker
                      Guild: Knights

Comment

pliz make it the way it is ..we have enough of bugs already and we dont want this game to be cashers game .

Comment

yes new the new system give the free players a better chance to get top ten rank prizes

Comment

i say let it be like before its balance that way

Comment

dont change we have enough bugs already

Comment

Working...
                              X