No announcement yet.

Tarot Feature Advanced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave exactly the way it was when it was removed, it worked just fine.

Except add back the in the fusion Gem you removed without warning as I was 3 k short of it at the time.

Comment

it is a good idea

Comment

as other stated here, i am on both sides, like new ideas, but afraid in what that may come in the end, getting more unwanted shards or get a crumbs if you dont pay dont sound atractive
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Voting and making my comment here as well. Please leave it the way it was.

if you didn't vote, please do so, it makes a difference more than just commenting
          Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
          JennAngel
          Level 85+

Comment

adding a cashable feature to tarot but leaving the rest of it alone would be a happy medium; i understand the idea of making money from it but don't mess it up for the rest of us.... add to what is there in order to make money instead of just pulling the rug out from the rest of us
            Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
            JennAngel
            Level 85+

Comment

sounds nice, but please dont make it all a cashier game.
              LoA isnt caring about the free players any more...

make it so that we would love you again :'D

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")
              |¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|×ღ×|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|
              . . . . . . . . . ⓝⓐⓜⓔ - ραιgε . . . . . . . . . . . .
              . . . . ⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓡ - υα 37 . . . . . . . . . . . . .
              . . . . . . ⓖⓤⓘⓛⓓ - ƒαιяч ţαιℓ . . . . . . . . . .
              . . . . . ⓐⓛⓛⓘⓐⓝⒸⓔ - ƒαιяч ƨơƞɢ . . . . .
              |________________|×ღ×|________________|

❱❱ ѕнαdowɢoтнιcɢιrl @ devιαɴт αrт ❰❰

Comment

This is just an absolutely stupid convoluted idea. You make it so complicated that it "sounds great" but in reality it will be a bloody waste of time and a joke like most of this game.
                You make it sound like a done deal already....thanks for ruining tarot..which was a nice simple in-game feature.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                Server: s4
                Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

LMAO...when have they ever taken player opinions into consideration....
                  If it can make them money..or they can find a way for it to make money then it will happen.
                  As for the shards and stuff you have..they need to make everything smeltable..that would solve the problem.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                  Server: s4
                  Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

I voted to leave it the way it was because there was nothing wrong with it in the first place(and I don't even mean new bugs, thats to be expected). You can adjust the prizes to the game's desire, but now you've completely changed the Tarot game. I don't spend a penny on this game and I always came out rank 1 or near it. I don't need some special bologna you're trying to put in it to help me. You're changing something that took concentration and brains to win, and made it into whatever you call those explanations up top. As a non-casher, I was pleased to earn my upper ranks in Tarot, instead of buying it. There are far more broken things in this game that needed attending, than to mess with something that wasn't broken.

If this actually makes Tarot better in any way, then thats great and thank you. But, if its only to make more money, shame on you.
                    Last edited by MuffJunky; 03-06-2015, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Leave taro the way it was. It was ok!

Other events need Upgrade more than taro. Riders and Tidal Pool (nowhere to go on, need more levels, other riding system or something like that), Quiz (useless for high lvl players, personally I'd remove it at all, we have Angel Quiz event), World Boss (1-2 hits per events again...need some changes in system itself, +hp helps only for a short period - it's not a sollution), more gems exchanging posibilities, stuf smelting, Twilight Clash fixing (imposible to play, most people just don't come)... There are soooo much work around.

Better work on quality rather than quantity.

Comment

when u'll return tarot in game admins ? ? ?

Comment

Tarot opennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Don't release it yet, for Heaven's sake. Resolve the remaining bugs first before releasing the new bugs, ahem.. event.

Comment

we need tarot back

Comment

yeh great whatever just do something its been like 2 months
                                IGN : psychosis
                                Level : 94
                                Class : archer
                                Battle Rating 14mil BR
                                Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
                                Guild : wintergarden

Comment

Working...
                                X