• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game over

nothing work and all u do is hide the truth
    its to late we all know now just grow a pair and tell the truth like GTA
    better fix game or its game over and u lose many players
    its like bob said u can fool some people some times but u can fool all the people all the time
    wish to see u put as much enegry in fix game as u have in hide truth and delete it

Originally posted by dias4me View Post
    nothing work and all u do is hide the truth
    its to late we all know now just grow a pair and tell the truth like GTA
    better fix game or its game over and u lose many players
    its like bob said u can fool some people some times but u can fool all the people all the time
    wish to see u put as much enegry in fix game as u have in hide truth and delete it
    then just leave if you don't like the game, nobody is forcing you to play

Comment

what can u play than raider ta cs spire totem abyss com dr tarot wyrm all dont work

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
        then just leave if you don't like the game, nobody is forcing you to play
        he is right though ... nothing is working as it should and they should stop deleting ppl's posts.
        S69 Foultusk Lair
        IGN Jm4nsk1
        Guild BloodOath
        Alliance BloodOath
        lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
          he is right though ... nothing is working as it should and they should stop deleting ppl's posts.
          Only TA and Tarot were not working everything else works fine on my server

Comment

Originally posted by lezickh View Post
            Only TA and Tarot were not working everything else works fine on my server
            on alot of servers incl mine TA TD CS Tarot Arena Raiders all not work
            S69 Foultusk Lair
            IGN Jm4nsk1
            Guild BloodOath
            Alliance BloodOath
            lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

s186 : TA - OFFLINE; ARENA - OFFLINE; ABYSS - OFFLINE; TAROT - STILL OFFLINE (No real information about re'releasingit untill now); RAIDERS - Explore WORKING but RAID OFFLINE ..

lezickh a friendly advice .. you think that telling an old player who invested a certain ammount of cash in this game till now to quit cause such things/tasks are not working will solve the problem? I can reply you with four star word followed by off and i mean it .. so ****off and have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by p0lal3la View Post
                s186 : TA - OFFLINE; ARENA - OFFLINE; ABYSS - OFFLINE; TAROT - STILL OFFLINE (No real information about re'releasingit untill now); RAIDERS - Explore WORKING but RAID OFFLINE ..

lezickh a friendly advice .. you think that telling an old player who invested a certain ammount of cash in this game till now to quit cause such things/tasks are not working will solve the problem? I can reply you with four star word followed by off and i mean it .. so ****off and have a nice day
                He said "Game Over", I am just reminding him to leave, since he wanted it himself, and yes it will solve the problem he won't have to worry about the game not working if he leave, and forums wil lose another whiner too.
                Just like shooting 2 birds in 1 stone..

Here's my reply to your advise 凸(-_-)凸

Comment

i hope u get all bugs we have than we see how u like that
                  Last edited by ajax408; 02-28-2015, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Yeah u are the right person with the right answer and solution .. again four stars word followed by off .. still wishing you a nice day ..

Comment

Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
                      i hope u get all bugs we have than we see how u like that
                      Yes we get bugs....

the bugs that give you extra resources and i hope i get more bugs

Comment

[QUOTE=lezickh;1284146]He said "Game Over", I am just reminding him to leave, since he wanted it himself, and yes it will solve the problem he won't have to worry about the game not working if he leave, and forums wil lose another whiner too.
                        Just like shooting 2 birds in 1 stone..

so u think ask for fix becouse 80% dont work is cry u must have less brains than a amoebe

and real nice u have the balls to call me a whiner on forum save from ur bedroom
                        be a real man and come to amsterdam and say it in my face than we see who whine

Comment

extra resources .. sorry but u just turned to be one of the bigggggest idiots i ever encountered .. sorry but you are such an IDIOT .. omg ..

Comment

Originally posted by p0lal3la View Post
                            extra resources .. sorry but u just turned to be one of the bigggggest idiots i ever encountered .. sorry but you are such an IDIOT .. omg ..
                            So you're telling me u don't know a single glitch in this game, there a tons out there... go make an alt experiment and you will find out some useful bugs

Comment

Well honestly, they won't take your whinings too seriously. Just look at players reception to recent cs tycoon, nothing's changed as if game isn't broken. Oh I bet I'd hear you guys say this lame excuse - but players didn't cash as much this time around.

Comment

Working...
                              X