Best guide for lucky tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best guide for lucky tree

Want to get the most out of the lucky tree? Sit back and do nothing, spend nothing, let some buffoon waste a ton of money and collect the free stuff.

Cost = 0
    smiles = 0

Knowing you got all that stuff for free = priceless

That buffoon might break the dealers hand get a refund of 60/80% of dias he spent and many high lvl gem chests. With those gems will strenghten himself and will kick ur smileing arse in Com and all around .. then u will all call him insane casher will maybe laugh of this but in the end he's on top and he going to smile back from there .. maybe things wont work this way and this "buffoon" will lose dias and get cheap stuff .. its a verry discutable guide of what to do and what not .. btw your point of wiew is verry healthy one ..

Comment

I'll take that kick in the arse in CoM/all-around, it probably won't hurt as much compared to a kick in my wallet and dignity.

Comment

Well .. some can afford spending huge ammounts of cash without nereason .. sadly iam not part of that group, iam only watching how tree lvl its raising and how announcements show what did those persons win .. in my case 100 eu is a nice ammount for others its fun money.

Comment

guys in my server left only 1 spender, and he's spending not so much like others in other servers, so what to do? my tree is growing on 2-3lvl max ( so it is not good guide !!!

Comment

Hi IO this guide is for those who do not want to spend money on the game that requires major fixes.

Comment

Your point of a view has a major flow,and that is,without us,you won't get anything from this event.I for one,won't cash in tree,simply because what happened recently and the fact that the game is full of bugs atm.People cash because they afford it,what's your problem with it? Let's see what will you say if the tree won't reach lvl 5 in your server,while in other servers it will go to 7,8.

Comment

Do you honestly think i care? It is people like you that think they have to spend everything to be someone in a pixelated non reality game. My suggestion is get a
                life. It a game nothing more nothing less.

Comment

the people that spend that amount of money obviously already have a life since they made all the money, and you're here mooching for free lol. you get a life moocher

Comment

Originally posted by NataliaSwift View Post
                    the people that spend that amount of money obviously already have a life since they made all the money, and you're here mooching for free lol. you get a life moocher
                    why would someone spend REAL cash on VIRTUAL cash? Its like burning your own cash in your backyard and smell the burning cash with little bit of satisfaction.

REALITY check
                    -$30 you can buy food for 2 or 3 days, or if you like me that like to spend on food, just one day on McD with your friends and your family. Have a nice fun memory and long lasting memories with your love one. Buy gas, so that you can travel with your love one and make out in some unused road, gas for your car so that you will not late for work.

-$30 for recharge. The only thing you get is nothing in your hand. Only in your eye and your mind. Its like you paying in p or n webcam and its only last for 30 minute, not that I've exp on it. xD satisfaction for your inner self. that is it, you think it would last? Hell no! there will be someone with UNLIMITED diamond notice that you spend huge amount of cash and gets greedy.
                    He spend NOTHING and you spend your 3 month salary, plus your saving, borrowed from your ma, from your boyfriend that have to get 'down low' with rich daddies in order for you to recharge 300 diamond just to get the 'Recharge 299' prize, and try to beat someone with UNLIMITED diamond.

So....

Have a good day everyone!

Comment

alrighty then
                      Last edited by NataliaSwift; 03-02-2015, 06:30 AM. Reason: want to delete

Comment

Originally posted by NataliaSwift View Post
                        alrighty then
                        Originally posted by Konjiki89 View Post
                        why would someone spend REAL cash on VIRTUAL cash? Its like burning your own cash in your backyard and smell the burning cash with little bit of satisfaction.

REALITY check
                        -$30 you can buy food for 2 or 3 days, or if you like me that like to spend on food, just one day on McD with your friends and your family. Have a nice fun memory and long lasting memories with your love one. Buy gas, so that you can travel with your love one and make out in some unused road, gas for your car so that you will not late for work.

-$30 for recharge. The only thing you get is nothing in your hand. Only in your eye and your mind. Its like you paying in p or n webcam and its only last for 30 minute, not that I've exp on it. xD satisfaction for your inner self. that is it, you think it would last? Hell no! there will be someone with UNLIMITED diamond notice that you spend huge amount of cash and gets greedy.
                        He spend NOTHING and you spend your 3 month salary, plus your saving, borrowed from your ma, from your boyfriend that have to get 'down low' with rich daddies in order for you to recharge 300 diamond just to get the 'Recharge 299' prize, and try to beat someone with UNLIMITED diamond.

So....

why would you spend 3 month salary if you cant afford it? maybe you should have made an argument that makes at least a bit of sense

Comment

Konjiki,agreed,if you must chose from 1,then take what you like,but if i can do both,why should i chose

Comment

Originally posted by Konjiki89 View Post

REALITY check

So....

Some arguments, no ***.....
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Double_399996_1614105.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1709124
                            Name: Yennefer
                            Class: Sorcerer
                            Serv:ua45

Comment

so it is true, the world right now is no place for joke and sarcasm.

Comment

Working...
                              X