Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you make something new

dear support
    can you make a thing so we can get rid of all the old, we do not use in our bag every time we gather items to mount or something else we always have some in profits and they fill up just think that you could do an event or Secondly, maybe we could get some useful things for all the things we have in surplus

I think it was a good idea

I got over 20.0000 thicket its to many but we always get them whit something else thats bad let us thoose if we want more in hot event done put it whit anhother items.

Originally posted by Chilina View Post
    dear support
    can you make a thing so we can get rid of all the old, we do not use in our bag every time we gather items to mount or something else we always have some in profits and they fill up just think that you could do an event or Secondly, maybe we could get some useful things for all the things we have in surplus

I think it was a good idea

I got over 20.0000 thicket its to many but we always get them whit something else thats bad let us thoose if we want more in hot event done put it whit anhother items.
    Originally posted by Dvdqueen View Post
    Dear LOA we all have so much stuff in bag one or more we cant use because we collect so many things for one year now and some off them we cant use

exsamle collect 200 or 250 to get cloth you dont collect 200 or 250 but more and rest we cant use to notthing we all have a lot of things we cant use anymore .group thicket I got 12.000 and I dont use them to bye anything

dont think so many people use them.

can you make something for us so we can get it out of bag I hope you can

One thing more can you put Dragonsoul into littel helper plz its so many click whit mouse we have to do

I love the game so many new things for us

nice idea I think many peolpe will love it

Jaquieline

Read back your post reply for solution to your thicket. The link is below.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-something-new

Obviously you are the same person making 2 threads of the same issues. Spelling mistakes is the same.
    Last edited by Norman818181; 03-29-2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X