New World Boss.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New World Boss.

OK, now I know you all are tweaking the WB so people can get hits in. Love it, and no, this isn't an angry, shake my fist curse you to the depths kind of deal, but an actual suggestion.

Today, our second boss had 46 Billion HP. Even with all 8 of our heavy cashers on the field, the hour expired with the second boss still alive with about 13 bill left. Think you tweaked a hair too much. So here's my suggestion:

First boss has a fixed amount of HP. With the new defenses the bosses have, it may still take us 5 or so minutes to kill it. Second boss has a higher fixed amount. Would take about 10-12 minutes to beat. 3rd boss has an even higher fixed amount, that would take 15-20 minutes.

In this effect, everyone would have a good shot of doing decent overall damage, getting gold, gold and gem chests, dark cores, etc. As the second boss was not completed, no one got anything, which is kind of a waste of an hour's worth of work. And with fixed hp totals, as server personnel become stronger, the numbers could be tweaked a bit without having to go through a month's worth of coding effort.

LadyDragonX s26-Paradisia's Glory/ UA 18

Post edit: The above mentioned "times to defeat" are based upon what I figure to be average server personnel, not a harveen or koko or zeal who probably still one-shot their bosses.

might be a bug with the boss hp...cause last wb for us the 2nd had 4.6b and 3rd 4.8 and we dealt with em in less than 5 minutes

Comment

On S227 yesterday we just killed the 2nd boss with 29 players on it. Taking us around 45-50 minutes to kill the 2nd. Even with all players online and on boss, the server can't kill the 3... Average BR of server is around 2M with at least 10 players above

Comment

It's since been fixed, but what they did was base Boss 2 and 3's HP on how fast 1 died. What my server did was simply have the top 5 dps simply wait 10-20 seconds. Killing 1 in 5s = 2 and 3 with 20B hp each. Killing 1 in 20s = more manageable 5B hp ea.

Comment

Will players be ever satisfied with World Boss? Players sent endless requests to buff the bosses because the event only lasts a minute or two, now the developers have granted your requests and still not satisfied. You guys have dug your graves, now lie in it.

Comment

Working...
          X