This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwedishHM View Post
    Gurothos I think you misunderstand the problem that S234 is having, its not that we requested a merge and twice it didnt happen. What occured is that twice we got merged and twice our characters disappeared and we were forced to create lvl 1 characters again. Last time it happened was back in early march and it took a while before they fixed whatever they messed up. Why does S234 have to suffer through this twice?
    unfortunately, a lot of S234 members DID ask for a new merge - despite what happened the first time. it would appear their voices prevailed...and I hope they're satisfied, lol. I only hope that the sheer SCOPE of the problem this time leads to a genuine solution, and fair, not token, compensation.

(in re post above - it took about 24 hours to get our old server access (characters and assets), 4 or 5 days for Hot and icon events to go up, and about 2 - 3 weeks for CS access. now that the problem affects multiple servers it may go faster, and comp ought to be better, ours - S234 - was a bit...disappointing... last time this happened.)
    Last edited by RemiIronstaff; 04-20-2016, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Once a merge happens/is done, things get nasty, I know.
      I've said it already, issues were reported and we wait for them to get fixed.
      If they take too long, we re-report them to make the devs work or give " interest " on the issue.
      More, we can't do.
      Wether a server asks or not for a merge, that depends entirely on how devs see the servers.
      IF you ask, you CAN get merged.
      IF you DON'T ask, you can still get merged.
      No need to be upset for not getting merged, or be upset for getting a merge when you didn't ask for it.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

And it's not entirely helpful to get pis.sed off at moderators. They only moderate the forums and report stuff from here to dev's.
        Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

S278 my char is gone, when I log there I get to a lv 1 char starting all over!!! Please give us a direct answer, when we are getting this problem solved!?!?!

Comment

I still think you are missing the point, a merged was scheduled for S234 back in march, it didnt work according to plan and we lost access to our characters for over a day. Lots of events and cross server functionality didnt work for the next few days afterwards after they reversed the merged and made us a stand alone server again. Now today, a merge was scheduled and it hasnt worked according to plan, our characters are lost again. What is upsetting is that this issue happened to our server once and then as if nothing was learned from last time it happened again. Based on what Ive seen so far they will just make us a stand alone server again and come the next round of merges I'll be back on this page wondering why they didnt learn anything from the past two times they tried this and it failed.

Comment

Panda shards are missing in check ins on UA83 (s210)
              S210 Fiery Citadel
              Nick Peyp

Comment

I realize it might helpful to show you what happened before so here is a link to the forum post I made the last time this happened that might get you up to speed on what s234 is going through for the second time now.
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?197375

Remi, maybe you can link the thread that you made compiling the list of issues s234 had the first time around so everyone knows what they are in for
                Last edited by SwedishHM; 04-20-2016, 02:56 PM.

Comment

S3 still not up and running

Comment

Can they actually do something about this? I've been waiting for more than 5 hours to be able to log in on s3, but no signs of it.
                    This really annoys me and it isn't the first game i give up because of r2 ******** on their players.
                    Can you like get your **** straight, r2? I WOULD BE SOOOOO THANKFUL.

Comment

Originally posted by Miz18 View Post
                      Let me be #1 then..hehe..
                      My server was not merging..yet still cannot log in.
                      This affects AE, Angel event, dailies, collection in amulet thingy....just not very happy as we expected no interruption due to the fact we had no merge.
                      Same at server S277 and I even made a recharge and now I hope to log and collect my prizes (Bacchus and more more more) but after 7h of waiting things doesn't look good. please make it work before reset pls pls pls
                      Last edited by R220367798; 04-20-2016, 04:57 PM.

Comment

my sever is not merging but i cant not log on to s277 and if I try through face book it puts me on a new sever starting back at one. I have been playing for almost a year and no way will i start over spent to much money for that.

Comment

Missing Craft Master on S25

Comment

S281 server merged to ua73. My toon is missing, lvl 77, name freya. When i log in, the beginning of a new toon starts. I heard that the guys from the other server have their toons. Fix this fast please. Doing a server merge in the middle of carnival, jeeez.

Comment

I will mention it also , please report the issue with S277-Darkwood.
                              We are not part of a merge but yet it is 10 mins before reset time already
                              and none of us have even been able to do daily quests , not to mention the ongoing event that we have been preparing and also spending really active on.
                              I personally have spended 10k dias which i have been saving for months for the only purspose to swap Love Albums and do good during the only descent event that is left
                              and we all missed 1 whole day of it(Again we are not part of a merge).
                              On the other hand i also made 14k in craft master and im not even able to log in and collect my reward or make any of this worth at all.
                              So im sure you can understand our frustration and we will be very grateful if our growing issue will be reported and gets on the work table as soon as possible.
                              Thank you for your time.

Comment

s-277-Darkwood.
                                Still no one can log in even after reset, and yesterday we couldnt do any event. We missed all daily events. Most important we missed a whole day of Angels event, i hope you are preparing a good compensation considering that event, also all daily events we missed and also considering there is tycoon starting today we wont also get ranked and we wont get any rewards from rankings too from any event, that means we fall behind automatically compared to other players. I`m looking forward to see how you will manage our server.
                                Kind regards

Comment

Working...
                                X