Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 minutes to reset here now and still screen for a new toon. No response or information from the staff either. I don't get it.

Comment

So .. ub3 and ua10 and s234 is now uc11 .. problem is everyone from ua10 is gone, that s45, s48, and i dont mean low lvl s and non vips, i mean everyone.
      Like the devs forgot to "copy" us .. so if you played u10 before and you try to log in you get a lvl 1 char ..
      ign Kovi
      S45

Comment

good Morning Gurothos! so any new information on Server 276 Desert of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by R2105461564 View Post
          I personally have spended 10k dias which i have been saving for months for the only purspose to swap Love Albums and do good during the only descent event that is left
          and we all missed 1 whole day of it(Again we are not part of a merge).
          Having done the same thing I don't even want to imagine your situation right now, and I understand it's only a part of your problems. Wish you luck guys. :/

Comment

What does:
            {"status":1**

are they working on it or?

Comment

kovi.. same me too.. i cant play again. must play bedinner lv 1. lol

Comment

Too bad we loss now many events.
                Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

so u decided to reset the servers and turn the backup on? well quess, we lost every HE.... nice done!

Comment

Finally got my char back on S281, but still bugged (half of Hot Events missing, some guilds missing from the other server merged with) etc.

Comment

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                      Finally got my char back on S281, but still bugged (half of Hot Events missing, some guilds missing from the other server merged with) etc.
                      same on 276

Comment

Originally posted by bug.renic View Post
                        same on 276
                        Good, but it looks like they undid the merge on mine. None of the players from S284 anymore. :/

Comment

Also the Tycoon event is missing

Comment

craft master list are reset..no one rewards =( im the first place with 13.000thousand points..please gave the rewards..ticket is send. s223 tolono springs , Samara

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	1724604Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	1724602
                            Last edited by Samara1989; 04-21-2016, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by casseopeya View Post
                              Good, but it looks like they undid the merge on mine. None of the players from S284 anymore. :/
                              on s276 the same thing....

Comment

Okay, got my toon on s281 back but no merge, no tycoon, no beach, most of the stuff in hot events missing, for some people craft master doesn't work...

Comment

Working...
                                X