To many bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AzaelSorath View Post
    Only greed players get upset are their own. Cause their spending doesnt add up to expectations. Have fun in new game. Just remember always check facts not just spread lies. None mentor nor dev said merge was maid cause you are cheating or its easy stuff. It was me and my opinion which you falsely said as official games opinon across platforms cause you were too hurt of thrown out of easy seats for top ranks.

see your statement`s prove you accuse players of lying it`s you that needs to get your facts straight before trolling posts in your above comment you have accused nearly every one my server of lying you were not even there yet you feel you have an opinion (accusations ) on it with out evidence to prove other wise you are just stirring up trouble and making a fool of your self you stuck your nose in where it had no business to be (trolling ) maybe you are a dev in disguise and cant handle it when players speak the truth about this bugged out game tell me what interest do you have by trolling posts in forum calling people liars ? is you`r life so empty that this is the only way you get recognition of your existence by trolling people to make your self feel like you have value or is it something you do just for fun (warped mind either way ) in the above statements you have accused all players of having bad pcs and the bugs are their fault not the game (Well bug fix blme goes all for gta dev. R2 can dotheir platform sided things. But lot of cases it is player sided issue not game sided ) this is what you typed and then have denied saying you should remember what you write here before calling every one liars, I could sit here an argue it over with you but your intellect is substandard and boring and that's why you troll people.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....51#post1537551

just one of many posts with s s so you fail again an mouth off your lies with out doing your research 1 st as I have stated your just a nobody troll get your facts straight 1 st then accuse people of lying face palms antifreeze walking away laughing at the fool and lets him go back to his sad little life of trolling people to feed his huge ego sad little guy. you have been added to my ignore list have a nice day
    You got asked ticket number of reports you have made, not show post where you made screen shot with little to none explatation. That bug is simply visual glich, where you havent made in both erebus runs 500 points. Bug is in there, if you made less than 500 point it will sho 0/500, same as for erebus 600 point rewards, if done 600 you get rewards, if dont get 600 it will show 0/600.And yet again first thing you can do go insulting and agin show 0 ticket numbers of you couuntless reports you have made... And there only link only 1, not so serious bug. You are good at babling, but when it comes to actualy provide your bug reports you dont link anything, so soon after again could make thread of threatening to stop recharge, blame devs, and when asked to provide screens, ticket numbers ignore that, and keep on barking and lying
    And best you can do is insult someone over pixel game man up either quit, or start finaly do proper reports of any bug you face, and cooperate with mod when they show will to help you.
    To be fair i didnt mention none of your server, you were again falsely asume things as you wish to go on complain path, cause it easier... Show me where i said you all had bad pcs, i mentioned lot of cases it is player sided issues, and i caught you again trying to lie that mentor /dev said merge was made cause you were cheating or easy stuff, i said it was a way to punish those who had easy top ranks.
    And yet agin what we see you still tryign to shove it as dev/mentor or any other game sided opinion, although it was mine opinion and i said what i think. And you still keep lieing.
    And when gurothos is now asking your and your friend ton report ticket numbers you cant even provide 1 number. Excusing of fedding up. And then just keep on babling how bad game is.
    So i just show you the facts and truth and my opinon, and yet you still with in this post, other than ling to 1 not so bug/rather than visual glich, havent provided not 1 of your ton reported ticket number... As if can assume it start to seem you may even have not made that many reports in tickets as you may have stated . Your turn Next would be good if you give the ticket numbers to gurothos, rather than go on and say bad game Else with no proof of bug report ticket sumbits/their numbers, you for now have 0 evidence to back up you words, which is not a lie, in case you want to again go ahead and twist words as you wish
    Last edited by AntifreezeUnder0; 08-06-2016, 02:31 AM.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Azael - Anti freeze is here to just try to get under people's skin - JUST IGNORE HIM - Almost every thread he has something stupid to say. He clearly has no life and nothing better to do but troll.
      Last edited by Alkaris; 08-12-2016, 02:46 AM. Reason: no insults

Comment

Originally posted by R296000301 View Post
        Azael - Anti freeze is a complete here to just try to get under people's skin - JUST IGNORE HIM - Almost every thread he has something stupid to say. He clearly has no life and nothing better to do but troll.
        Well you certainly have one, to take your precious time to make and insult.We still are waiting to Azael to back up his wordds and show his ton of ticket numbers he had submitted,which mod asked, if he had any ... so once he gets called out for that he goes poof.
        Last edited by Alkaris; 08-12-2016, 02:42 AM.
        Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
          Well you certainly have one, to take your precious time to make and insult.We still are waiting to Azael to back up his wordds and show his ton of ticket numbers he had submitted,which mod asked, if he had any ... so once he gets called out for that he goes poof.
          Point proven

Comment

Originally posted by R296000301 View Post
            Point proven
            Glad you agree.
            Antifreeze

Comment

Awhile ago I created account and I tried to play everything again today but R2games has seriously gone downhill. I had gems(Cant remember how much but I did have some) and they are all gone. My equipment was at level zero for both me and the rose knight except for my sword when everything was at least level 5. I also lost a lot of gold. If r2games is gonna be like this then I'm not going on here anymore and I am telling everyone about this and making sure they never come here or make accounts cause this is serious ********. I also had a Crystal Saga account but that was deleted and I had to make a new one but I couldn't progress cause I would be stuck in the same conversation over and over and it wouldn't let me go to the next one. R2games has seriously gone downhill and I am keeping as many people as I can away from here so they don't go through the same ******** I went through. This is the first and last thing I am posting 'cause I am fed up with R2games and I am tired of dealing with their ********.

Comment

Working...
              X