Dodge to hit ratio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dodge to hit ratio

Dear R2Games administrators+. I know that you are not the game developers, but you may have contact with them. I would like to address the dodge to hit ratio as I feel it is a bit screwy at this very moment.

Let me give you an example

Lets say I have 15000 hit and my opponent has 30000 dodge. That's a 1/2 hit:dodge ratio. That means I should have AT LEAST half a chance of hitting my opponent, but that is not the case with this. I have 16000 hit and my opponent has 29000 dodge and I CAN NOT hit her character. When I say can NOT I mean CAN NOT. I have challenged and compared stats MANY times. I have over 1.1m BR in this under a month old server.

I feel like this needs to be reworked because it's not fair for someone who has spent a lot on the continuation of this game, and especially someone who has been around for as long as I have. It's unfair if I don't even have A CHANCE of hitting. I have challenged MANY times. Over and over and over and over she takes NO damage. Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge.

Please consider bettering the hit to dodge ratio. Thank you.

Originally posted by OnlyPures View Post
    Dear R2Games administrators+. I know that you are not the game developers, but you may have contact with them. I would like to address the dodge to hit ratio as I feel it is a bit screwy at this very moment.

Let me give you an example

Lets say I have 15000 hit and my opponent has 30000 dodge. That's a 1/2 hit:dodge ratio. That means I should have AT LEAST half a chance of hitting my opponent, but that is not the case with this. I have 16000 hit and my opponent has 29000 dodge and I CAN NOT hit her character. When I say can NOT I mean CAN NOT. I have challenged and compared stats MANY times. I have over 1.1m BR in this under a month old server.

I feel like this needs to be reworked because it's not fair for someone who has spent a lot on the continuation of this game, and especially someone who has been around for as long as I have. It's unfair if I don't even have A CHANCE of hitting. I have challenged MANY times. Over and over and over and over she takes NO damage. Dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge, dodge.

Please consider bettering the hit to dodge ratio. Thank you.
    But think of it other way. Some one who worked hard to boost his dodge now should suffer just because some did not make enough of hit/dodge. Simply input more time, and resources to build up hit, many options allow you to do that,once you get higher lvl and unlock more and more features
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Hit/dodge doesn't exactly work as a chance to hit. More like an ability to hit - you either can or you can't. Various buffs and debuffs affect hit and dodge during the battle itself too. And the ratio is roughly 2:3. Meaning that a player with 20k hit will most probably hit opponent with 30k dodge (almost) every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Rosso View Post
        Hit/dodge doesn't exactly work as a chance to hit. More like an ability to hit - you either can or you can't. Various buffs and debuffs affect hit and dodge during the battle itself too. And the ratio is roughly 2:3. Meaning that a player with 20k hit will most probably hit opponent with 30k dodge (almost) every time.
        But why cant I hit someone who is less than half of what my hit is? I should still be able to hit them AT LEAST once every other attack or so.

Comment

my experience about dodge,,,if dodge 30k,u need hit around 25k,,,,,and depend on buff too,,,like angel buff,mount,etc
          IGN : yuna
          server : s236
          IGN : nenekPeot
          server : s310

Comment

lets now i say something interesant... i have hero with 161685 dodge. Angel buffs 12% dodge, Halo skill 16% dodge, mount - Feary Bull 18% dodge stacks once. In stable use for joint skill: Moonlight Unicorn 42% to inc 8% dodge stack once, finishing skill: Magik Broom 23% chance to inc 12% dodge.... how i take hit from players with 140k-150k Hit rate... its fear or had ballance in game?

or take hit from hellish with 88 823 Hit + 10m HP( 50k Hit) total 138 823 Hit

NOT FEAR!!!
            Last edited by Hukumo; 10-05-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hukumo View Post
              lets now i say something interesant... i have hero with 161685 dodge. Angel buffs 12% dodge, Halo skill 16% dodge, mount - Feary Bull 18% dodge stacks once. In stable use for joint skill: Moonlight Unicorn 42% to inc 8% dodge stack once, finishing skill: Magik Broom 23% chance to inc 12% dodge.... how i take hit from players with 140k-150k Hit rate... its fear or had ballance in game?

or take hit from hellish with 88 823 Hit + 10m HP( 50k Hit) total 138 823 Hit

NOT FEAR!!!
              You need to see his battle hp, cause in battle his hp will be higher, there for the hit bonus of his skill be more.
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
              X