server merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server merge

what in hell, can you merge and 55 Days old server s 316 savage sea with older severs, are you mad. lot off ppl quit playing this game, it sucks

Merge? What merge? I shudder when I hear about merge.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

What servers are merging? They run a random announcement about using all our points because servers and merging and don't mention which servers are merging. How ridiculous. Where is the server merger list? I do not want to use anything if I am not being merged, which I sincerely hope is the case as a merger would be deadly to most of the players on my current server.

IGN: MizUndrstd
      Server: s4
      Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

dont know wht servers, but got mail ingame that it should be a merge, but have not seen any list

Comment

Chill. If you've seen this on the GTA forums, it doesn't count for R2 League of Angels considering GTA servers are GTA servers, R2 servers are R2 servers so no merge for R2.
          Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

merger

where is the list of which servers are to be merged ??
            Last edited by wawan153; 09-20-2016, 01:44 PM.
            IGN : yuna
            server : s236
            IGN : nenekPeot
            server : s310

Comment

Originally posted by R226076014 View Post
              what in hell, can you merge and 55 Days old server s 316 savage sea with older severs, are you mad. lot off ppl quit playing this game, it sucks
              maybe that email for all player LOA,,,i received that email before....but my server not merger with other server
              IGN : yuna
              server : s236
              IGN : nenekPeot
              server : s310

Comment

Originally posted by wawan153 View Post
                maybe that email for all player LOA,,,i received that email before....but my server not merger with other server
                Yes, it's for all players of LOA; but this merge is only for GTA servers

Comment

please can you merge server 369 and 368

Comment

R2 servers won't be merged, that mail in game was only meant for GTArcade players!

Comment

hope loa r2games could post official announcement about this. for players assurance...

Comment

if r2games don't merge, then why we can see it in announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by afrodita-jenebeva View Post
                          if r2games don't merge, then why we can see it in announcement?
                          Where ? On GTArcade or mail you mean? If you mean this http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/246013-1-1.html or the mail we've gotten in game, everyone always gets this regardless when they're r2 or gta. I remember (if remembered correctly) I've heaard awhile ago from a moderator that if gta announces a merge that it's only for gta servers and not for r2.

If you meant the line that runs through screen on LOA, I don't know either
                          Last edited by casseopeya; 09-20-2016, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I just hope some mod can confirm whether this is true or not if there's a merge too.

Comment

I think if servers were merged on here, that we'd already have a merge list from moderators on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X