Halloween Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Event

WOW LOA i MUST SAY IT IS SO SAD TO SEE THIS LOVELY HALLOWEEN EVENT IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHIT MONEY

I rember one mentor tell me you have to close for see movie beause not all contry can get 1 dia and it was not fair in hot events some people get reward and not all

Now you make a nice Halloween Event and you use a lot of resurse to make it nice and funny for all us thir play and here comes the sad
    thing no no no it is cost Money to get Things wow lol I am so sad for all us thir dont have Money to spend all the time to play this game
    I can see and I hate to say it but this game sucks

its a dia game not game for all

True its dia mostly. But then again, what stopped any of us to stack up savings on diamonds, and not spend them on every given chance, whih would give more chance but of ourse the top tier would still be out of reach, maybe.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

It will not help you in this event if you have a lot of dia because you have to recharge to get Things in hot event for Halloween

Comment

Yea, but if had stakc saved up then they help you get good stuff in ghosst ship, which offer more needed items or heroes and some of their amulets.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
        X