Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things where need to be fix and make in game

Here is a list of something we need you Loa to do for us

1. they need to make some changes in elemental zone, we need more types of resources in it.
    2. in guess who we need server match not cs.
    3. in khaos cards we need more heroes, angels and equipments. it's been too long without update.
    4. in awaken system we need more skills, at least 4 skills 1 in each.
    5. in homestead we need more prints and their decorations.
    6. in x-server u need to fix the bugs that laggs us ingame.
    7. fix the problems with the heroes without introdusing a new hero, fix the old bugs then go to new one.
    8. make mythic and golden armaments more available for free players, for now it's too expensive.
    9. fix the problem with the inferno (finishing 2, and in hot events it's says done only 1).
    10. for christ sake fix the problem with the WB, make it like DW with number of high lvl bosses.
    11. please bring back the old consume and regain system in ss tycoon with mega consume.

I think it will be great if you LOA fix all bugs and let new Things comes after you fix all the old bugs we have .

I still have Error in World Boss its close after 2 sek after it starts

Pls: type if some else have more

Then can we synht Dark power ,knight crystal,golden color and grace lighting in carve inscription
    I got a lot of Dark king mask and if i want to recyle them it will cost 5000 diamond each why not give us bigger ones to synth
    Last edited by Chilina; 04-26-2018, 02:27 PM.

Hello. That's a long but good list of suggestions in there . I'll forward it but please remember it's always devs' choice to apply or follow any, as suggested. Enjoy playing and have fun doing that.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Also fix old CS war or make new one CS war. Okey i understand that is so difficult to fix the old one, then how difficult is to make new one ? you gave alot of new systems, Please make new CS war , I tired and alot of ppls tired to wait when you will fix or give new one,

Comment

Working...
      X