Impossible to earn gold in WB...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible to earn gold in WB...

Just started playing for less than a month now in LOA. Now I understand why so many newbies like me don't stay long. To hard to get the gold from World boss because you have to many high level players that insta-kill them not allowing newbies/lowbies to even get a hit in 99% of the time. Bahhh what kind of **** is that. And don't tell me to change servers or you need to start faster. Cause, that don't work when you get a cd even if you just make it before the pro players that insta-kill while you attacking and don't get nothing at all. not funny at all. gme is grbage in that aspect.

The "issue" with World Boss feature and being almost impossible to gain any gold for low characters is well known and there were many times forwarded suggestions for some changes. Still, it is entirely up to the devs if they are to be implemented or not. To be very honest about this, these suggestions were always bluntly refused by them so most likely the event will stay exactly as it is now. The old experienced players should simply just enter the event, since getting in counts as participate for the devotion points. Still, certain players believe it is real fun to stir the beginners and about this, there's really nothing we can do.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

Working...
    X