No announcement yet.

question about rebirth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in principle, the later you wait after reaching lvl55 rebirth the more "XP" you waste since you go "back" to the same level (always rebirthed right away so not 100% sure but that is how I was told).

Best to rebirth right away hero you will keep in long run.

Comment

Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
      in principle, the later you wait after reaching lvl55 rebirth the more "XP" you waste since you go "back" to the same level (always rebirthed right away so not 100% sure but that is how I was told).

Best to rebirth right away hero you will keep in long run.
      Well, i thought you lose 20 levels not go back to the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxinian View Post
        Well, i thought you lose 20 levels not go back to the same level.
        yea, but if you sum EXP pts from level 35 to 55, and level 50 to 70, latter would be a lot more than former. so its advised that you rebirth as soon as you can
        Last edited by MagusRynd; 06-20-2014, 12:12 PM.
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

okay if you rebirth regardless of when, the hero will lose 20 levels gaining 10 imaginary training stars. you lose some br but you make up the lost br after you have re-leveled it 10 levels. now if you rebirth it later, for example lets say 2 times in a row without having leveled it (ie. rebirth for first time at level 80 dropping you down to 60 then rebirth for 2nd time immediatley dropping you down to 40)you will need to re-level it 20 levels to make up the difference in lost br
          Last edited by RealChaosblade; 06-20-2014, 02:48 PM.
          League of Angels
          ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
          Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
          10.6 Million+ BR
          The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
          (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
          Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Working...
          X