Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hecate Needs to be Nerfed! That hero is way overpowered!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hecate Needs to be Nerfed! That hero is way overpowered!

It is ridiculous when in CS you run into a person with a 499K BR and it is just them, their angel, and Hecate, and they take you out when you have a 614K BR and a full team. They take you out and you do no damage to them at all, that is pure ridiculousness and very unfair to the people who do not pay to play and can not afford to pay to play. The cashers/wallet warriors are ruining the fun of this game because they have Hecate and know that you can't beat them. Hecate needs nerfed and nerfed now to at least make the game semi-fair to people who don't have the luxury of getting Hecate!

buy Hecate for yourself dude...why nerfed it if its the way it should be...lmao

Comment

the game is fair.. it open for ALLL PLAYER to get at a PRICE, LOL just cuz u cant afford quit whining about it.. and when will u learn BR means jack all.. the soon u learn that the better u can get a formation correct... and NO hecate can be beaten just alot of NO BRAINERS dont no how to, so i wont tell u how to beat them

Comment

you pay for what u get. I'm glad you got owned by Hecate.
        Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

stun the hecate or main hero, will wipe that team quickly

Comment

hecate only seem powerful cuz if u break up the costage.. a +15 bless and +30 soul, full lv6-7 gems = to almost 3000$ investment, lol do that to any single hero and your smiling

Comment

Every hero in the game is obtainable for cashers and non-cashers.....it is only a matter of time. If you are patient enough, you can save up the card-draw cards and use them in a future event to try and get to the rankings. Just because you don't want to pay doesn't mean other people can't play the way they want to.

Comment

op is a sore loser

Comment

You can post this as much as you want, it's not going to happen because you don't know how to set your party to counterstance.............
                  File a ticket
                  for payment issues
                  For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                  Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                    You can post this as much as you want, it's not going to happen because you don't know how to set your party to counterstance.............
                    oh wow can reply other posts, can't discuss cs team tourney rewards fixing period? Such 'good' service guys. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
                      I m curious what are your recommendation to counter this party layout? Saggi would be better than Aqua but even with that 2 turns hard to kill either/both if they are high level before they start healing again?

Comment

i think qing's formation is best against those hecate users :P
                        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                        Magus Rynd

Comment

You think a claw will out damage a heca with similar resources shoved into it? Mine is barely off the ground and heals 140k with 330k hp, if I match quins gear and rebirth and souls invested into his claw no way he will kill heca while his claw is full hp, and then of course there's the chance heca will revive
                          Mage lvl 64
                          BR 84k
                          Server R2-590

Comment

Originally posted by linker591 View Post
                            You think a claw will out damage a heca with similar resources shoved into it? Mine is barely off the ground and heals 140k with 330k hp, if I match quins gear and rebirth and souls invested into his claw no way he will kill heca while his claw is full hp, and then of course there's the chance heca will revive
                            claw+valkyrie and say goodbye to your hecate

Comment

yes and you plan on having quins infinite rage build with bclaw and valk HOW? OH right you wont. And that means you split your resources between bclaw and valk...yah so no goodbye
                              Mage lvl 64
                              BR 84k
                              Server R2-590

Comment

Working...
                              X