Totem Lord

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R234443842 View Post
    OK, first Lunaria is not offered to new player for free, and can't buy it on arena shop.
    second, 80k on tycoon is nothing, on my sever even a free player made 40K without planing (only thing he saved it's gem cards), with planing u can do a lot more, 60K-80K is possible even for free play. if this guy spent a little, 80K easy. Is Inuwashi on S1 too? and all the big cash ballers? their tycoon should crush the 80K guy right?

someone, go to server talk to Mars Demo, if he had no guild (one person guild does not count), no friends, don't do TA TD infer, then he a suspect.

I used Nocturna until I'm lvl 50 switch to Boadicea, now I'm not a real player?
    If you check the picture he charges regularly for every event but doesn't even have lunaria. I never said it's offered for free, my point is that if you charge 5$, you can easily get lunaria and if you check his angel window, he lacks that. 80k tycoon might be nothing, but seeing 80k+ each tycoon screams casher all day . Also getting 500 + PTS per wheel doesn't exactly call ''f2p player''. I dare you to show me a f2p that gets 80k EVERY tycoon local+cs and that goes 500 points every wheel event.

Comment

again, like I said earlier. if he had no guild (one person guild does not count), no friends, don't do TA TD infer, then he a suspect.

I never said he is free player, I was trying to say 80K tycoon didn't cost a lot.

Lunaria, don't know why he didn't bother to open the first recharge pack. Also please ask Inuwashi why his 1.5 mil BR can't get into top 20 in CS tournament. The point I'm trying express here is no two players play exact same way. not everyone is trying to max everything. Maybe he just didn't care for a low lvl worship angel. Had a friend on my server spend a lot, TA time comes, I asked him to join, he told me he is too F lazy to do it, so pass.

anyway, go talk to S1 players to see if the guy is real player or not.
      Low lvl Mystic at S77

Comment

good old bots .. gold grinders, lol

Comment

Originally posted by R234443842 View Post
          again, like I said earlier. if he had no guild (one person guild does not count), no friends, don't do TA TD infer, then he a suspect.

I never said he is free player, I was trying to say 80K tycoon didn't cost a lot.

Lunaria, don't know why he didn't bother to open the first recharge pack. Also please ask Inuwashi why his 1.5 mil BR can't get into top 20 in CS tournament. The point I'm trying express here is no two players play exact same way. not everyone is trying to max everything. Maybe he just didn't care for a low lvl worship angel. Had a friend on my server spend a lot, TA time comes, I asked him to join, he told me he is too F lazy to do it, so pass.

anyway, go talk to S1 players to see if the guy is real player or not.
          S1 players are wondering about him too. Also

''Lunaria, don't know why he didn't bother to open the first recharge pack'' because he doesn't have it. In order to actually get it you need to charge. If he already has 1 mil diamonds or w/e on his account (just giving an example) or you receive crazy amounts of diamonds daily/weekly/monthly you don't get the lunaria pack until you recharge at least once. Also I doubt the guy was ''too lazy'' to open his pack.

Comment

Back on topic, Totem lord heroes are devastatingly powerful when it comes to dmg, their dmg seems to increase the lower the opponents hp is, so in a way it's kind of like CLAW's ability, except the dmg is increased based on your opponents health, the lower the opponents health the more added dmg, which can be seen as a huge advantage as you don't need to rely on hero's hp being low to do high dmg like CLAW, so all in all Totem lord (Also known as King Kong in Chinese server I believe) is the cash version of CLAW, with the added benefit of insta kill, now you can make this team even more devastating when Snow Queen is added, who only requires 25 rage to spam skill and after Evolution no rage. In the future I can picture peoples building 1 hit KO wonder party as opposed to drawn out battle strategy such as Hecate.

Forget Valkyries taunt effect on totem and Snow Queen, those 2 are immune to chaos (Saggy effect) and stuns, so you have serious trouble coming your way in the future. With Snow Queen out, I just don't see free player's being able to hold out against cashers at all, it's bad enough already with Hecate lol. However, If they EVER! Introduces evolution for CLAW and other existing Ruby heroes, depending on the growth stats and skill boost, free players might just have a shot at beating a endgame casher with such overwhelming advantage.

Stay tuned for 2 upcomign free heroes, Dark Knight and Dijinni's older sisters arrival, Dijinni's older sister only requires 75 rage to heal entire party, and idk how much rage Dark Knight requires, but he is KOB + Nether Knight's skills combined and added % on both leech and hp shield value on his skill, makes him a hell of a free hero, with 4.5k base hp 350 on both mdef/pdef, forgot the rest lol, but can't wait for those 2 to come out.
            Last edited by Freedom1987; 06-19-2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
              Back on topic, Totem lord heroes are devastatingly powerful when it comes to dmg, their dmg seems to increase the lower the opponents hp is, so in a way it's kind of like CLAW's ability, except the dmg is increased based on your opponents health, the lower the opponents health the more added dmg, which can be seen as a huge advantage as you don't need to rely on hero's hp being low to do high dmg like CLAW, so all in all Totem lord (Also known as King Kong in Chinese server I believe) is the cash version of CLAW, with the added benefit of insta kill, now you can make this team even more devastating when Snow Queen is added, who only requires 25 rage to spam skill and after Evolution no rage. In the future I can picture peoples building 1 hit KO wonder party as opposed to drawn out battle strategy such as Hecate.

Forget Valkyries taunt effect on totem and Snow Queen, those 2 are immune to chaos (Saggy effect) and stuns, so you have serious trouble coming your way in the future. With Snow Queen out, I just don't see free player's being able to hold out against cashers at all, it's bad enough already with Hecate lol. However, If they EVER! Introduces evolution for CLAW and other existing Ruby heroes, depending on the growth stats and skill boost, free players might just have a shot at beating a endgame casher with such overwhelming advantage.

Stay tuned for 2 upcomign free heroes, Dark Knight and Dijinni's older sisters arrival, Dijinni's older sister only requires 75 rage to heal entire party, and idk how much rage Dark Knight requires, but he is KOB + Nether Knight's skills combined and added % on both leech and hp shield value on his skill, makes him a hell of a free hero, with 4.5k base hp 350 on both mdef/pdef, forgot the rest lol, but can't wait for those 2 to come out.
              wasn't snow queen a hardcore cash hero?I remember seeing screenshots of her only for rank 1 in CS-Tycoon

Comment

Most likely, cause she is ridiculously strong after evolution.

Comment

snow queen has the highest growth rating so far. however, she does small dmg. i dont like heroes who hit everyone
                  League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                  Magus Rynd

Comment

After evolution, 182% skill dmg at max upgrade, hits everyone every turn without rage requirement, every hit she receives stacks up to 8 times, (I believe that also includes skill hit + angel hit) gives her stacked atk of 7.5%(max stacked x8) per hit received and 10%(max stacked x8) dmg reduction. Added to that, 3% hp reduction buff on every enemy hit by her skill every turn, stacked up to 5 times, lasts for 2 turns. Making it max 15% hp reduction per turn, but I don't see that happening as it only lasts for 2 turns, unless every skill hit effect stacks while also refreshing the turn counts, that would be just devastating. Added to that, lesser number of enemies alive = higher the damage dealt.

That makes me wonder how that works, suppose 2 man party like Hecate+Main is the opponent, wonder if her skill will activate this effect assuming the missing 3 hero spots are empty, therefore counting as dead and adding that to the dmg equation and increasing the overall dmg done to the Main+Hecate opponents. Well, if that's the case, LOL.

WHEW~ most of us free players and below mid casher will never EVER own this beast, believe me when I say that cause, none of us can afford spending over $5000+, as andreicde pointed out earlier, it will most likely will appear as CS tycoon reward for the first ranker.
                    Last edited by Freedom1987; 06-20-2014, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X