Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2352025 View Post
    one of the many reason i love players with claws ah the LOL tee hee hee
    If you meet smart players with claw that spent as much as you onto their heroes, you might think otherwise :P
    Just imagine a Claw with 70% reflect ability: ~200k damage back to your back row into a skill attack with low hp, into another 200k as I doubt you'd get another rage attack off before that :P.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

that reflect is only for normal dmg not for skilled dmg .. and even if it was normal 200k dmg... a small 130k isnt gonna do jack all.. and most player put claw into back row anyway ... likewise i've met 300k br claw vs my awesome 260k hecate.. 160k top with skilled and if it lived long enough 200k tops toward a 750k hp.. not gonna make a dent.. u'll need to be high end cashier for claw to do any awesome dmg like u see with low end.. mid cashier like myself claw wouldnt help but a dead weight.. this is why i encourage player to use what qiny use and many others.. no real threat

Comment

that reflect is only for normal dmg not for skilled dmg .. and even if it was normal 200k dmg... a small 130k isnt gonna do jack all.. and most player put claw into back row anyway ... likewise i've met 300k br claw vs my awesome 260k hecate.. 160k top with skilled and if it lived long enough 200k tops toward a 750k hp.. not gonna make a dent.. u'll need to be high end cashier for claw to do any awesome dmg like u see with low end.. mid cashier like myself claw wouldnt help but a dead weight.. this is why i encourage player to use what qiny use and many others.. no real threat
        That's why I said smart players.
        Sacrificial lamb right in front of your main=skill wasted, Claw on bot front row (next target for your auto attack) and I said 200k damage reflected, not 200k damage dealt to the claw (as I take about 250k by players who spent as much as you). It will basically go like this.. 200k damage-->skill (probably around 300k with elemental)-->heal by hecate-->200k more damage and if the player with claw has nereida+astral/paladin skill that should be another 300k from claw's skill and a dead hecate.
        That's again, if the player is smart to make the necessary adjustments so that the claw is faster than hecate and slower than your main.
        Don't think there are cashers who have built this way, but if they did they'd definitely be able to kill your hecate by the 2nd turn with this
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

All heros for free???

LOL Yeah sure if you call it a 5 month period wait for Free, yes they are.

Comment

nope that wouldnt work.. any main+hecate that isnt using multi atk skills is stupid..
            any so call smart player would know the limits of a claw and the dragon skill and wouldnt even bother wasting time in it
            right now no1 can hit over 200k normal dmg unless that claw only has 40k pdef with no element and even at 40k pdef that claw wouldnt have more then 220k hp anyway.. the limits of instant death so the rest u pointed out is fruitless... after all it's patk - pdef = dmg.. right now cheif gta s4 hold the powerful patk at 280k... i'm only 220k, lol big diffferent... so lamb dosent work =)... and even if claw had 5% hp.. a claw at that stats wouldnt have more then 70k patk.. at 5% on it's rage u look at about 300% of 70k is only gonna get u 210k - 280k tops mins the pdef of it too so down to 150-200k.. was a good plan for time wastes

Comment

Getting heroes is better in this game then getting good Guardian angels for heroes. 5 month wait isnt long, why? You get your own substitute heroes stronger and once you get HoC hero you can inherit it. So for free player time is on their side.

2352025, Claw is delicate, i have seen many balanced claw's. Right build and on smart player, claw is vital to stop heca. It does indeed out dmg heca heal. That 300k claw, sadly was on brainless guy.

Comment

nope that wouldnt work.. any main+hecate that isnt using multi atk skills is stupid..
                any so call smart player would know the limits of a claw and the dragon skill and wouldnt even bother wasting time in it
                right now no1 can hit over 200k normal dmg unless that claw only has 40k pdef with no element and even at 40k pdef that claw wouldnt have more then 220k hp anyway.. the limits of instant death so the rest u pointed out is fruitless... after all it's patk - pdef = dmg.. right now cheif gta s4 hold the powerful patk at 280k... i'm only 220k, lol big diffferent... so lamb dosent work =)... and even if claw had 5% hp.. a claw at that stats wouldnt have more then 70k patk.. at 5% on it's rage u look at about 300% of 70k is only gonna get u 210k - 280k tops mins the pdef of it too so down to 150-200k.. was a good plan for time wastes
                Click image for larger version

Name:	claw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	678.7 KB
ID:	1689544
                A free player's claw and I haven't even concentrated on upgrading it. While mine wouldn't do much damage to your hecate, with the same resources as you it would do what I mentioned earlier. Probably would have about 600-700k hp with about 70k def. And you have to take into account that PATK-PDEF=dmg+50% crit and it goes to the numbers I mentioned. Normally you wouldn't use END on claw so at the high levels crit is pretty much inevitable and that would devastate back rows with the reflect skill
                Click image for larger version

Name:	guardian.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	684.6 KB
ID:	1689545 This is with nyssa as guardian. With your resources I'd give it ~170k PATK and 700k hp
                Last edited by Painindaback; 06-16-2014, 05:12 PM.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                logic.

Comment

700k hp is a bit far stretched, but it depends on the cherub.

In the pic this claw has a lvl 8 cherub (my highest cherub , will take time before I get a lvl 9, with 7 star nyssa, working on 8 star)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                    700k hp is a bit far stretched, but it depends on the cherub.

In the pic this claw has a lvl 8 cherub (my highest cherub , will take time before I get a lvl 9, with 7 star nyssa, working on 8 star)
                    It's not just the cherub. For example currently I have 2x6 star angels, 2x5 star angels, 1x4 star angel, 1x7 star angel and 2k seraphs. If I wasn't a free player I bet I'd have at least 1 8 star angel which would definitely give me quite a boost. And I'm currently with 1x8 2x7 and 2x5 lvl cherubs.. with diamonds that would definitely be 1 lvl 9
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                      It's not just the cherub. For example currently I have 2x6 star angels, 2x5 star angels, 1x4 star angel, 1x7 star angel and 2k seraphs. If I wasn't a free player I bet I'd have at least 1 8 star angel which would definitely give me quite a boost. And I'm currently with 1x8 2x7 and 2x5 lvl cherubs.. with diamonds that would definitely be 1 lvl 9
                      higher star angel gives you a boost, but nothing close to 90k. Maybe 10-15k, but I doubt more. I'll tell you the difference when I get this angel to 8 stars (6k+ evolution atm)

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                        higher star angel gives you a boost, but nothing close to 90k. Maybe 10-15k, but I doubt more. I'll tell you the difference when I get this angel to 8 stars (6k+ evolution atm)
                        6 stars gives 14k, 7 stars ~18k, so 8 stars should be about 22k. But even so, as I said already.. if I had the same resources as him, I'd be able to reach close to 700k. You can get hp from red equips, runes, higher level gems and so on that would be about 40k more.

edit: I actually checked the difference with a lvl 7 cherub.. lvl 9 would give double
                        Last edited by Painindaback; 06-16-2014, 05:53 PM.
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        logic.

Comment

So in the long run for end-game berserker, should I trade my claws for KoB? My set-up is valk/astral/hecate/claws. Claws was my first Ruby due to the hype, but now I'm reconsidering since I have Valk to counter other claws, and hit back row. Then KoB to hit front line and extra tank to soak up damage. Just sucks since my claws is re-birthed twice...after that first rebirth lvling them is a nightmare lol.
                          S146 Galvine

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                            6 stars gives 14k, 7 stars ~18k, so 8 stars should be about 22k. But even so, as I said already.. if I had the same resources as him, I'd be able to reach close to 700k. You can get hp from red equips, runes, higher level gems and so on that would be about 40k more.

edit: I actually checked the difference with a lvl 7 cherub.. lvl 9 would give double
                            yeah I know, I'm working for a lvl 9, but unfortunately unless you have $ around, it takes quite some time (I'd rather wait). As for cherub if my math is correct, getting a lvl 9 cherub would boost mine to 798k hp(not including 8 star , 820k with that)

Comment

very nice claw but no u need to take in consideration that all u guys need astral and nerida for your awesome claw... claw will always active between 1-2 round pending on the round and claw has one has along with what lvl dragon skill.... atm only 4 ppl i know who has a lv3 dragon skill... and if u were to take it into high end with another high end hero... it still wouldnt be enough to hurt back row at all.. keep in mind i keep this based on 1:1 ratio not basing on my stats... if it wasnt based on 1:1 ratio u might be right but then that wallets bashing wallets

but no with your claw any main in 250k would mostly 1hit kill it with skill or normal dmg in the 150k zone.. reflection not so great even at 70%... dmg output has alot of factors, i only included the main base factor, when u understand those factors u might understand why claw isnt all that great... but i do encourage u to get it into 500k range later as the game process and then maybe u'll notice why... otherwise keep up the good build =)

@andreicde something realli wrong with your claw, LOL very bad stats for a 280k

Comment

My set-up is valk/astral/hecate/claws.
                                using the same

example of claws dazing dragon skill ...

http://s1-armor-loa.r2games.com/shar...5539e4f921cbc0

br valk 100k/astral 180k/hecate 200k/claws 100k

Comment

Working...
                                X