(Free) Heroes (Not!!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Free) Heroes (Not!!!)

Such a big facepalm to all free/semi-free players. Dark knight and Luna supposed to be free heroes for 1500 rubies each, and now they announced that DK will be in next HoC. Guess that means Luna will be in future HoC also. Great, just great, wish i could comment all my rage because of that but i guess i need to endure

Yeah, this means ALL free heroes that were planned for the future are now cash heroes. Say hello free players for the only heroes you'll be able to get at max are Claw, Bones, Ner, and Phantom.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalPharoah View Post
      Yeah, this means ALL free heroes that were planned for the future are now cash heroes. Say hello free players for the only heroes you'll be able to get at max are Claw, Bones, Ner, and Phantom.
      lets see how many f2p players will be left after this ***-up

Comment

I'll mention you CAN get yourself a House of Cards hero, but you need to save for many months your card vouchers.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalPharoah View Post
          I'll mention you CAN get yourself a House of Cards hero, but you need to save for many months your card vouchers.
          that's beside the points metal. It was supposed to a 1500 ruby hero, no icon required, and they switched it from starry tavern to HOC. Also you forgot they removed jokers except if you have 40k pts(assuming it's not 2 jokers)

Comment

Where you read that? info would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by stiivi View Post
              Where you read that? info would be nice.
              check my other thread

Comment

well considering the stats of the new ones specially of that dark legionaire it is impossible to make them free without a cashers riot

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                  check my other thread
                  Well, i was waiting for DK as its awesome looking hero, but i guess i can quit with peace now, knowing i wont get it, not until next year. Since i take its same as Heca and ES card req's wich means i need around 40 to 60k points to get it. L jokers etc. Such a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                    well considering the stats of the new ones specially of that dark legionaire it is impossible to make them free without a cashers riot
                    lol cashers riot?so you are going to tell me cashers are not getting enough things ?Let' see, hecate, earthshaker, dark lancer and there will be plenty more cashing heroes and later evolution to milk more money out of the people

Comment

Originally posted by stiivi View Post
                      Well, i was waiting for DK as its awesome looking hero, but i guess i can quit with peace now, knowing i wont get it, not until next year. Since i take its same as Heca and ES card req's wich means i need around 40 to 60k points to get it. L jokers etc. Such a shame.
                      if it requires S jokers I'm quitting too, I've dealt with enough of their **** (still no fix on the udin ring) and I was looking forward to add it in my build, but if they think they can just take everything free and make it pay to get and us to just get knocked over the hoofs of the cashers, they are wrong

Comment

a smart thing for them to please both sides would be to let these 2 new ones on HoC and make valk and astral hunter free maybe . cashers would have on what to cash and freebies would get something new to play with
                        not the best solution but at least something
                        about cashers not getting enough...i would like u to spend 1000 bucks on heroes and then others get better ones for free will see if u`l have same attitude then

Comment

a smart thing for them to please both sides would be to let these 2 new ones on HoC and make valk and astral hunter free maybe . cashers would have on what to cash and freebies would get something new to play with
                          about cashers not getting enough...i would like u to spend 1000 bucks on heroes and then others get better ones for free will see if u`l have same attitude then
                          I dont get your attitude? DK is free heroes means Cashers get it free aswell? o.O Or getting good hero without paying is bad thing for you, as you say you spend 1k dollars for hero?

dont quite get you o.-

Comment

my point was that sure cashers will get them for free too but they will replace a paid hero . they won`t like that for sure
                            personally i dealt with the thing that everything that will be added will have cash priority and will continue to play the game untill people that i enjoy playing with will quit . every non-casher has to do that making topics won`t change a squat and u should know that

Comment

better ones for free?valkyrie hits the backrow and makes the side focus on her, astral hunter gives free rage every turn and a chance to increase the defense, arcane spirit is claw special combined with exorcist and blazing fire, headless horseman hits all targets every turn, hecate heals crazy amounts every turn with no rage requires, shaker hits crazy amounts for only 50 rage and increases his damage even further. I am sorry if I don't pity you, but all those heroes except maybe valkyrie are better than dark legionnaire.

Comment

Working...
                              X