Name:	hacker1.png
Views:	1
Size:	439.6 KB
ID:	1752445Click image for larger version

Name:	hacker-counter2.png
Size:	372.3 KB
ID:	1752446

First one is the suspect and the 2nd one is me, do the comparison and you will see despite his aegis boost being lower than me, having same star/lvl and upgrade angel, this guy has 500+ agility more than me, am I missing some hidden attributes this game provides for angel agility boost or is this guy hacking? On the total agility you will see behind the shaded screen on bottom you will see his says 36677 and mine is 36083.
    Attached Files

dude he got more lvl 4 ....

Comment

I take it that you have upgraded your Nyssa at level 70?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Are you looking at the aegis boost? His is 14794 and mine is 15158, that should explain who has the higher aegis boost overall. Once again mine is on the bottom, and my total agility is 16083, while his is 16677, get it?

Comment

Both our angels are maxed out and yes upgraded at 70 and both are 7 star angels, and both are Nyssa, the total aegis boost explains the rest, but despite mine being higher on aegis, his angel+aegis boost comes out to 36677 and mine 36083.

*edited total typo agi*
          Last edited by Freedom1987; 07-03-2014, 12:19 PM.

Comment

His in game name is Demonmaster, my ign is FreedomFLASH, we are both from UA10 server, feel free to take a look for yourself, if you think my pictures were edited.

Comment

I think UA10 should re-merge with us(UA3)

Comment

Gemini, Leo, Libra, Saggi, Virgo! These are the ones you have the same lvl! But it might not be the EXACT same lvl! You might have Gemini lvl 3-1 and he might have 3-9! You might have Saggi 4-2 and he might have Saggi 4-9! Did you think about that possibility?
                You are gaining all kinds of Angel stats with every sub-lvl up! But this is not inspectable (by us at least)
                Last edited by Mousitsa; 07-03-2014, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mousitsa View Post
                  Gemini, Leo, Libra, Saggi, Virgo! These are the ones you have the same lvl! But it might not be the EXACT same lvl! You might have Gemini lvl 3-1 and he might have 3-9! You might have Saggi 4-2 and he might have Saggi 4-9! Did you think about that possibility?
                  You are gaining all kinds of Angel stats with every sub-lvl up! But this is not inspectable (by us at least)
                  That's why there's total Aegis bonus given, cumulatively I still beat him with overall aegis boost, with same angel/same lvl/same upgrade and same star on angel, it's IMPOSSIBLE for him to have that high agility, and guess what? I checked later now and the issue seems to have been resolved, his total agility is now 35917. My question is, how was it 36677, is that some kind of a joke or was he really hacking?

Comment

wahahha lol cmon he just has to have 2-3 levels more than u in the high tier aegis and he will outnumber u on agility, nothing hard to see there. U are seen only the aegis rank not he aegis level itself. If he left you out by 5000 points of agility there could be something wrong, but not that i see here. Upgrade your aegis.

Comment

Originally posted by Lascar77 View Post
                      wahahha lol cmon he just has to have 2-3 levels more than u in the high tier aegis and he will outnumber u on agility, nothing hard to see there. U are seen only the aegis rank not he aegis level itself. If he left you out by 5000 points of agility there could be something wrong, but not that i see here. Upgrade your aegis.
                      I don't mean to sound rude, but you guys seem to reply with heads and tails all in the wrong places, the stats are already wrong when you compare my total Aegis boost on agility is higher than his and with same upgrade/evolution/level, he is 500+ ahead of me. So where's this invisible 500+ boost coming from? And as I have posted earlier, his agility has magically dropped to what it should be currently from what it was on my screen shot, and what you saw in my screen shot was the genuine article of how his stats were before I posted this in general discussion forum to show the Moderators and clarify whether it's the result of hack or just visual glitch, as I have scoured through list of ranking peoples and see if they all have typos, and this guy was the only one with agility that were even higher than the top dude we have in our server who had 15900+ agility from total aegis boost and was still behind this guy by 50 points. And to top it off he has Amora 8 star with maxed out upgrade and lvl, and this guy has Nyssa. So, all in all I am just going to drop this thread topic, since the issue has been resolved but I still have my doubts about whether it was a successful hack or another visual error.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hack 2.png
Size:	665.5 KB
ID:	1690278Click image for larger version

Name:	hacker-counter3.png
Size:	798.9 KB
ID:	1690279
                      Now compare the previous posted pic and current pic, you will find out for yourself. Also, noticed his overall angel agility boost from aegis is higher than previous posted pic, yet still slower than me now, because my overall agility from aegis boost is higher than his.
                      Last edited by Freedom1987; 07-04-2014, 04:46 AM.

Comment

He has 6 level 4 you have 3 level 4 cmon are you blind pointless thread and rude of you to come to a public forum asking is he hacking...
                        KeyHawk
                        S25 Stormthrone
                        Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by Keyhawk14 View Post
                          He has 6 level 4 you have 3 level 4 cmon are you blind pointless thread and rude of you to come to a public forum asking is he hacking...
                          I am the guy with 6 lvl 4 and he is the one with 3 lvl 4, are you blind and read through my explanation before posting? And despite my aegis boost being higher than his out total agility on bottom shaded area, above the elemental dmg was higher than mine, look at the first posted pic and check the up to date pic.

Comment

I think you can discount him being a hacker for 500 odd agility but i'd be interested to know what he had to get a higher agi boost and what changed to make it drop. Did you fight him to see if his angel attacked first when his stats were higher, you could then be sure it wasnt just a visual bug.

I also agree that if your TOTAL aegis boost shows a higher agility then regardless of whether he has lvl 3-9 to your 3-2 in some zodiacs as someone posted earlier your overall agility boost should still be higher. Otherwise whats the point of showing the overall aegis boost?

The Mod asked when you upgraded your Nyssa - does this matter? Are the stats directly affected by how quickly you evolve your angel?

I'm sure theres an explanation to it but I cant think what it is - just wanted to back you up and say this doesnt look right to me either! If there are temporary boosts to angel stats i'd like to know bout them =)

Comment

Originally posted by lamiepie View Post
                              I think you can discount him being a hacker for 500 odd agility but i'd be interested to know what he had to get a higher agi boost and what changed to make it drop. Did you fight him to see if his angel attacked first when his stats were higher, you could then be sure it wasnt just a visual bug.

I also agree that if your TOTAL aegis boost shows a higher agility then regardless of whether he has lvl 3-9 to your 3-2 in some zodiacs as someone posted earlier your overall agility boost should still be higher. Otherwise whats the point of showing the overall aegis boost?

The Mod asked when you upgraded your Nyssa - does this matter? Are the stats directly affected by how quickly you evolve your angel?

I'm sure theres an explanation to it but I cant think what it is - just wanted to back you up and say this doesnt look right to me either! If there are temporary boosts to angel stats i'd like to know bout them =)
                              As you have deduced, and unfortunately no battle logs saved from my 20/20 compares on him from yesterday, would have been a different case if I did actual battle with him on COM. Also, I should have cropped with his name above his angel on first posted pic, but any who I will be keeping a close eye on him and battle lgos from now on, I did see a paladin reviving after being killed on TA the other day, that was another hack incident a while back. I honestly think as the game gets older, the chances of the game getting hacked gets higher.

In my defense, I would like to point out the aegis lvl distribution closely and in the up to date epic only his Aquarius was upgraded to lvl 4, add the Aquarius boost and the result is in the up to date pic. Also match the chat contents, as it will provide proof it was taken at the same time.
                              Last edited by Freedom1987; 07-04-2014, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X