Is this guy hacking for Angel agility or am I missing something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom1987 View Post
    As you have deduced, and unfortunately no battle logs saved from my 20/20 compares on him from yesterday, would have been a different case if I did actual battle with him on COM. Also, I should have cropped with his name above his angel on first posted pic, but any who I will be keeping a close eye on him and battle lgos from now on, I did see a paladin reviving after being killed on TA the other day, that was another hack incident a while back. I honestly think as the game gets older, the chances of the game getting hacked gets higher.
    nah that paladin thingy is a glitch. it doesnt do anythin after reviving

and you should ask mod to close this thread cus people are not understanding the point you made in the first post, and the stats are back to normal too
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

First of all, I can have 12 level 4 and another player 1 level 4 and I could still have lower aegis. For those that don't know, even if you don't upgrade your aegis to level 4 (3/9 maxed) it will still show level 4.
      And second, have you tried moving your angel from deployment to guardian angel and back? That's what fixed it for me when the developers "fixed" Nyssa's stats, not sure if it will work for you though.
      Nvm, just noticed that it was fixed
      Last edited by Painindaback; 07-04-2014, 05:41 AM.
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
        First of all, I can have 12 level 4 and another player 1 level 4 and I could still have lower aegis. For those that don't know, even if you don't upgrade your aegis to level 4 (3/9 maxed) it will still show level 4.
        And second, have you tried moving your angel from deployment to guardian angel and back? That's what fixed it for me when the developers "fixed" Nyssa's stats, not sure if it will work for you though.
        Did that quite a few times, as I turn Nyssa my guardian and deploy Glacia or Marina at times, my agility seems to stay true. I just didn't hear the mods reply after the first question he asked whether my angel was upgraded or not, but as the issue has been resolved, whether temporary or permanent, mod please close this thread, and thank you guys.

Comment

omg people, turn in your logic and brains: TOTAL aegis bonus - means all aegis bonus sum, doesnt matter if it 4-9 or 4-1 all their bonuses sums and shows end result. Did you all had problems with math and logic earlier?
          Freedom, for how long he had that mystery agi bust? mabie it was a glitch?
          IGN: MrAigor
          Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

Working...
          X