No announcement yet.

new angels and fair play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every player needs 6 angels. That is all. You need a new angel? it's just another upgrade. Why not ask for a trading post that is individual only, where you can exchange resources for each other. So you can trade tears for seraphs stones etc when you run out of things to spend tears on.
    Last edited by CinDyLo; 07-09-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

More Cash Angels please!!! It aint enough!

Comment

Originally posted by CinDyLo View Post
        Every player needs 6 angels. That is all. You need a new angel? it's just another upgrade. Why not ask for a trading post that is individual only, where you can exchange resources for each other. So you can trade tears for seraphs stones etc when you run out of things to spend tears on.
        Ok since Nyssa is the last strongest F2P angel which is the strongest of its kind, then u have alectra, mikaela, victoriana etc that was put out for casher events that made the stronger get stronger and the others weaker.

What u didnt take into account is that u also need better angels for guardian, higher lvl the angel is better stats u get, so unless there is better angels to increase the guardian angel stats and better angels to use, F2P light cashers are gunna be further behind than anyone else. By the time if managed to close the gap a little more casher stuff will come out to boost it further.

So b4 u say u only need 6 angels look at overall what u actually need angels for.

Comment

I still use nyssa. As for a trading post...way too much room for alts and abuse.

IGN: MizUndrstd
          Server: s4
          Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

I guess the trading post/market idea kinda doesn't work well for browser games because it's difficult to implement features that would block abuse of said feature (there could be a filter or a limit set on the trade post/market to prevent alts from overusing and abusing it).

Also now that I think about it we don't know how long this game will last with the way it's progressing...the game continuing to progress in this way especially in the western world will cause it to become unsustainable. The natural progression in terms of server releases may work well in china, but not in the western world where quality is more important than quantity.
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Simple solution to trading abuse. only allow users to have one account per server.
              LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

How you getting Victoriana as a free player are you for real ? LOL . Call me when you aint spending anything and you get it . Call me when you rank 1-10 in Cross Server Tournament 1v1.
                [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

we can get angelina .. but they increased it cost to 800 points for 100 shards on previous event ,, it was 600 before that .. how are we supposed to get it if they keep on increasing

Comment

we need also new heros what we can recuit without paying money to get them.. add some to king of bones, berseker... add some new..
                    Server 182 Snakemoor Fen

Guild - Serenity
                    Name - DieForHonor
                    Level - 64
                    Br - 500k
                    Sorcerer

Server 61 Doomstone Forest

Guild - Highness
                    Nick - automat
                    Level - 75
                    Br - 963k
                    Sorcerer

Comment

HAH!!!!!!!!! Well not only is gameplay so unbalanced, but they just merged my server S98 with S97 and totally unbalanced it even more. My whole family has now cancelled our VIP status and will be finding another game as even being VIP on our server now holds no chance of competing. This is due to merging our server with a rounded amount of cash players with a server that is almost nothing but cash players. So they can take this game and shove it as they will never get my family back or get another penny from us!

Comment

Working...
                      X