then play a diff game you lame ****
    S69 Foultusk Lair
    IGN Jm4nsk1
    Guild BloodOath
    Alliance BloodOath
    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Carchadion View Post
      it's missing something around 200-260 probs fights,but still... all i can say there are good teams,bad teams 1 sided swipes sometimes where is no chance to fight back. sometimes there are nice people and sometimes idiots.. shouting protect protect doesn't help anything due to attack protections and attitude go away i handle this and then why you didn't protect if you aren't strong enough handle 1 attack.most of the time protection fails due to not allowed to fight due to fight protection. if you enter cs just remember other toons are other people. idiots can be always ignored just whit swapping team chat to world chat or guild chat. in my opinion cs is always worth of 3 reward runs and that free chest for showing up until you have lvl100 clothing. then it starts to have less meaning. and people who leave after 80 points.. don't bother to enter cs thanks. only fight where i don't mind myself people who leave if losing side and 1 sided swipe, but just remember if you leave there somebody else might get que on that fight if you leave too early. so my wishes for people who leave after 80 points.. don't enter if you don't fight. it's at max 15 mins so you can't be that busy. if you still do that... fu*k off is all i have to say . btw i haven't seen macro users there even once yet.
      +1 ... btw i like have you on my cs team Rain
      S69 Foultusk Lair
      IGN Jm4nsk1
      Guild BloodOath
      Alliance BloodOath
      lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

LMAO at that screen shot
        it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
          Strongest enemy 868K, next best 630K, rest 300-450K.

Their best runs straight to our home mine. Easy win right? 3 of us have 650-750K.

Our best decides he wants their home mine....keeps dying....A weak 750K - 2 hits and dead. 2 want the right mine...they hold it with a fight somewhat. Me and one other fight for mid vs 4 to 6 of the enemy. 5 keep throwing themselves at the strongest enemy screaming that our worthless home / side mine is worth more than all the others combined.

330 to 1020.

What are they putting in the water? How are they surviving all these "being dropped on their heads from 3rd story window" accidents? OH, right a neighboring town answered that one years ago..."We breed them to pull they tractors when they break down".

Why is it always my team?

a well build 868k can kill 20-30 enemy without die if he has hecate while your bad build 750k can be useless
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

I beg to differ, wounldn't really call cs junk.. it was actually one of my fave feature <3 largest amount I did get was around 1k'ish honor at top 1.

~Tease [127-Seers Revelation]

Comment

Originally posted by R244375573
              ^^^ Most of us know that.

The point was leave that enemy alone to mine in a side mine and don't trow 1/2 your team at him. Put them to better use to control the middle and another mine. The enemy barely cared about the other 2 side mines and threw most of their people mid for an easy win.

if you already knew that then you would also know if you lose with a 700 points difference that you would have lost anyway !!!
              S69 Foultusk Lair
              IGN Jm4nsk1
              Guild BloodOath
              Alliance BloodOath
              lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Working...
              X