No announcement yet.

angel cup reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the best teams from the whole world have joined the 1st Angel World Cup and 10 bravest warriors from our world servers have made it into the final round! Congratulations!

GM Nicky decided to give all the 600 heroes who has participated in the Angel World Cup special gifts! May Angels bless our two teams!Click image for larger version

Name:	10906_648106208612754_8148284666324871589_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.3 KB
ID:	1690583Click image for larger version

Name:	984127_648106211946087_3109557019039981383_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	1690584
    ganicus s4 lunaria grace guild HelloKitty

Comment

i will post it augain and augain..i dont mind delete if you want.....i think event if gm nicky not releted to r2 he did make thats post if we dont get a prize thats called false publicitie..and i think its illegal event on the internet
      will all the bug we have in that event the unfair match the false promis....you dont think we deserve it....we all the 600 spend ot of money to reach that angel cup and you now tell us its was for nothing?????

Comment

Originally posted by gannicuss4 View Post
        i will post it augain and augain..i dont mind delete if you want.....i think event if gm nicky not releted to r2 he did make thats post if we dont get a prize thats called false publicitie..and i think its illegal event on the internet
        will all the bug we have in that event the unfair match the false promis....you dont think we deserve it....we all the 600 spend ot of money to reach that angel cup and you now tell us its was for nothing?????
        don't ignore the ''special gifts'' part. It doesn't mean it will be the costume. For all you know, the costume might be given only the top 2 teams that reached further.

Comment

Can't you guys just stop crying over it? In post on GTArcade no one said we would get costume as a reward. Yes, it can seem to be indicating, but even tho they only said we would get special gift that's not revealed yet. You can think AWC was unfair according to chinese players and yes, it was, but how can you say you lost that time when you did work on your AWC char? I could bet you have learnt something new about the game itself and it's not something you can say "it's wasted time" about.

What about having patience?
          BigEsses
          [S69] Foultusk Lair
          BloodOath

Comment

yes i agree with that.....event if that was clary pointed we got the costume it was not mentioned its going to be that....so then can play with that if they want....but they better give us something
            im realy mad about that ... i expect this post to achieve a goal ...give reward to all 600 player

Comment

silly peeps, GTArcade is NOT R2, seems maybe the top "600 from around the world" is your first clue.

there were 600 from "our" side and 600 from Chinese side..... clearly this event was for the benefit of the Chinese servers. Hence it will be mostly Chinese servers who get the prizes.

Lastly, GTArcade often gives things (promotions and such) that R2 for whatever reason does not participate in.

Bend over ladies and gentlemen, but next time don't forget your lipstick so's we might get a kiss first
              it's all failing faster than I can lower my standards

Comment

oh oh kiss me =D

Comment

Originally posted by EdgeLOA View Post
                  I never said other don't get anything....... I said we revealed only the rewards for First place winner.
                  Then have you talked to the devs to know when that would be revealed?

Comment

AMEN BROTHERS where are the angel and mount cloths and the weapons er mean the angel and mount icons . We get screwed in the tourney and now get dry&^%$ for rewards too r2 is going down hill

Comment

** there were lots of links that have been deleted now cause r2 dosent want to make good on promised rewards , mann up give what was promised in the world cup rules section before it started the angle and mount things and the good gear we need too not just the chinese servers
                      Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-13-2014, 10:14 PM.

Comment

You are not understanding what i'm trying to say. First that post was made by GTR employee, not R2games and not in R2games forum. Second i never said top600 wont get any prize, what im trying to say is the prize for top 600 is not revealed by r2games or even gtarcade yet. so just be patient they will send the prizes.
                        Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-13-2014, 10:21 PM.
                        | | |

Comment

Patience

You are not understanding what i'm trying to say. First that post was made by GTR employee, not R2games and not in R2games forum. Second i never said top600 wont get any prize, what im trying to say is the prize for top 600 is not revealed by r2games or even gtarcade yet. so just be patient they will send the prizes.
                          Just like they will fix Idun's Ring.

Be patient, maybe the next millenium isn't that far off.

Comment

ahh how i missed thoses y2k bugs =D they were awesome kills

Comment

ok i will trust you edgel i will be patient

Comment

yea same i trust edge and will have patience

Comment

Working...
                                X