No announcement yet.

angel cup reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, from what I've experienced in that Angel Cup, we actually deserve more than the participation rewards for being in the top 600. A lot of bugs and failures happened during the duration of the tournament from start to finish.

Comment

play at gt not here.... gt are the devs not R2, whenever i sent ticket they said will revert to devs, whatever gt gave r2 just follow, whatever decision gt made that's is final, r2 can't do a about it
      Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-15-2014, 12:23 AM.

Comment

its an eye opener bringing up the stats that high on angel world cup. i honestly don't bet on winning anything much from angel world cup, more on experiencing heroes which i never had and having high stats just for the fun lol.

Comment

awesome reward u'll LOL hard then cry, lol

Comment

wow so those 2 teams who didn't win the tourney got costumes, also states "Other angel world cup players will get Angel world cup warrior pack and Glory Badge."

Also "Angel world cup glory pack contains 1 Lvl. 8 Fusion Gem Chest, 600 Royal's Mark, 300 Blessed Stones, 300 Seraph's Stones and 1 Lvl. 7 Cherubstone!

Angel world cup warrior pack contains 1 Lvl. 7 Fusion Gem Chest, 300 Royal's Mark, 150 Blessed Stones, 150 Seraph's Stones and 1 Lvl. 6 Cherubstone!

Enough Glory Badges can be used to exchange angel world cup limited clothing in events menu.

Thank you warriors, for all your support, we’d like to see you in the next Angel world cup event!

The League of Angels Team"

So what do we get out of it hmmm?
            Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-15-2014, 08:13 AM.

Comment

yup they will tell you it's GtArcade not r2games. Now if R2games doesn't do anything it's gonna be a rampage...
              Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-15-2014, 08:14 AM.

Comment

The Price what GTA now revealed for the top 600 player is still a joke ... lvl 6 Cherubstone for real? most are full with lvl 7/8/9 Cherubstones ... we spending some hours to upgrade Hero´s and Angel´s what should be done from the begin ... we ddint get any chance VS the chinese playyer cuz they got alot more stuff like more Gem´s ... but like Egde sayd R2 is not GTA , so hope R2 know how much work we did on that AWC and give us a fair gift for that and not that joke gift what GTA give to the player´s ... the hope dies last, but she dies ...

Comment

Originally posted by YourEnd81 View Post
                  The Price what GTA now revealed for the top 600 player is still a joke ... lvl 6 Cherubstone for real? most are full with lvl 7/8/9 Cherubstones ... we spending some hours to upgrade Hero´s and Angel´s what should be done from the begin ... we ddint get any chance VS the chinese playyer cuz they got alot more stuff like more Gem´s ... but like Egde sayd R2 is not GTA , so hope R2 know how much work we did on that AWC and give us a fair gift for that and not that joke gift what GTA give to the player´s ... the hope dies last, but she dies ...
                  I wouldn't bet on that... we won't get the clothe and if we get the package that would be satisfaying for them...

Comment

getting to the next stage would give a holy weapon as reward ... that whas on the list posted on Gtarcade .... but as usual everything gets up .... but do as you guys like ime sure alot of players medium and big cashers are fed up with this crappy behavior and rewards..... you know how many hours we spend to upgrade it ??? and then get a useless reward ??? i hope 60% or more of cashers will stop cash or play because this game and everything around it gets worse and worse.
                    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 07-15-2014, 08:21 PM.
                    S69 Foultusk Lair
                    IGN Jm4nsk1
                    Guild BloodOath
                    Alliance BloodOath
                    lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

yes, they give all bad things.
                      all top 600 players same rewards. Why do we need compete to top 18 of servers.
                      the game is more bad. We spend money then pls give us fun

Comment

Working...
                      X