Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CS Tycoon - Reallyy BIG ISSUE (Need Clariffications)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bots went overboard..
    your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

i love how GTA hunt the bots they made

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
        i love how GTA hunt the bots they made
        they don't. They de-activate those guys, and then in 1 month new ones will pop-up. Standard procedure .

Comment

How about you understand that while GTArcade may have suffered an issue, R2games did not, we have secure servers. You are accusing anyone and everyone of cheaitng because you can't understand how they could do something. As was stated previously by several people there are lots of ways to stack up on the things that count for tycoon.
          File a ticket
          for payment issues
          For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
          Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
            How about you understand that while GTArcade may have suffered an issue, R2games did not, we have secure servers. You are accusing anyone and everyone of cheaitng because you can't understand how they could do something. As was stated previously by several people there are lots of ways to stack up on the things that count for tycoon.
            Madam because we are accused a peoples yesterday, we caught and u know for sure that > Yes they DID Cheated !!! Your job is to check not to "Blocks" someone reports. and u LOCKed my thread about Snuggles, but in the same day Snuggles and others Proven cheated. Please dont "BLOCK" our idea and our suggest to check someone, because IF U SAY Your server R2 doing/did fine, but not in GTA and u said thats GTA problem u are totally wrong. HELLO ??!!! we are doing CROSS SERVER TYCOON, should i explain what CROSS SERVER Mean? its mean, its connect LIKE OR NOT With another Site Such as GTA. so IF There is something wrong in GTA, MUST BE IMPACT to R2 also, because once again we are DOIN CROSS SERVER TYCOON. Everything Connecting (The pts with same timezone)

Comment

Playboy pretty much sums up the truth on how R2 is not only being evasive, but how CafeAuLait is abrasive as well. Not only are you conceited enough to say that there isn't a single way for anything to be hacked, but you shut down your most impressive benefactor. I'm not sure the company would be happy to lose such a well considered benefactor due to the abysmal attitude and restrictions you've set in place to shut down the inquiries he's placed in front of you.

Comment

Who wants to bet Cafe runs a few of those bot accounts?
                LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

well, what do you expect from the mods? Obviously they are going to stay as neutral as possible. So stop picking on the mods. I agree that some people must be hacking, but this game is brooooo-ken!! I play for fun and giggles. I'm sorry to all you people who paid honest money and are getting cupcaked...... it's very sad, but r2 games are pretty money grubbing and they don't fix their games very often. Just find a new game ... they don't care. It's all about the money grab and after that, it doesn't matter.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Sighs........... once again. There are lots of ways to get lots of items if you are willing to pay for them. Extra zodiac attempts, getting extremely lucky on group buy and fishing their butts off.

still try cover up lol... jez for a day just admit there are hacker at gtar....

and pls check those top 20... alot 15-30k seraph/bless stone hacker still hdiing and thinking developer r dumb and they still right so far ==

Comment

No matter how many ways there are , they have their limits be it HoC , mails , energy cards , vouchers .R2 have the responsability to protect their custumer , because what happen in GTA , armorgames , kongregates , etc affects us too , when we do CS Tycoon / Tournament / Team Tournament / CS / TA ...so yeah u have to deal with those companies too . dont just wash your hands

Comment

Ok since VIP 6 can have a max of 100 times a day limit its not hard to rack points up for a hard casher, + which ever vip lvl they are can buy extra attempts, and to what ever they saved from b4 hand since u can save mails upto 30 days.

now on group buy
                        Aegis Shards can get 200 shards x that by 100 = 20k aegis shards a day + voucher buy 100 for 400 vouchers so total from group buy is 20,100 a day
                        Seraph Stones can get 50 x that by 100 = 5k +10 @ 150 vouchers = 5,010 seraphs a day
                        Blessed Stone 50 x 100 = 5k + 10 @ 150 vouchers = 5,010 blessed stones a day
                        Gem Enhancement 100 x 100 = 10k + 100 @ 300 vouchers = 10,100 Gem Enhancement a day
                        Element Crystal 200 x 100 = 20k + 50 @ 250 vouchers = 20,050 Ele crystal a day
                        Runestone 500 x 100 = 50k + 100 @ 150 vouchers = 50,100 Runes a day
                        Soulstone 200 x 100 = 20k + 100 @400 vouchers = 20,100 Souls a day

Now since you have attempts based on your vip lvl you can only do the corresponding amount of tries on each daily say for fishing @ vip 6 you can have upto +40 fishing attempts Erebus + 4 attempts eternal spire + 6 attempts and so forth.

Also Blessed stones can be saved up in mail if u do the Majestic Seal for Guild boss 3x a day thats 90 bless stones a day now if u saved them up and do the mail collect all, say next CS tycoon is in 25 days thats 2,250 bless stones or if u save up for 30 days which is the limit on mail will stay in inbox totals 2,700 bless stones. Also you can buy Bless, Seraphs and Gem Enhancement stones in Cash Shop. so unless u sit down and work out the maths for each rank im sure u can summarize it up.

Yes im not saying their isnt Bots but to try and accuse decent players who cash hard for at these events as bots without hard factual evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Xelrath View Post
                          Ok since VIP 6 can have a max of 100 times a day limit its not hard to rack points up for a hard casher, + which ever vip lvl they are can buy extra attempts, and to what ever they saved from b4 hand since u can save mails upto 30 days.

now on group buy
                          Aegis Shards can get 200 shards x that by 100 = 20k aegis shards a day + voucher buy 100 for 400 vouchers so total from group buy is 20,100 a day
                          Seraph Stones can get 50 x that by 100 = 5k +10 @ 150 vouchers = 5,010 seraphs a day
                          Blessed Stone 50 x 100 = 5k + 10 @ 150 vouchers = 5,010 blessed stones a day
                          Gem Enhancement 100 x 100 = 10k + 100 @ 300 vouchers = 10,100 Gem Enhancement a day
                          Element Crystal 200 x 100 = 20k + 50 @ 250 vouchers = 20,050 Ele crystal a day
                          Runestone 500 x 100 = 50k + 100 @ 150 vouchers = 50,100 Runes a day
                          Soulstone 200 x 100 = 20k + 100 @400 vouchers = 20,100 Souls a day

Now since you have attempts based on your vip lvl you can only do the corresponding amount of tries on each daily say for fishing @ vip 6 you can have upto +40 fishing attempts Erebus + 4 attempts eternal spire + 6 attempts and so forth.

Also Blessed stones can be saved up in mail if u do the Majestic Seal for Guild boss 3x a day thats 90 bless stones a day now if u saved them up and do the mail collect all, say next CS tycoon is in 25 days thats 2,250 bless stones or if u save up for 30 days which is the limit on mail will stay in inbox totals 2,700 bless stones. Also you can buy Bless, Seraphs and Gem Enhancement stones in Cash Shop. so unless u sit down and work out the maths for each rank im sure u can summarize it up.

Yes im not saying their isnt Bots but to try and accuse decent players who cash hard for at these events as bots without hard factual evidence.
                          the problem is most of those players are around lvl6X some of them didnt even have lvl6 vip and u could check that the sales of group buy were under 100

Comment

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
                            the problem is most of those players are around lvl6X some of them didnt even have lvl6 vip and u could check that the sales of group buy were under 100
                            Thats Via GTArcade, here the only ones competing for NO1 spot for R2 games are genuine players. Rusty is lvl 77, Icebow lvl 76 and dodytiger lvl 72.

If you check a previous thread someone there trying to accuse Icebow of being a bot due to seraph and bless stones, now i know Icebow since hes in my guild on that server was originally from Revolution till it disbanded. He only comes on after reset does all his dailies etc b4 going off to work for the rest of the day and sleep. He's been playing since day one of S2 on R2 version. He is also VIP 10 so yeah theres gunna be hard cashers and some not. Not disputing the fact there isnt any bots even i know some are lurking around.

But when ppl start accusing genuine players that are always in a rush for top spot in Tycoon or even CS tycoon without factual evidence these players are a "bot" then yeah goes to show they are jealous of these players.

Comment

Thats Via GTArcade, here the only ones competing for NO1 spot for R2 games are genuine players. Rusty is lvl 77, Icebow lvl 76 and dodytiger lvl 72.

If you check a previous thread someone there trying to accuse Icebow of being a bot due to seraph and bless stones, now i know Icebow since hes in my guild on that server was originally from Revolution till it disbanded. He only comes on after reset does all his dailies etc b4 going off to work for the rest of the day and sleep. He's been playing since day one of S2 on R2 version. He is also VIP 10 so yeah theres gunna be hard cashers and some not. Not disputing the fact there isnt any bots even i know some are lurking around.

But when ppl start accusing genuine players that are always in a rush for top spot in Tycoon or even CS tycoon without factual evidence these players are a "bot" then yeah goes to show they are jealous of these players.
                              it dont matter from which publisher they are , R2 need to put their pants and talk with GTarcade

Comment

The sad thing is some people just don't listen to reason. So if I were you I would just ignore it and just be on your merry way. Why should we cheat when we get whatever we can within reason. Hell I don't see the point in cheating sure to get the best rewards BUT sometimes the best rewards aren't worth it in the long shot so yeah. I am trying but doesn't mean I would go out of my way to 'cheat' it's kinda pointless if you ask me. How I get the points shouldn't be anyone business really. If you don't like it well tough grow up it is just a game.
                                ~In Game~
                                -League of Angels-
                                Server: [30]Cherub's Echo
                                -Taemanaku lvl 70
                                Guild: WOLF
                                Goddess: Nyssa

Comment

Working...
                                X