Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CS Tycoon - Reallyy BIG ISSUE (Need Clariffications)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohkitsune View Post
    it dont matter from which publisher they are , R2 need to put their pants and talk with GTarcade
    Its going to be harder to try and hack your way into R2 Games than GTArcade, R2 has been around along time so have more stability with protections on servers than a new company who came out with League of Angels as a starter game. SO since theres alot of trouble going on over in GTArcade LoA, you automatically think and start accusing players over here especially on CS Tycoon, Especially Genuine players.

lets say another thing is Burning got the same bless and seraph's as Icebow would you want him overhauled coz of that?

Comment

So is harveen real or a bot as he/she always in first on our servers?
      KeyHawk
      S25 Stormthrone
      Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by Keyhawk14 View Post
        So is harveen real or a bot as he/she always in first on our servers?
        Honestly it is easy to say everyone is a bot and be done with it. But sadly most of us aren't bots but just good at playing the game. It's like saying that everyone is going out of their way just to cheat Cross-Server Tycoon. Which I really see no point to. If you get your points that high good for you. For those who don't have a high enough points well get over it as I stated before it is a game no use crying over it.
        ~In Game~
        -League of Angels-
        Server: [30]Cherub's Echo
        -Taemanaku lvl 70
        Guild: WOLF
        Goddess: Nyssa

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          well, what do you expect from the mods?
          As a willing (or unwilling) representative of the company, professional behaviour.

Obviously they are going to stay as neutral as possible.
          No one would complain if a mod actually stayed neutral.

However, the petty, argumentative, snide, abrasive behaviour some in question displays is uncalled for. If they are frustrated and are unable to maintain their composure, they should relinquish their position. Else read a PR book and do better. It looks even worse when their rude and adamant position ends up being incorrect. Even more so when if it werent the first time.

Comment

I pay alot of money into the game but to have over 300k points is crazy in EVERY Cs tycoon their bank balance must be huge lol
            KeyHawk
            S25 Stormthrone
            Paladin

Comment

U can do nothing yet it still affect the palyers in r2 with the tycoon rankings

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSlaughter View Post
                Honestly it is easy to say everyone is a bot and be done with it. But sadly most of us aren't bots but just good at playing the game. It's like saying that everyone is going out of their way just to cheat Cross-Server Tycoon. Which I really see no point to. If you get your points that high good for you. For those who don't have a high enough points well get over it as I stated before it is a game no use crying over it.
                ''most of us aren't bots but just good at playing the game'' I lol-ed. This isn't about most people, it's about the obvious gm devs using infinite diamonds to take top rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by R256223757 View Post
                  As a willing (or unwilling) representative of the company, professional behaviour.

No one would complain if a mod actually stayed neutral.

However, the petty, argumentative, snide, abrasive behaviour some in question displays is uncalled for. If they are frustrated and are unable to maintain their composure, they should relinquish their position. Else read a PR book and do better. It looks even worse when their rude and adamant position ends up being incorrect. Even more so when if it werent the first time.
                  This so much this.

While am one of the first to call the mods out on their ** I have found that PM works a hell of a lot better than threads.
                  LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

Makes me laugh really bc those who do spend on that fell into their trap lol
                    KeyHawk
                    S25 Stormthrone
                    Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by xanide88 View Post
                      still try cover up lol... jez for a day just admit there are hacker at gtar....

and pls check those top 20... alot 15-30k seraph/bless stone hacker still hdiing and thinking developer r dumb and they still right so far ==
                      *** is hard to get 15-30k blesing stone? when was HOC 2 days
                      so some1 who was keeped al card coud even get 50k without spend any diamond
                      for seraph stone also easy get if was keeped all inferno reward 1 month and buy also extra atemps
                      thinking before start talk about cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Keyhawk14 View Post
                        I pay alot of money into the game but to have over 300k points is crazy in EVERY Cs tycoon their bank balance must be huge lol
                        when peoples are milionaire few k $ spended are nothing

Comment

Originally posted by andreicde View Post
                          ''most of us aren't bots but just good at playing the game'' I lol-ed. This isn't about most people, it's about the obvious gm devs using infinite diamonds to take top rankings.
                          Which is kinda true lol but I'm glad I got someone to lol. Sadly we can't compete to those who are mega cashers. But as stated before it's just a game.
                          ~In Game~
                          -League of Angels-
                          Server: [30]Cherub's Echo
                          -Taemanaku lvl 70
                          Guild: WOLF
                          Goddess: Nyssa

Comment

Working...
                          X