This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a Joke ?

We cash players spend real money and we get our things and u people give them free stuffs like fashion and wings ? is it even fair on ur part ? we spend so much cash and bid and get some good on certain events like rose events, cards event and now u guyz give them free fashion and wings. What is the point of people spending diamond and getting the demon set wen they give the free wings and fashion..

lol its r2s way to save the death of LOA...giving free stuff to keep the ball rolling...i'm too a casher but its not a problem to me if there are free stuff coz we as well benefitting on it not just the non casher... though sometimes we already got it and doesn't need one more that will result to a thrash in inventory... anyway its a good way to keep the noncasher play so we can have someone to play with...

Comment

all the costumes and wings u get for money are stronger than the ones given for free (beside sky archer being a bit stronger than angel of death) . i really don`t see any problem beside the need to make yet another qq topic .

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
        all the costumes and wings u get for money are stronger than the ones given for free (beside sky archer being a bit stronger than angel of death) . i really don`t see any problem beside the need to make yet another qq topic .
        Wrote a whole novel 2 days ago about the problem with paying and non paying players. But in this case I do fail to see the problem too. A free costume, so? Everybody gets it. Costume bonuses stack so if you have bought the demon you get both. And the demon costume is soooo old.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

I'm also assuming that the Sky Archer stat bonus activates after creating and using the outfit, unlike the wedding garb stat bonus which I check on other players and see in their bling list that the stats bonus never activates.

EDIT: Is the stat bonus for Wedding Garb ever gonna activate? ...and...I have to ask if that outfit had some other accessory that's never unreleased.
          Shadowbound
          [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
          [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
          League of Angels
          [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

I'm really agreed with the first and second treads: I'm a moderate casher player but i spent enough to have a good mount, a new angel and fashion. Everytimes in guild no casher cried because they was weak: now they have all that they need… glacial wolf (in pvp works better than any other mounts), bunny (I spent more then 10.000 diamonds to obtain it) dress (now we'll see how archer dress work!) and other again. I'm happy now gam is free for everyone (let be free also VIP status, please!) for more competition inside, but I'm very disappoint about all my real moneys (around 600 €) wasted during six month of game: certainly i never spend an Euro again to buy something. Ty for free GT arcade, but forget my money!

Comment

Originally posted by R268211497 View Post
              We cash players spend real money and we get our things and u people give them free stuffs like fashion and wings ? is it even fair on ur part ? we spend so much cash and bid and get some good on certain events like rose events, cards event and now u guyz give them free fashion and wings. What is the point of people spending diamond and getting the demon set wen they give the free wings and fashion..
              lol failed casher. u cash, and u complained bout free player?
              try becoming one, and feel the hell.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

If if u say that sky archer set is better than the angel of death set, then whats the point in spending diamonds for it ? and where as they get it free, instead of that they must give free items like stones, gems so it would be common.. totally unfair !!

Comment

Yes if u think im fail u must be sorry, bcoz u get this on free and where as we spend cash and get .. if u cant cash then try to farm stuffs.. don't go qqing like this !!

Comment

im a non cahers level 73 im grinding everyday how to get resources so that i can level up if im not there in my server
                    the cashier are no partner in there TD, inferno, TA and others
                    and they have no one to raid on, pludered wrym, and beating up on CLASH OF MIGHT
                    so dont complain where on the side of losers you know.
                    if where not playing your life in LOA are boring :P

p.s you should try to be non cashier so that you can experience to be humilitated and hell
                    and by the way i cant get any angel exclusive bcuz i canT recharge lol
                    dont have fund on a bug game
                    which in the beggining of my life on LOA i never played CROSS SERVER EVER ITS BUG
                    I POST SO MANY TIMES ALREADY

SO I DONT HAVE TO WASTE MONEY FOR BUG GAME
                    IM NOT CONVINCE TO
                    AND THINGKING YOU USE A CASH FOR THIS GAME MADE ME SAD
                    SO NXT TIME GIVE THAT MONEY TO ME BCUZ IM POOR
                    THANKS

S90 DEATHSHADE LAIR player

and please merge this server its dead
                    i post lots of it already

Comment

The problem is we don't get time to do all the things daily, and we miss the sky archer bonus set.. so is this fair ? and gm's also don't bring an offer where we can exchange group tickets for stuffs and this sucks
                      Originally posted by osobena View Post
                      Wrote a whole novel 2 days ago about the problem with paying and non paying players. But in this case I do fail to see the problem too. A free costume, so? Everybody gets it. Costume bonuses stack so if you have bought the demon you get both. And the demon costume is soooo old.

Comment

If u think its HELL why would u love to play this game ? why not sw and go to someother ? and if u think ur poor go get a job and get paid so that u can spend cash for these games, its not my mistake since I worked my *** out to get a gud job and a gud pay.. if u cant star grinding on ur life and not in this game.

Originally posted by R253309385 View Post
                        im a non cahers level 73 im grinding everyday how to get resources so that i can level up if im not there in my server
                        the cashier are no partner in there TD, inferno, TA and others
                        and they have no one to raid on, pludered wrym, and beating up on CLASH OF MIGHT
                        so dont complain where on the side of losers you know.
                        if where not playing your life in LOA are boring :P

p.s you should try to be non cashier so that you can experience to be humilitated and hell
                        and by the way i cant get any angel exclusive bcuz i canT recharge lol
                        dont have fund on a bug game
                        which in the beggining of my life on LOA i never played CROSS SERVER EVER ITS BUG
                        I POST SO MANY TIMES ALREADY

SO I DONT HAVE TO WASTE MONEY FOR BUG GAME
                        IM NOT CONVINCE TO
                        AND THINGKING YOU USE A CASH FOR THIS GAME MADE ME SAD
                        SO NXT TIME GIVE THAT MONEY TO ME BCUZ IM POOR
                        THANKS

S90 DEATHSHADE LAIR player

and please merge this server its dead
                        i post lots of it already

Comment

Just how selfish can you be ?

Just because you CHOSE to spend money on buying the things you have ------ that is YOUR choice ,nobody forced you into buying diamonds etc.
                          The game is for everyone to enjoy not just people who can afford to keep buying diamonds to get all the best costumes/equips.
                          Being able to spend money does not make you better than a non cashplayer, just makes you LUCKIER, you should be grateful that you can get better things
                          and stop moaning because one in awhile FREE items are available to ALL including YOU,which saves you diamonds, so come on really what do you have to complain about !!!!!!

Comment

The problem is we don't get time to do all the things daily, and we miss the sky archer bonus set.. so is this fair ? and gm's also don't bring an offer where we can exchange group tickets for stuffs and this sucks
                            Well group ticket mentioning was a failure.. not a single cashier would complain about that so sup non cashier QQer/troller anyway nice to see someone have time to troll ppl and dont have time for daily activities

Comment

im a paying gamer but if something is going for free too then good on the developers.....ive collected the shards for sky archer and finally got enough of them after TA today......and i think its good that they are allowing non payers to get stuff too

Comment

Working...
                              X