About offers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
    Really? Because using a proxy makes all offers inaccessible, or at least those that I've seen. So even if that's the case, you still won't be able to complete
    never said i could complete any of the offers that i did open using proxies...just that they are different than what i get

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
      another question... did you use a credit card? coz if you did, that's a deal breaker for me!!!
      I'm a free player, what do you think
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

I have completed loads of offers, but aparts from the 1-2 "watch video" ones none of them has awarded me my dias.

Comment

Originally posted by Akuma-Sama View Post
          I have completed loads of offers, but aparts from the 1-2 "watch video" ones none of them has awarded me my dias.
          yeah those videos doesn't pay out for me either, care to share which ones you do?
          Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
          IGN : 13th
          Class : Paladin

Comment

For those in Asia I think playerize give most free videos to watch. Most are 0.7 D so you need to watch 2-3 vids to get diamonds.

Some of these offers got pending rewards, click on their support answer few question and you will get diamonds. In playerize the pending diamonds list will appear when you click "get help".

They will ask for your email address. Do they spam? Maybe. Do you have to use your gaming email? No. Just use any email that won't cause you troubles if they really spam, just make sure you can do quick verification (don't use random address/other's since it will takes time to verify anything if needed)
            Originally posted by Henry Miller
            There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
            S102-CoolBay
            Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
              yeah those videos doesn't pay out for me either, care to share which ones you do?
              The ones from supersonic works for me.

Comment

Working...
              X