Infinite Rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
    Main hero=fastest, damage dealer=2nd, nereida=+15/18(depending on if it's still bugged to give 1 less rage), Astral=+15
    nereida needs to be +15. she gives 45 rage in battle.
    Last edited by MagusRynd; 07-31-2014, 01:47 PM.
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
      good thing you mentioned that, if they were to fix this so called bug, then they should fix that as well !!! the problem is when you upgrade nereida to +12 instead of getting +42 rage you get +41 rage !!! so when you get to upgrade +15 you only get +44 !!!
      get it to +18 then

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
        nereida needs to be +15. she gives 45 rage in battle.
        does she? Haven't seen if it's bugged just in the description, will take a week probably to upgrade though
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

does she? Haven't seen if it's bugged just in the description, will take a week probably to upgrade though
          i have verified it in a compare with a guy on my server who has +15 nereida.

and my +12 nereida gives 42 rage in battle, compared to 41 as per skill description.
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
            i have verified it in a compare with a guy on my server who has +15 nereida.

and my +12 nereida gives 42 rage in battle, compared to 41 as per skill description.
            i agree i just did a compare and saw that nereida+ac buffs gives me 94 rage in total nereida+42 and AC+52, so it's just a typo !!! sorry for saying it's bugged !!!
            Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
            IGN : 13th
            Class : Paladin

Comment

Good to know then. By the way, here's another example of a typo on a skill description, pkmonster
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
              logic.

Comment

that very nice anyway this was the best way to catch up with casher and now we can say bye bye to it

Comment

Good to know then. By the way, here's another example of a typo on a skill description, pkmonster
                  oh so now we're getting personal eh!!! i mean Painindaback is definitely not a typo... it's more of an understatement !!!
                  Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
                  IGN : 13th
                  Class : Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
                    oh so now we're getting personal eh!!! i mean Painindaback is definitely not a typo... it's more of an understatement !!!
                    Ye well,
                    because i have proven you wrong when you said it was a bug? wew haters !!! this is a serious matter stop replying here !!!
                    deserves such a comment :P

And a friend of mine and I, were ... irritating our english teacher so she called us "pain in the neck". Was a good idea for a nickname, though he took "neck" so I had to choose another
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Warzakz View Post
                      that very nice anyway this was the best way to catch up with casher and now we can say bye bye to it
                      haven't seen a change with the fix lol. I still see the same results

Comment

well if most of player die before angel atack that means 2 turn now i need 4-5 to kill them so i get more dmg from him >>> more % to die first

well i think i will just go back to my old party
                        Last edited by Tzapasa; 07-31-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I used arround 2000 stones from +12 to +15

Comment

What about AC+ AH + nereida? that completes the combo

Front row
                            AH + Main

Back
                            BC + AC + Nereida

Comment

the only reason i can think of why the devs removed the extra rage is maybe because the number of players buying Hecate is decreasing...infinite rage makes hecate useless

Comment

Originally posted by shirou View Post
                                What about AC+ AH + nereida? that completes the combo

Front row
                                AH + Main

Back
                                BC + AC + Nereida

I'm using this setup atm, but in fact AH takes a place you could use for another damager. So yes, you can use this setup as a replacement till you get Nere to +18 and AC to +15, but from long term view and considering Gauntlet (mainly), then you should replace AH with another attacker to deal much more damage later on
                                BigEsses
                                [S69] Foultusk Lair
                                BloodOath

Comment

Working...
                                X