Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All this Non-Vip and Non-casher talk.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this Non-Vip and Non-casher talk.....

I understand that not everyone has money to put into the game. I can't put a lot into a game either. Rent, Bills, Diapers, Taxes, etc. So, everyone who can't put money into the game do have a disadvantage because people pay for the better stuff; this is common with all games like this. People keep asking for things thinking it would help create the balance. Some of the ideas that were mentioned opened it up for all players and still keep it where the cashers could get the stuff too.

#1 So, if non-vip players got full stamina refills at midnight, they would get to blitz dungeons more and gain extra gold, materials and experience. Sounds like, oh great more work to bind us up and slow us down. Wrong. They just have to be smart and set the blitz then go do something while the blitzing is taking place, go back and blitz again, repeat. I get it that someone may buy diamonds and spend them on events without a VIP, and some get VIP but don't have extra money diamonds. Let's face it we can't please everyone. However, being a VIP is a good suggestion to the server that this person has money. So the non-VIP players get extra stamina.

#2 Also, I thought of another idea. This would have to be for everyone or it won't work. However, it would give free players a chance to get diamonds without recharging. I think that every time you level up, you should get diamonds. How it would work is, if you reach level 12, you get 12 diamonds. When you reach 22, you get 22 diamonds; when you reach 60 you get 60 diamonds and so on. It doesn't seem like much, but they do help. It would give non-chasers a chance to get more diamonds. I think r2 can deal with giving a few free diamonds here and there. Virtual and pixelated objects, rather just a number being issued is not going to cause them to be broke. It is creating nothing from nothing but equaling something. Yes, recharge from offers as well to complete quests. Because this option won't count as recharging.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

#3, i forgot an item... LOL

Every 3 Events (like angel quiz, lotto, shells, cards, etc) that come out, an additonal event for Non-VIP Only. Literally, it doesn't show up for anyone with VIP 3 or higher. Not asking for 1 every time a new event is released, just every 3 or maybe even every 5 if 3 is too much to ask for.

I suggest these thing as a VIP player. I am trying to help those who can't cash the game and get VIP. I have seen too many quit because they don't have a little appreciation for being involved in the game. Let's keep players in the game. The accounts not being used is going to clog the system causing more lag so let's keep them playing and hope that in 2-3 months they have an extra $5, $10 or whatever to put into the game.
    Shiny stuff makes me happy!!

S195 Fox's Inn
    JennAngel
    Level 85+

Comment

good thinking, i support your idea
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by JennAngel1983 View Post

Every 3 Events (like angel quiz, lotto, shells, cards, etc) that come out, an additonal event for Non-VIP Only. Literally, it doesn't show up for anyone with VIP 3 or higher. Not asking for 1 every time a new event is released, just every 3 or maybe even every 5 if 3 is too much to ask for.

I suggest these thing as a VIP player. I am trying to help those who can't cash the game and get VIP. I have seen too many quit because they don't have a little appreciation for being involved in the game. Let's keep players in the game. The accounts not being used is going to clog the system causing more lag so let's keep them playing and hope that in 2-3 months they have an extra $5, $10 or whatever to put into the game.
        Like your ideas, except for the last one. I am VIP but no cash player - yeah, I do so many free offers that I buy VIP with my free dias. But I have no other "extras"(mean clothing, wings, mounts, heroes or anything that needs dias to obtain). So losing a free event just because I do tasks like crazy every month is not really nice to me as I have no chance in the other events.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by JennAngel1983 View Post

if you have patience you can get lot of things for free(if you can figure out how) what people claim to be for dia users only and people who can do surveys.it is possible to get even hoc hero for free for example,but it takes really long time.here is how whit current system: it's going to need totally 4 master of poker for aces and 1200 card lotto vouchers for beating master of poker completely once whit 60k points. rest of runs need less so 3 others would need 600 cards each for aces so that makes hecate needing totally 3000 card lotto vouchers for example during 4 hoc whit different master of poker. i think if not really big spenders more than 2 on your server you should be on top3 within that 1200 cards if you aren't then you are going to get only 1 big joker and going to need another 1200 card lotto vouchers. you can obtain other cash items similar ways,but not going to see finals in cross server tournament probably unless getting dia from surveys.( i did it that way actually once when managed to beat s ranks twice). and it's possible to obtain 55k points without spending currently in cross tycoon. just thought mentioning.
          and just to add hope for you guys. i got rose essance completely free from last event even without surveys or other kind of spending. (i'm just small cashier myself,rarely medium so i can't get main rewards ever whit spending alone)
          Last edited by Carchadion; 08-01-2014, 08:58 AM.
          League of angels Rain s114
          Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
          sense of sanity comes from insanity.
          chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

nice idea

my friend is non casher. he can pretty much handle everything well. so well im surprised mself lol
            so actually, this game has good balance. but, non casher always force himself to attend all event. if u skip even one event or day ull be doomed.

funny tho, i read some casher rant toward non casher.
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
              nice idea

my friend is non casher. he can pretty much handle everything well. so well im surprised mself lol
              so actually, this game has good balance. but, non casher always force himself to attend all event. if u skip even one event or day ull be doomed.

funny tho, i read some casher rant toward non casher.
              actually it wont hurt much if skipping 1 event if you are collecting stuff for that same event later on. instead of spending everything you get once you get it hurts 10x more your playing if doing it for free long run. if playing only month or 2 then it's better of course,but otherwise not.. and wouldn't this be unfair for people who run vip only,but don't buy dias? those players would be always at disadvantage whit small cashiers against free players so game would lose vip runners and small cashiers if good non vip event,maybe even some medium. what would be point of spending anymore if non vip get's things better than small cashiers and vip runners?current system here is sacrife bit for bigger gain already,but easy smooth way would destroy it and would make over half of vip's probably for free players purely also. otherwise idea is nice,but result would suck for host and developer.
              League of angels Rain s114
              Wartune Froza s374

Nova genesis s43 siria
              sense of sanity comes from insanity.
              chill,relax,sit back and eat cookie or if drama just swap for popcorn and laugh

Comment

Working...
              X