Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are we saying that after using 75 rage to cast skills, it will boost itself by 60 rage as well or is it ALL OTHER heroes? I am just thinking that if you put a dragon totem on her then 60+20=skill every turn? O_o

Comment

Oh wew another "Casher hero", imma skip this one, too weak

Comment

Nice, but was anticipating for Ice Queen. XD

Comment

Yet another casher hero, seriously. Come on this is getting ridiculous. Why not do something like the Angel/Mount exclusive for EVERYONE *that includes both cashers and FREE USERS* to get a decent hero that would be worth using.
          Seriously, come on, enough with the casher stuff.

Comment

...or we should be allowed to evolve Nereida into a version of Light Envoy (that buffs ATK, DEF, AGI, and HP).

Yea the Def part of the skill for Ner not activating doesn't make much sense someone said that Light Envoy buffs ATK.
            Shadowbound
            [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
            [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
            League of Angels
            [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

Originally posted by Solariai View Post
              ...or we should be allowed to evolve Nereida into a version of Light Envoy (that buffs ATK, DEF, AGI, and HP).

Yea the Def part of the skill for Ner not activating doesn't make much sense someone said that Light Envoy buffs ATK.
              nereida buffs DEF, light envoy buffs HP. even if light envoy's HP buff replaces nereida's DEF buff, i believe thats somewhat similar, not completely different.
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

need new hero for free user or new tavern

Comment

Increase HP cap, ATK, Agility by 16% of the sum of target stats and caster stats.... drool... kinda OP

Comment

Originally posted by R214118991 View Post
                    Increase HP cap, ATK, Agility by 16% of the sum of target stats and caster stats.... drool... kinda OP
                    oh cool, now we just have yet another badass hero, combined with hecate (heals by % of max hp / hp cap) any -low casher- or non casher player will stand no chance against those -high casher- player...
                    good thinking, dev team
                    Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                    -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                    -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                    -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

it is written, 75 to cast

Comment

Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
                        So are we saying that after using 75 rage to cast skills, it will boost itself by 60 rage as well or is it ALL OTHER heroes? I am just thinking that if you put a dragon totem on her then 60+20=skill every turn? O_o
                        Anyone has thoughts on this?

Comment

Anyone has thoughts on this?
                          Just checked in game, see below screenshot, it says boost rage +33 and not 60 like in forum description...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	102.2 KB
ID:	1693755

Comment

I wished I hadn't seem the Chinese picture of her. She looked like the girl from frozen with a bow. I liked that so much better.

Comment

cash hero again. Not that i mind spending cash but the amount of money you need spend to get any of these are probably more than 500.00.

Comment

Just checked in game, see below screenshot, it says boost rage +33 and not 60 like in forum description...
                                Boost 60 rage is when skill is +10 which is blessing +27.

Comment

Working...
                                X