X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inflamess
    replied
    sweet mother of Hades , fix the damn game!!! After all the support we players showing , you should provide us a better game... still we didn't get any compensation for the CS bugged for 2 days... no compensation for the TA bugged... and now this inconvenient...

The TC instance is always bugged from day 1 , are you about to fix it any day soon?
    Are you informed about the WB bugs?

And something more , in the Angel Exclusive , when you collect the Vienna icon and you collect the Angel bonus , it not gives you 500 refine and 1000 runes , but lvl6 cherub....
    Last edited by Inflamess; 09-24-2014, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Axxis39
    replied
    well, I would LOVE for the BUGS to be SQUASHED too ... like the NO STATIC DATA on new Angel Vienna, and the NO SUCH SYNTH ID on the new gems... and ofcourse not being able to COLLECT any rewards with the new coin (Aureus for loreleis wardrobe) wich also gives us more Quiz Vouchers (wich we cannot get) because of DATABASE ERROR

Leave a comment:

• MissGraceval
    replied
    WOW !!!

I love that new angel
    can't wait to get that VIENNA

IGN : MissGrace
    SV : S25 Youth Harvest
    LV : 72
    JOB : Sorcerer
    Last edited by MissGraceval; 09-24-2014, 06:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mioma
    replied
    Another great event, but i''m still pressing on the same issue that a'lot of people are wandering. Is all mobile recharger been remove form offer or is there a malfunction on the system because its been weeks and we still haven't eared or seen any comment or announce from GM or Moderator. If mobile recharge have been remove them i will loss my VIP status and because thats the only way i can purchase diamonds.
    Last edited by Mioma; 09-24-2014, 04:54 PM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Estesolaria
    replied
    Yay Thanks R2 I love this . I'm happy to know that not all of our pleas fall on deaf ears, tyvm

Leave a comment:

• xw0wx
    replied
    thank you admin for angel lvl 80 free please Share option to fuse MATK/PATK+DODGE/HIT/Block+DODGE and all new fuse gems
    Last edited by xw0wx; 09-24-2014, 02:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sydam
    replied
    I love it her for free, I am on Arcane Swamp, but I love to know we are dieing here, will we get a server merge or stay dead?

Leave a comment:

• R28705329
    replied
    Is it true that only v.i.p members can get the new angels through angel exclusive?

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    Originally posted by DJ_-_hell View Post
    in Loralei's warderobe you can use group buy vouchers or not????
    i guess no, cus it has its own coins (aureus)

Leave a comment:

• DJ_-_hell
    replied
    in Loralei's warderobe you can use group buy vouchers or not????

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    excuse me, theres no option to fuse MATK/PATK+DODGE/HIT gems. can only be upgraded

Leave a comment:

• willowe
    replied
    nothing is better than get free angel on ur B-day

Leave a comment:

• Einns
    replied
    Thanks so very much, this game is awesome really, despite all the cashers it offers a heap of free stuff for us free players too, thanks so much

Leave a comment:

• ochhaa
    replied
    ty Amanda for the nice updates ^^

Leave a comment:

• Fantastika666
    replied
    ty for angel

Leave a comment:

Working...
X