Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels System Update 9/24

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2CS_Amanda
    started a topic League of Angels System Update 9/24

League of Angels System Update 9/24

Get excited because this week’s update brings some awesome new additions and optimizations! Soar to new heights with stunning wings, feel the ultimate power of high-level fusion gems, listen to the ravings of a new fairy follower, and seek the graces of a stunning new Angel.

The update will occur on September 24th for S1 and S2. Then all other servers will be updated later on September 24th. This update should not disturb game play, and players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes once the update is done.

Can't wait for the update? Take a sneak peek below!

New Angel - Vienna (Obtain from Coming Angel Exclusive Event)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Angel Vienna - s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	169.8 KB
ID:	1757477

New Wings - Scarlet Love (Obtain from Coming Events)

New Fairies - Shivers & Rusty (Unlock in Fairy System)

Name:	Fairy Guide 9.24.jpg
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	1757471

New Fusion Gems:
    Lvl. 5-11 PATK + Hit Gem
    Lvl. 5-11 MATK + Hit Gem
    Lvl. 5-11 PATK + Dodge Gem
    Lvl. 5-11 MATK + Dodge Gem

Synthesize single-attribute gems into powerful Fusion Gems in the Forge or obtain the new gems directly from coming events.
    Note: The synth function for these new Fusion Gems above will be opened in the future.

Upcoming Events
    Angel Exclusive (9/25 - 9/27)

Name:	Angel Exclusive 0925.jpg
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	1757470

Angel's Quiz (9/25 - 9/27)

New Group Buy Event - Loralei's Wardrobe (9/26 - 9/30)
    This week's Group Buy event is approaching and for the first time ever all the rewards are fashion! Hurry and claim beautiful outfits and wings to fill your wardrobe at a great discount!

Name:	Loralei's Wardrobe.jpg
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	1757473

Optimizations
    - Added Aoede's Icon into the Angel Relics section of the Arena Shop.
    - The popup time for the patch note window has been adjusted to daily first login.

Bug Fix
    - Fixed the discount price display error for Lvl. 3 Seed Pack in the Shop, which didn’t affect the actual functional price.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2

• R249088033
    replied
    where is my fortumo mobile balance recharge diamonds i want that back

Leave a comment:

• R249088033
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R249088033
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MagusRynd
    replied
    update info says we can fuse PATK/MATK+DODGE/HIT gems, but we cant. we can only upgrade these gems.

can we get final words on this? cus im waitin to synth some fused gems. if we cant fuse these gems, ill have to go fer HP+PATK/MATK

Leave a comment:

• CafeAuLait
    replied
    Originally posted by Mioma View Post
    Another great event, but i''m still pressing on the same issue that a'lot of people are wandering. Is all mobile recharger been remove form offer or is there a malfunction on the system because its been weeks and we still haven't eared or seen any comment or announce from GM or Moderator. If mobile recharge have been remove them i will loss my VIP status and because thats the only way i can purchase diamonds.
    You need to file a ticket to billing.

Leave a comment:

• R239308969
    replied
    not allowed>> do this again and get banned
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 09-26-2014, 05:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Einns
    replied
    Wait so hero "Moon Priest" when will she be released???
    (O - O)a

Leave a comment:

• renalds
    replied
    enjoyable!

thank you for this game!

Leave a comment:

• ShiraBrie
    replied
    Originally posted by R274630597 View Post
    This should be very interesting to know, is really 1 angel per day or is a bug?
    Yes it's one a day.

Leave a comment:

• R274630597
    replied
    Originally posted by R239308969 View Post
    in angel exclusive, is the text at the below of the panel means what it said? "note ;You can only have one of the angel per day. choose wisely!" ..does that mean for a day i could complete Vienna event and get her and for tomorrow I could choose between Mikaela and Polly??
    This should be very interesting to know, is really 1 angel per day or is a bug?

Leave a comment:

• R273327041
    replied
    thanks im try it

Leave a comment:

• chrysalizzz
    replied
    Originally posted by R278977156
    Update is really freat but LET US DAMN SYNTH THOSE DODGE + BLOCK gems now, thanks.
    Why it will be nice for business if we talk this way:
    Much people doesn't have 2 magic sockets because they don't find any good reason to make ones. After we will be able to synth Dodge + block ourselves there will be tonns of magic socketing rods bought from HoC.
    Same thing is there with Gem Essecnces.
    Okay, Abyss giving us opportunity to buy them, but only 5 per day is not enough. So, ppl will spend their card points on MAgic sockets and Gem essences.
    Third one, to upgrade those things we will need Synth scrolls, other nice business for Clash of might event and for all events you can get synth scrolls.
    And guys, really?! Dodge + block is no more fashionable with those MATK/PATK + dodge. I'm pretty much sure you will put those stones in shell events, in HoC and so on, so we will get much more less chances to get those dodge + block.
    So dear devs and support, please allow us to synth those advanced gems. Btw there is nothing to upgrade, cause level 6 Dodge + block is even harder to get than level 7.
    I've been waiting for that update sooooo long, but now I see that the thing could be the best there is just cut off.
    learn to wait sir... as the game progresses cool updates and add ons are coming... just enjoy every bit of fun R2 provide us sir...)

Leave a comment:

• R239308969
    replied
    in angel exclusive, is the text at the below of the panel means what it said? "note ;You can only have one of the angel per day. choose wisely!" ..does that mean for a day i could complete Vienna event and get her and for tomorrow I could choose between Mikaela and Polly??

Leave a comment:

• ashocksr
    replied
    none of this on server 84....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X