Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it her for free, I am on Arcane Swamp, but I love to know we are dieing here, will we get a server merge or stay dead?

Comment

thank you admin for angel lvl 80 free please Share option to fuse MATK/PATK+DODGE/HIT/Block+DODGE and all new fuse gems
      Last edited by xw0wx; 09-24-2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Yay Thanks R2 I love this . I'm happy to know that not all of our pleas fall on deaf ears, tyvm
        Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

Another great event, but i''m still pressing on the same issue that a'lot of people are wandering. Is all mobile recharger been remove form offer or is there a malfunction on the system because its been weeks and we still haven't eared or seen any comment or announce from GM or Moderator. If mobile recharge have been remove them i will loss my VIP status and because thats the only way i can purchase diamonds.
          Last edited by Mioma; 09-24-2014, 04:54 PM. Reason: typo
          Active
          League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mioma Lv. 79 (Breserker)
          League of Angels - [S71] Nibelung : Mimi Lv. 72 (Hunter) [diferrent account]

Inactive
          Wartune - [229] Saber Dunes : Mioma Lv. 67 (Archer)
          Monkey King - Alpha Test : Mioma Lv. 70 (Monkey)

Comment

WOW !!!

I love that new angel
            can't wait to get that VIENNA

IGN : MissGrace
            SV : S25 Youth Harvest
            LV : 72
            JOB : Sorcerer
            Last edited by MissGraceval; 09-24-2014, 06:46 PM.
            IGN
            F a m o u s i s t a

mystic
            s229 highwall peaks
            r2games

Comment

well, I would LOVE for the BUGS to be SQUASHED too ... like the NO STATIC DATA on new Angel Vienna, and the NO SUCH SYNTH ID on the new gems... and ofcourse not being able to COLLECT any rewards with the new coin (Aureus for loreleis wardrobe) wich also gives us more Quiz Vouchers (wich we cannot get) because of DATABASE ERROR

Comment

sweet mother of Hades , fix the damn game!!! After all the support we players showing , you should provide us a better game... still we didn't get any compensation for the CS bugged for 2 days... no compensation for the TA bugged... and now this inconvenient...

The TC instance is always bugged from day 1 , are you about to fix it any day soon?
                Are you informed about the WB bugs?

And something more , in the Angel Exclusive , when you collect the Vienna icon and you collect the Angel bonus , it not gives you 500 refine and 1000 runes , but lvl6 cherub....
                Last edited by Inflamess; 09-24-2014, 07:23 PM.

Comment

none of this on server 84....

Comment

in angel exclusive, is the text at the below of the panel means what it said? "note ;You can only have one of the angel per day. choose wisely!" ..does that mean for a day i could complete Vienna event and get her and for tomorrow I could choose between Mikaela and Polly??

Comment

Originally posted by R278977156
                      Update is really freat but LET US DAMN SYNTH THOSE DODGE + BLOCK gems now, thanks.
                      Why it will be nice for business if we talk this way:
                      Much people doesn't have 2 magic sockets because they don't find any good reason to make ones. After we will be able to synth Dodge + block ourselves there will be tonns of magic socketing rods bought from HoC.
                      Same thing is there with Gem Essecnces.
                      Okay, Abyss giving us opportunity to buy them, but only 5 per day is not enough. So, ppl will spend their card points on MAgic sockets and Gem essences.
                      Third one, to upgrade those things we will need Synth scrolls, other nice business for Clash of might event and for all events you can get synth scrolls.
                      And guys, really?! Dodge + block is no more fashionable with those MATK/PATK + dodge. I'm pretty much sure you will put those stones in shell events, in HoC and so on, so we will get much more less chances to get those dodge + block.
                      So dear devs and support, please allow us to synth those advanced gems. Btw there is nothing to upgrade, cause level 6 Dodge + block is even harder to get than level 7.
                      I've been waiting for that update sooooo long, but now I see that the thing could be the best there is just cut off.
                      learn to wait sir... as the game progresses cool updates and add ons are coming... just enjoy every bit of fun R2 provide us sir...)

Comment

thanks im try it
                        ( the victorana angelprincess)
                        the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

Originally posted by R239308969 View Post
                          in angel exclusive, is the text at the below of the panel means what it said? "note ;You can only have one of the angel per day. choose wisely!" ..does that mean for a day i could complete Vienna event and get her and for tomorrow I could choose between Mikaela and Polly??
                          This should be very interesting to know, is really 1 angel per day or is a bug?

Comment

Originally posted by R274630597 View Post
                            This should be very interesting to know, is really 1 angel per day or is a bug?
                            Yes it's one a day.
                            Alanna
                            Beserker lvl 73
                            980K BR
                            Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                            Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                            Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                            Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                            Mystic lvl 72
                            1.1M BR
                            Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                            Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                            Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                            Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

enjoyable!

thank you for this game!

Comment

Wait so hero "Moon Priest" when will she be released???
                                (O - O)a

Comment

Working...
                                X