Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels Oct. 15th Server Merge Events

Event 1: Server Merge Pack
    Duration: 2014/10/15 - 2014/10/16 23:59 (server time)
    Servers: Newly merged servers
    Description: During the event, all the players in newly merged servers can login to the game to claim a Server Merge Pack from the Hot Events panel.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Server Merge Pack 10.15.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1758371

Event 2: Domination
    Duration: 2014/10/15 - 2014/10/19 23:59 (server time)
    Description: Players who receive the rankings shown below in the first Domination after the server merge can obtain the corresponding rewards which can be collected from the Hot Events panel 2 days following Domination.

Name:	Domination 10.15 new.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	1758372
    Note:
    - Only those who participate in the first Domination after the server merge can receive rewards for this event.
    - Players can only collect the Domination ranking rewards once.

Event 3: 600 Devotion Bargain
    Duration: 2014/10/15 - 2014/10/16 23:59 (server time)
    Description: During the event, reach the devotion required daily and you'll be handsomely rewarded!

Name:	600 Devotion Bargain.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	1758411
    Note: To encourage players to participate in the following in-game events, slight adjustments have been made to the server merge events.

Click to know about 10/15 server merge news!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

so where is our compensation for this merge...... if u think just doing devotion rewards or make us fight for rewards is gna work . u are sadly mistaken..... this is not a comp... for losing out on a HoC

Comment

Originally posted by R253706373 View Post
      so where is our compensation for this merge...... if u think just doing devotion rewards or make us fight for rewards is gna work . u are sadly mistaken..... this is not a comp... for losing out on a HoC
      Not just HoC... WB Event, ANgel Chest, Prismatic wheels...

Comment

Originally posted by hisokajp View Post
        Not just HoC... WB Event, ANgel Chest, Prismatic wheels...
        HoC & Angel Chest doesn't matter that much for me

just that event bonus (lost the chance to get odin's garment
        and prismatic wheels
        Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
        -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
        -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
        -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
        -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Wow really.. the server merge pack is poor compensation to say the least considering we are missing out on a LOT this past week.
          The daily devotion is poor too... none of this is going to make up for all what people have missed out on the past few days/week.
          Seriously, stop making new serves then you guys wouldnt have to merge servers constantly.
          Yup, going to soon time to call this game quits.

Comment

This merger compensation is a joke. The merger server pack isn't even as good as just one of the missed events. Below is a quick summary of what everyone on the merging servers will miss. Of course everyone would not have gotten the maximum for each event and some include the advanced prizes but the cashers and savers will miss out on most of what is below. This does not even count the missed resources from the events themselves like earning roses from the Rose Event or the free card draws from HoC or what may have been missed in Hot Events related to these events. Everyone on the merged servers is now significantly behind the players on other servers they were competing against. This will have a big impact in things like the next Team Tournament and CS arena, not to mention regular Team Arena and CS wars. We need significantly better compensation to make up for the missed events. And next HoC better have Master of Poker and include Hecate and evolved heros or this is an even bigger miss for merged server players. R2 needs to seriously improve their merger procedure.

House of Cards
            New hero(s)
            Ace and Joker cards
            countless resource prizes from card points and card swap
            100-500 Seraph stones
            2000-5000 rune stones
            lvl6-lvl8 fusion gems

Event Bonus
            Extra HoC card draws
            Chance for Odin's garment
            10's - 100's of resource stones

Rose Rankings
            2 million - 4 million gold
            400-800 vouchers
            50-100 blessed stones
            100-300 seraph stones
            300-800 enchanted ore
            superstar flair
            floe hunter mount

Angels Trearure Chests
            3800-46000 diamonds worth of rewards (see event for details)
            - including 30% bonus of actual diamonds

Angel's Chest
            360-600 elemental stones
            1500-3000 rune stones
            2500-4000 gem enhancement stones
            500-1500 enchanted ore
            lvl 7 fusion gem chest
            lvl 8 - lvl 9 cherub stone
            Moonlight Unicorn
            any prizes from opening the angel chests and buying in store

Prismatic Wheel
            1200 - 3000+ vouchers

And it looks like the beach/shell event will start before the 17th so we'll miss that also.

Comment

Looks like we also will miss the Hero Upgrade event that started today, which means we'll miss out on hundreds of seraph stones rewards.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]108451[/ATTACH]

thank you so much.......!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vixxus View Post
                  Wow really.. the server merge pack is poor compensation to say the least considering we are missing out on a LOT this past week.
                  The daily devotion is poor too... none of this is going to make up for all what people have missed out on the past few days/week.
                  Seriously, stop making new serves then you guys wouldnt have to merge servers constantly.
                  Yup, going to soon time to call this game quits.
                  i agree wholeheartily with this statement they need to focus on the servers they have and then maybe the wouldnt have need of merging servers cause the new ppl would go to the servers that are already there. also they should make a mentor system for the lower lvl players so they dont feel so over powered by all the high lvl players on the servers. and also better World Bosses these ones currently are a joke
                  S190(Scattered Mountains)
                  Gravev(Guild Leader of Avalon)

Comment

Amanda - are you ever going to reply to the comments and general lack of satisfaction of your CUSTOMERS?

When you first announced the HoC event and slipped in a quick note about servers such as mine missing out due to an (unwanted) merge, I politely commented on the inequality and unfairness of R2's decision and asked you to respond. Result no response.

I also predicted that your 'compensation' would be poor at best, but I'm frankly shocked at the laughable offer you have put on the table.

Whilst not all players cash, many, including myself, do, and this allows you to run your business and make money. Remember, for you and R2 this is not a game but a business platform designed to make money, and when your paying customers are upset at having over a week of equal play taken from them you should heed their words and respond, rather than arbitrarily making statements and ignoring criticism.

Clearly your decision to merge servers is based on revenue per server not on peoples' wishes, or you would have merged my server long ago (we recently lost two serious cash players which I am sure affected your decision). Perhaps if you stopped gleefully announcing new server launches and spent more time listening to the concerns of your existing customers - and actually dealing with them - you wouldn't have to create this unfortunate situation in the first place.

My strong suggestion is that you rethink this compensation swiftly; frankly its insulting; or your revenue streams may continue to slide.

Once again, I ask that you or another GM (not a moderator) responds.

Fluidmover

S55 Beholders Road

GL Legends

Comment

Working...
                    X