[Announcement] Compensation for Logins and Tycoon Rewards Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R247245529 View Post
    but these compensation comes in chest and therefore does not count in tycoon points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Exactly, and considering the fact that some players where in inferno, TD or gemology when this happened, the compensation is worth nothing, even tho some of us lost tycoon points.

Comment

again cannot login to game...something happen again???

s220 sea of kora
      IGN : Legolas

Comment

today is again much problems :@:@:@ we can't do zodiac alsow we can't do dayly quests !!! what about it?

Comment

Back Improved Ty Loa Team

Comment

thanks my game is working fine now

Comment

please not chest for compensation, we only need the lost tycoons points
              thanks
              S 169 ING Leiru

Comment

yay working again thankyou

Comment

Hello ..

Servers are not lagging much now but the login issue is still not fixed .. I hope u can fix this asap we are missing so many events and this compensation is not at all enough for what we have missed ..

Please fix login issue of Server S190 - Scattered Mountains ...
                  Last edited by badman237; 10-22-2014, 02:34 PM.
                  IGN : BaD MaN
                  Server : ua57

Comment

I don't know if this happend to you also, but i lost 14k points in tycoon last night... it's imposible... i should have now 45k tycoon points but i only have 30k ... can someone help me with those points or is useless?!?

Server : s216 abyss of sinthis
                    Name : Alessia

Comment

why do it have to be dc..!

Comment

yeah right so you put them in chests so they don't count towards tycoon when they were suppose to from the get go not a comp to me for tycoon a freaking joke! Find a programmer that knows what the heck they are doing maybe your game would work!

Comment

Here's my suggestion.. Please don't do any update during tycoon days if you can't handle it and/or not going to give a pure material as compensation. Thank you. You see, I can't online all day long just to wait the game getting fixed. I hope you can do better next time.
                          Last edited by autumnLady; 10-23-2014, 08:40 AM.
                          QueenBee [S177] Pearly Highlands
                          Guild: Garuda INA

Comment

no points in tycoon
                            terrenz24

play in (S-111 kingdom of giants) league of angel

Comment

I am 5k short on points to rank for bare minimum. Would love if minimum was lowered so that I can finally get the weapon and ring. Lost out on points with the glitches and now a little flustered that I spent so much on gem points and spent diamonds that I cannot recover. Thankies.

Comment

Cannot log into server 19 - Fortuna's Folly. This is the second day that this is happening even with clearing my cache and cookies. Please advise on what I should do.

Receiving errors 15071 and 15072 with every login attempt.
                                Last edited by Diamondixi; 10-23-2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X