League of Angels System Update 10.23 - Prepare for Halloween 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
    It was suppose to be free but this greedy company just likes sucking money up.
    Where was it posted that she was supposed to be free? The only times free was mentioned was by players comparing it to chinese server or by player that hopes or begs she is free. Not once have I read that R2 indicated she was a free hero.

Comment

r2 before you update something or launch a money event,,,,PLEASE FIXED FIRST THIS DATABASE ERROR IN ZODIAC AND DUNGEON BLITZ PLEASE....so eager to get and suck money yet SO LAZY TO FIXED ERROR...

Comment

stop releasing new updates fix Zodiac Blitz there many ppl who have problems finishing it

" http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Database-Error "

Comment

You need to make your screen smaller and it will show up.

Comment

I'm not finding the Halloween shop on my game page. I've refreshed twice....I guess I can try again.

Comment

Originally posted by DRcipi View Post
              stop releasing new updates fix Zodiac Blitz there many ppl who have problems finishing it

" http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Database-Error "
              they will keep ignoring us...they will fixed only to those like burning, phoenix etc...

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                Sooo i looked in the Enigma Tavern and what did i see? Moon Priest costs 1500 ruby souls and Lunar Priests Icon. So its not for free. Man is that nice. Isnt so that the casher already have Hecate. Now they get this Healer too? And we free user have what? Djinni? Celestial Maiden? I never saw such a bad joke!
                they said that they will be in event later so they could be free (Luna and poseidon) I dont think its HoC but all is posible
                Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
                IGN:asdasd
                class:Berekster

Comment

what has happened to the fairys we already had, they have disappeared also with this update.

Comment

Originally posted by RazMaddy View Post
                    what has happened to the fairys we already had, they have disappeared also with this update.
                    they've been long gone since merge
                    Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                    -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                    -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                    -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Happy Halloween
                      IGN : BaD MaN
                      Server : ua57

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                        Sooo i looked in the Enigma Tavern and what did i see? Moon Priest costs 1500 ruby souls and Lunar Priests Icon. So its not for free. Man is that nice. Isnt so that the casher already have Hecate. Now they get this Healer too? And we free user have what? Djinni? Celestial Maiden? I never saw such a bad joke!
                        What reward do you think you should get, for playing the game for free and just congesting server bandwidth? Tell me, what does a free to play player deserve from a company that is a business, hmm, logic tells me, nothing special that a casher should get.

Comment

Originally posted by R227319018 View Post
                          What reward do you think you should get, for playing the game for free and just congesting server bandwidth? Tell me, what does a free to play player deserve from a company that is a business, hmm, logic tells me, nothing special that a casher should get.

Yeah because casher dont get enough blown down there ***** right? And i bet you are one ofthem. You know this guys who spend hundreds of dollars for events. Lets just see what casher got Hecate and soon her evolution will be available for cashers only of course. Now the Moon Priest is released and who get her? RIGHT Casher. And when we look in the GT Arcade Forums we see that a upgraded char for Hecate will come too. That Healer will heal 3 Members and for much more then Hecate. Then there will be other event chars who only casher get. If i remember right 2 crazy yellow chars, a tank who will be so insanely hard to kill that normal users or little casher (who only cash for vip and a little bit for events or so) could just give up when they see him and another 4 or 5 incredible damage dealers who will be so much stronger then any free hero out there. Is it so hard to give free users a red healer that they at least keep up a little? And what happen to the game if all free users and low cashers quit? What do you think? I just say good luck with CS and Team Arena. Will take some time to find matches. And now to your last words: "Tell me, what does a free to play player deserve from a company that is a business, hmm, logic tells me, nothing special that a casher should get". So you want to compare free user and little casher with casher or high casher? Are you fuckng kidding me? Just look in the Enigma Tavern, Angel list or Mount List. Whenever the non casher get an upgrade like Aoeda or so the upgrade for casher is much higher (Mikaela, Pandora, Raphael, Athena). And look on every server in the rankings. Isnt it so that the cashers always hold the top places without any problems against anyone else? In my eyes they get more then enough. And one is for sure, if all cashers quit the game or all non casher and low casher had the same consequence. The game will die because without non or low casher the game will have not enough player. And when all casher leave the developer would think they dont get enough money and maybe would end the game.

Comment

Sadly our server is really not active... we are behind others badly... an event should be for everyone equally.

If the GMs not marging servers in this case they should compensate us for being behind the others. Some got already tons of green and orange pumpkins so they are much ahead. I consider myself a heavy donator and i like my own server and do not want to transfer to a more active one.

Please make the event equal.

Comment

what is the difference in mechanics (how to increase xp and level) between pumpkin spirit and point rewards in Happy Halloween ?

Comment

Originally posted by haploid View Post
                                what is the difference in mechanics (how to increase xp and level) between pumpkin spirit and point rewards in Happy Halloween ?
                                pumpkin spirit points is based on how many pumpkins your entire server collects, point rewards are your individual points from just you collecting pumpkins

Comment

Working...
                                X