Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ty for the big helper.

Comment

question.. do garden plant buy here self? now and how do i now whish plant auto plantig wil go if i have more plants
      s168felbrook
      amorita

Comment

i a gree with u
        for dayly its ok
        s168felbrook
        amorita

Comment

Originally posted by Snods View Post
          The auto gemology is quite good for daily gemology but during tycoon where every move count better do it manually.
          for dayli use its cool i agree
          s168felbrook
          amorita

Comment

tumbs up ...great update...the only great update till now , the helper----10+ devs
            SolomonKane
            Hunter 92lvl
            S189 Bleak Divide

Comment

The helper i find to b a useless update... gem giv 1/2 pts of manual/
              loop after u got the mount no pt goin further than 30 so waste of STA to blitz all 50/
              Garden u have to stop and start it to plant so if afk it does basically nothing doesn't weed other ppls gardens and i tryed and it wont plant seeds and it defo don't buy more/
              alchemy i am VIP i get 8 free a day 8 clicks on alc vs the clicks to set up alc blitz not worth the lag and data base errors/
              Jack pot is quicker manual with x3 click on 10 spins and less clicks/

Comment

Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
                The helper i find to b a useless update... gem giv 1/2 pts of manual/
                loop after u got the mount no pt goin further than 30 so waste of STA to blitz all 50/
                Garden u have to stop and start it to plant so if afk it does basically nothing doesn't weed other ppls gardens and i tryed and it wont plant seeds and it defo don't buy more/
                alchemy i am VIP i get 8 free a day 8 clicks on alc vs the clicks to set up alc blitz not worth the lag and data base errors/
                Jack pot is quicker manual with x3 click on 10 spins and less clicks/
                It's not a waste to make all 50 loops - they do give some extra exp and gold. Helper for daily gems is great if you don't want to waste your time with them. And you don't have to use the helper if you don't like it.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Also you can make oodles of gold from selling the imperial stallion shards. ...and since tycoon is going, maybe doing all 50 loops is worth it cause of the soulstones at the end too.
                  Last edited by Solariai; 11-06-2014, 02:11 PM.
                  Shadowbound
                  [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
                  [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
                  League of Angels
                  [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

for the loops taking into account that for last 20 loop vs the sTA u culd use for the highest lvl u earn mroe tyc pts doin 30 defo exp and gold is more.. cuz loop is any random prev completed map lvl the exp/gold way out ways the loop gold/exp given

Comment

VERY GOOD UPDATE!!!! Yah I do Agree Allow us to Blitz totems pls? Just like with Zodiac Thank You so Much!!

Callista
                      UA 23
                      Server 84 Citadel of Doom

Comment

any chance little helper can do dragon soul too?

Comment

Well I have several months in this game, I love the updates that have been doing but I feel that they are forgetting the initial hereoes have to give them some credit and do not force players to purchase new
                          hereoes to be better. This is one my humble opinios ..

Comment

Worst. Update. Ever. Congrats to the devs for giving me more free time as I will not be playing LoA after this latest update. Reward players who don't want to put in any effort, and give the coiners an unsurmountable advantage, great plan. I am among what I assume to be the majority of players as a small casher, and there is no way now to keep up with players that spend big money and have high quality heros to put in 6th slot. At least would have been nice if another free hero was available to make it useful, but the cash rules the world. I am preparing for my exit, best of luck to those of you who continue playing.

SlimeDog
                            S172

Comment

Originally posted by R24456387 View Post
                              Worst. Update. Ever. Congrats to the devs for giving me more free time as I will not be playing LoA after this latest update. Reward players who don't want to put in any effort, and give the coiners an unsurmountable advantage, great plan. I am among what I assume to be the majority of players as a small casher, and there is no way now to keep up with players that spend big money and have high quality heros to put in 6th slot. At least would have been nice if another free hero was available to make it useful, but the cash rules the world. I am preparing for my exit, best of luck to those of you who continue playing.

SlimeDog
                              S172

I agree so hard to what you say that i could cry. It isnt so that when we free user or low casher get something the high casher get it too. No they get evolutions, Angels, Mounts, Fashion and Wings all the time. It is ok that they get stuff because they cash. But the amount of things they get is just a bad joke. I mean ok Arcane spirit, valkyre and Astral Hunter can be achieved for free now in the cross Server Shop. BUT lets see. You need at least 100 shards. One costs 20 or 30 of those Warrior marks. Oh so you only need over a year to get one of them with all the casher in the cross server Tournaments. Nice job R2. Whats next? Ahhhhh its not long ago Casher get the Moon Priestess and Poseidon. AND now they get the evolve for Hecate and Earth Shaker. Yeahhh again nice one R2. i dont want to say that you guys are greedy(well actually you guys are extremly GREEDY) but why you dont start casher only servers? Then you only have around 500 players who throw money into your greedy hands pigs can fly. Oh wait the casher would maybe a little bit p i s s e d because they need to wait extremly long for CS, TA and cant raid lower player without any problems. Then they would need to always fight against players who have the same BR as them or even get raided by player who cash even more then them. Maybe a few of them would leave because of that. Hmmm that would be a great problem. Ok sarcasm aside your greedy methods make this game to suck extremly. And now dont give me some ****** answers like: "You are a free user be thankfull that you get anything" or such stuff. Everythings a free user or low casher get will a normal casher or high casher get automatic too if they doesnt have it already. So to make it short: Its ok that casher get stuff and ist normal that they get more and better stuff then free user and low casher. But the difference in stuff and power of things are giving away is just insane and shows that you only interested in money. And nothing else. And thats a little bit sad. And now flame on. Im sure there are some people who want to flame now so give it your best.

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                                I agree so hard to what you say that i could cry. It isnt so that when we free user or low casher get something the high casher get it too. No they get evolutions, Angels, Mounts, Fashion and Wings all the time. It is ok that they get stuff because they cash. But the amount of things they get is just a bad joke. I mean ok Arcane spirit, valkyre and Astral Hunter can be achieved for free now in the cross Server Shop. BUT lets see. You need at least 100 shards. One costs 20 or 30 of those Warrior marks. Oh so you only need over a year to get one of them with all the casher in the cross server Tournaments. Nice job R2. Whats next? Ahhhhh its not long ago Casher get the Moon Priestess and Poseidon. AND now they get the evolve for Hecate and Earth Shaker. Yeahhh again nice one R2. i dont want to say that you guys are greedy(well actually you guys are extremly GREEDY) but why you dont start casher only servers? Then you only have around 500 players who throw money into your greedy hands pigs can fly. Oh wait the casher would maybe a little bit p i s s e d because they need to wait extremly long for CS, TA and cant raid lower player without any problems. Then they would need to always fight against players who have the same BR as them or even get raided by player who cash even more then them. Maybe a few of them would leave because of that. Hmmm that would be a great problem. Ok sarcasm aside your greedy methods make this game to suck extremly. And now dont give me some ****** answers like: "You are a free user be thankfull that you get anything" or such stuff. Everythings a free user or low casher get will a normal casher or high casher get automatic too if they doesnt have it already. So to make it short: Its ok that casher get stuff and ist normal that they get more and better stuff then free user and low casher. But the difference in stuff and power of things are giving away is just insane and shows that you only interested in money. And nothing else. And thats a little bit sad. And now flame on. Im sure there are some people who want to flame now so give it your best.
                                Hope you are feeling better. Now some little advice - do not try to get Arcane, Astral and Valk shards from cross-shop. It's sooo not worth it and it takes forever. They are absolutely free in mini HoC, 10 shards costed only cards like 7s and 6s or something. There was a limit of course how many per day you can buy, but for 3-4 days any of them can be yours. Or all 3 if you want them all.
                                osobena
                                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                                X