League of Angels System Update Nov. 6th – Calling for Backup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by osobena View Post
    Lol, sometimes they make updates with only a day notice. We knew a 6th is coming, so I actually don't see why you think it's too soon. I mean, they could have not announced it at all till the update itself.
    First of all :
    1. Pirate treasure.
    2. Sixth slot ( which they could have delayed it, like they did with pirate treasure ).
    3. Evolution of Hecate ( and they added evolution for ES too which they didn't announced anything about it. )
    So they added/removed things the way they wanted.

@Zivatar :

Ice Smash (Level 1):
    Requires 50 Rage to cast. Deals (160% ATK +3500) damage to 2 targets with lowest percentage of HP, lesser the HP higher the Damage. If the target's HP is less than 24% it dies instantly and for every instant kill Earthshaker will receive 10% DMG boost(Immune to Valkyrie Skill), Also gives a shield that absorbs 14% of DMG (based on dmg dealt) to an ally with lowest percentage of HP.

Ice Smash (Level 10):
    Requires 50 Rage to cast. Deals (205% ATK +15000) damage to 2 targets with lowest percentage of HP, lesser the HP higher the Damage. If the target's HP is less than 33% it dies instantly and for every instant kill Earthshaker will receive 10% DMG boost(Immune to Valkyrie Skill), Also gives a shield that absorbs 32% of DMG (based on dmg dealt) to an ally with lowest percentage of HP.

Ice Smash (Level 12):
    Requires 50 Rage to cast. Deals (215% ATK +20000) damage to 2 targets with lowest percentage of HP, lesser the HP higher the Damage. If the target's HP is less than 35% it dies instantly and for every instant kill Earthshaker will receive 10% DMG boost(Immune to Valkyrie Skill), Also gives a shield that absorbs 36% of DMG (based on dmg dealt) to an ally with lowest percentage of HP.

Health +3k increase growth, patk +800, mdef/pdef +300 and agility +180.
    Last edited by po1NNNt; 11-05-2014, 10:06 AM.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      Ice Smash (Level 12):
      Requires 50 Rage to cast. Deals (215% ATK +20000) damage to 2 targets with lowest percentage of HP, lesser the HP higher the Damage. If the target's HP is less than 35% it dies instantly and for every instant kill Earthshaker will receive 10% DMG boost(Immune to Valkyrie Skill), Also gives a shield that absorbs 36% of DMG (based on dmg dealt) to an ally with lowest percentage of HP.
      God dammit I don't even have ES, but that's just awesome.
      Alanna
      Beserker lvl 73
      980K BR
      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
      Mystic lvl 72
      1.1M BR
      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Wow that helper means good
        ( the victorana angelprincess)
        the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

ppl who already have the update .... is it bugged as usual ??? and making 6th hero count in br ?? and need own GA / Cherub ?
          S69 Foultusk Lair
          IGN Jm4nsk1
          Guild BloodOath
          Alliance BloodOath
          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Originally posted by Jm4nsk1 View Post
            ppl who already have the update .... is it bugged as usual ??? and making 6th hero count in br ?? and need own GA / Cherub ?
            Bugged part I can guarantee that it is, other stuff....idk yet ;D
            Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
            That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              First of all :

@Zivatar :

Ice Smash (Level 1):
              Requires 50 Rage to cast. Deals (160% ATK +3500) damage to 2 targets with lowest percentage of HP, lesser the HP higher the Damage. If the target's HP is less than 24% it dies instantly and for every instant kill Earthshaker will receive 10% DMG boost(Immune to Valkyrie Skill), Also gives a shield that absorbs 14% of DMG (based on dmg dealt) to an ally with lowest percentage of HP.

Ice Smash (Level 10):
              Requires 50 Rage to cast. Deals (205% ATK +15000) damage to 2 targets with lowest percentage of HP, lesser the HP higher the Damage. If the target's HP is less than 33% it dies instantly and for every instant kill Earthshaker will receive 10% DMG boost(Immune to Valkyrie Skill), Also gives a shield that absorbs 32% of DMG (based on dmg dealt) to an ally with lowest percentage of HP.

Ice Smash (Level 12):

Health +3k increase growth, patk +800, mdef/pdef +300 and agility +180.
              Thx wonder if it will be HoC or they implent it into the forecoming event

Comment

yes 6th hero needs own GA/Cherub gear gems training and so on

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                  yes 6th hero needs own GA/Cherub gear gems training and so on
                  Like usual, lol.

@Zivatar : Most likely yes.
                  Poseidon and LP were added and first time we saw them were in the HoC...so I won't raise my hopes to be on a different event ( so far HoC has the biggest chances, if not...the 100% chances for every evolve hero to be there. )

Comment

Please return back cashu payment method...

Comment

I can't wait for Dark Envoy XD
                      Any idea where will the 6th hero be standing? Cause Pisces might get bugged if it stands on the dead hero spot.
                      I'm a pokemon!
                      |S164| Frost Frortress, Aegislasher; Paladin.

Comment

Im glad to hear all this new "things" who only donaters can have it... But is no point here... i saw many things in bug report about that LP and Fortuna.

"Optimizations
                        - Fixed the skill cast bug for Fortuna in Team Arena.
                        - Fixed the skill cast bug for Lunar Priestess in Team Arena."

but i saw few players with me in front of them who report the ***** Nereida skill dont work with her partner but i didnt see that bug resolved...
                        i made a thiket about that 2 days ago but i see R2 still dont give a *** for that cuz they stay to upgrade things for danaters ...

Comment

is it already update ? am on S1 not yet update

Comment

Originally posted by Yitien View Post
                            is it already update ? am on S1 not yet update
                            S1 have been updated yesterday. A guildie of mine saw someone in CS from S1 with 6 heroes in party.
                            osobena
                            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

From what I had read he adds a damage absorption shield to an ally with the lowest HP percentage

Comment

suprice it dont work great job again

Comment

Working...
                                X