League of Angels System Update Nov. 6th – Calling for Backup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels System Update Nov. 6th – Calling for Backup

With the weather growing chillier, fall has finally made its presence known. Let’s celebrate the coming season with some awesome updates that are sure to warm our spirits! With this week’s update we’ll be calling for backup with the introduction of a 6th party member slot! Get ready for a whole slew of awesome additions, read on to find out more!

This update will occur on November 5th for S1 and S2. All other servers will be updated on November 6th. This update should not disturb game play, and players should simply refresh the page to see new content and changes once the update is done.

New Evolved Heroes
    Mighty heroes have passed the test and ushered in a new era of evolution. After Valkyrie, Astral Hunter and the Arcane Spirit successfully managed to evolve themselves; Hecate and Earthshaker have now also begun to evolve.

Note: After evolution, the new hero’s appearance will change and s/he will possess better skills and stats; however, the previous hero will disappear. Please be aware that this process is irreversible.

Blazing Hecate (Evolved from Hecate)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hero Evolution - Blazing Hecate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	1759914

Hercules (Evolved from Earthshaker)

Name:	Hero Hercules.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	250.3 KB
ID:	1759917

New Mount -
    Mecha Tyrannosaurus (Evolved from Tyrannosaur)
    The Mecha Tyrannosaurus is deceivingly quick for its rather heavy metallic body. Not only is it both incredibly strong and quick, it's also a bit of a socialite with quite the reputation amongst the mounts!

Name:	Mecha Tyrannosaurus.jpg
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	1759920
    Base Stats

Name:	Mecha Tyrannosaurus stats.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	1760122

New Mount - King Alabaster (Obtainable from Coming Events)

Name:	King Alabaster.jpg
Size:	281.3 KB
ID:	1760127
    Base Stats

Name:	King Alabaster stats.jpg
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1760121

New Functions
    - Backup (Unlocks at Lvl. 70)
    Players will now be able to select a 6th member for their party! When all seems lost on the battlefield, the sixth hero will be able to join the battle and enhance your party’s combat capability! This is yet another strategic element to consider when you decide how to fight your battles.

Name:	Backup hero.png
Size:	654.4 KB
ID:	1759921

- Little Helper (Unlocks at Lvl. 55)
    Tired doing all the time-consuming daily quests? Now you can hire a Little Helper who can help you blitz some daily quests to get gold, gems, and many other rewards faster. Simply click the Little Helper icon at the top of the main screen Click image for larger version

Name:	Little Helper icon.jpg
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	1759915 to open up the panel.

Name:	Little Helper interface.jpg
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	1759916

Optimizations
    - Fixed the skill cast bug for Fortuna in Team Arena.
    - Fixed the skill cast bug for Lunar Priestess in Team Arena.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

now" this little helper should proof to be useful
    but,
    BUT !
    you said hire, I just hope we don't have to hire it using dias
    lol
    Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
    -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
    -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Nice update indeed.. But is almost the same about loop quests.. You should did it to make autoloop quests w/o spending any STA.... That's why called Little helper. Otherwise no sense to have auto loop to that option.
      ||||

Comment

Nice updates!

Adding blitz to Totems will be nice.

Comment

Seems some other updates you post-poned.
          Wondering when other ones will come, and indeed, 6th hero is too soon, was better if it was replaced by something better.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by R276575460 View Post
            Nice updates!

Adding blitz to Totems will be nice.
            I agree, it is a much needed blitz.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
              Seems some other updates you post-poned.
              Wondering when other ones will come, and indeed, 6th hero is too soon, was better if it was replaced by something better.
              Too soon why?
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                Too soon why?
                Because it's too soon. Was expecting to come bit later ( even if the announcement was made that it will get here in november ).
                We'll see how it is, but I doubt that I'll like it.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Awwww, Lorelei's being all nice and helping everyone Hey, Lora, how about you be nice and help ME by evolving!
                  Alanna
                  Beserker lvl 73
                  980K BR
                  Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                  Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                  Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                  Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                  Mystic lvl 72
                  1.1M BR
                  Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                  Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                  Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                  Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

that 6th battle slot will fit just to people that can afford to dev 6 chars . looking forwards to see that little helper hope won`t require diamonds to hire him

Comment

My question is, if you evolve hecate to new form can you buy another hecate that is the original to use with the evolved form? If we get blazing hecate that dont heal but casts a fire damage to entire enemy party, what if we would like one that heals also? ( I realize the answer is probably no, but I am curious... )

Comment

Originally posted by ashocksr View Post
                        My question is, if you evolve hecate to new form can you buy another hecate that is the original to use with the evolved form? If we get blazing hecate that dont heal but casts a fire damage to entire enemy party, what if we would like one that heals also? ( I realize the answer is probably no, but I am curious... )
                        You answered your own question.
                        No.

Comment

You cannot buy second Hecate (same as is already with other evolved heroes). Evolved form (Blazing Hecate) is still a healer, but heals more and grants additional buff, skill on Level 10:
                          Heals the 2 members of your party with lowest percentage of health remaining, each recovering health equal to (11% of targets max HP + 120% Casters MATK +2750) and reduces the damage received by 25% for 2 turns. Does not require rage.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            Because it's too soon. Was expecting to come bit later ( even if the announcement was made that it will get here in november ).
                            We'll see how it is, but I doubt that I'll like it.
                            Lol, sometimes they make updates with only a day notice. We knew a 6th is coming, so I actually don't see why you think it's too soon. I mean, they could have not announced it at all till the update itself.
                            osobena
                            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Any news what ES will be able to do in the upged form?

Comment

Working...
                              X