Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reap All the Rewards in Tycoon and Group Buy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reap All the Rewards in Tycoon and Group Buy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	1760435Click image for larger version

Name:	05.jpg
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1760434

Resource Tycoon (Cross Server)

Duration: Nov 19 to Nov 23 (Server time)
    Server: S1-S225
    Description: Collect the required resources to win Angel Raphael, Imperial Weapon Print, Imperial Helm Print, Ungodly Soul, Divine Blessing Stone, Adv. Soulstone and many other rare items!

Rules:
    - Click on the Tycoon icon on the left of the game window to open the Resource Tycoon menu.
    - Players gain points by collecting required resources during the event, i.e. Gold, Soulstones, Angel Tears, Gemology Points, Blessed Stones, Refining Stone, Runestones, Seraph's Stones, Element Crystal, Aegis Shards, Enchant Stones and Gem Enhancement Stone.

Name:	02.jpg
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	1760430

- Each day at 14:00 and 22:00 the point leaders will be determined and prizes will be set accordingly. Prizes include Vouchers, Synth Scrolls, Soulstones, Blessed Stones, Seraph's Stones, and so much more!
    - The grand prize will be issued at the conclusion of the event.

Name:	03.jpg
Size:	242.6 KB
ID:	1760431

- Overall Scoring Rules

Name:	04.jpg
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	1760432

Limited Time Group Buy

Duration: Nov 19 to Nov 23 (Server time)
    Server: S1-S225
    Description: Group buy consists of 2 different components: diamond purchase and voucher purchase. During the event, the more players who purchase the same items, the higher the discounts will be for the items. Discounts can be as high as 50% off!
    The items in this event are: Moonbeam Wings Shard, Hang Ten Shard, Lycorax Soul Shard, Azul Wolf Soul Shard, Cockatrice Soul Shard, Summer Gear Shard, Tarot Flip Card(5), Seraph's Stone, Blessed Stone, Gem Enhancement Stone, Refining Stone, Element Crystal, Runestone, Ruby Herosoul, Aegis Shard, Soulstone, Angel's Tears, Basic/Adv. Energy Card (50), Topaz Herosoul, Lvl. 4 Common/Superior Gem Chest, Enchanted Ore, Synth Scroll and so on.

Rules:
    1. During the event, the more players who purchase the same items, the higher discounts they can get for the items. The discount can be as high as 50% off.
    2. If you bought an item at a higher price than the final price, the system will automatically calculate and return the price difference to you after the event ends. For example, if a player has bought an item priced 3600 Diamonds, after the event, the price of this item might drop to 2000 Diamonds; thus, the player will get 1600 Diamonds back.

Name:	06.jpg
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	1760433

3. Group Tickets can be used in Group Buy to purchase certain items. 1 Group Ticket is worth 1 Diamond. Group Tickets can be obtained from the events: Total Recharge and Today’s Gift.
    4. If the purchase involves Group Tickets, the Diamonds paid with Group Tickets will not be returned. For example, a player has bought an item priced 3600 Diamonds, with 3200 Diamonds and 400 Group Tickets, after the event, the price of this item might drop to 2000 diamonds, the player will only get 1200 Diamonds back.

Note: Group Tickets are still valid for the next Group Buy event.

Lucky Draw
    The first time each day a player buys each item in Group Buy, they will get a chance to draw in the Lucky Draw. Prizes include Group Buy points and vouchers. There is also an item that gives a 100% refund on the first purchase of the day!

Lottery
    1. Group Buy points are rewarded to players every time they make a successful purchase. These points can be used in the lottery.
    2. Players choose a number from 1-999.
    3. After the event, 1 lucky number will be chosen by the system. The player who has chosen the same number will win 1000 Diamonds! Those who do not win the Big Prize will receive Vouchers according to the amount of Lucky Numbers they have.

yah must spends your money again to get raphael

Comment

Munin Power.... nice. Pity I can't get royal marks.... for now.
      Last edited by osobena; 11-18-2014, 11:49 PM.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Hello,

Why do a Cross Server? I think it favors the big and let diamseurs can chance for others to have the reward.
        When I see that already the first om my server has more than 100 000 points how you want me to or exceeds retrape?
        Very bad idea Cross Server !

Please stop that !

Comment

Originally posted by R277201457 View Post
          Hello,

Why do a Cross Server? I think it favors the big and let diamseurs can chance for others to have the reward.
          When I see that already the first om my server has more than 100 000 points how you want me to or exceeds retrape?
          Very bad idea Cross Server !

Please stop that !
          Cross so the biggest cashers compete against each other. They don't have real competition in single server, do they? And I actually like cross server, I always get something nice, like I will have new boots for my LE this time. I can never make it in top 200, like ever, but who cares, I still have nice rewards.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

they should change the name to Harveens tycoon event, nobody else has a chance against his credit card.

Comment

Cross Server Tycoon = We want money so badly that we need to let the casher challenge extremly for items.
              Man R2 how greedy will you guys get until you have enough? I mean come on 70k Points to even get a oberall reward?
              Thats impossible for non casher and low casher. Why dont you change you form logo to an big Dollar symbole? Would suit you better!

Edit: And Please stop to throw with Group Buy tickets. I mean come on not even the cashers are able to use them all. Or at least make some Hot
              Event where you can exchange them for something usefull. No non casher can use them and low casher not much of them. And these two groups are the
              biggest piece of the League of Angels community.
              Last edited by R256523549; 11-19-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
                Cross Server Tycoon = We want money so badly that we need to let the casher challenge extremly for items.
                Man R2 how greedy will you guys get until you have enough? I mean come on 70k Points to even get a oberall reward?
                Thats impossible for non casher and low casher. Why dont you change you form logo to an big Dollar symbole? Would suit you better!
                Lol, non casher here. And I made 100k last tycoon. If you can't make 70k than you are soooooo not doing something right.

Who the hell is Harveens?
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

harveen from S114, He's on 270k points right now, next closest is 137k

Edit: GMT cs tycoon, maybe thats why you never heard of him.

Comment

harveen if I'm not mistaking ( so far always #1 on CS tycoon's on GMT ) is #1 on EU server too, that I don't know for sure, but if you challenge him in a tycoon race, you'd loose, no matter what job/what salary you have.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I'll just pass on this one, rewards for Adv prize are not worth it
                      It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                        Lol, non casher here. And I made 100k last tycoon. If you can't make 70k than you are soooooo not doing something right.

Who the hell is Harveens?
                        Last time the Djinni events run together with Tycoon. This time it is Group Buy. I have at the moment 13k Points. Maybe i get to 14k. But tomorrow it will be much lower because of no Gemology Energy Cards. So lets hear how you will achieve 70k points without cashing a single cent or use Diamonds?
                        Last edited by R256523549; 11-19-2014, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Last time the Djinni events run together with Tycoon. This time it is Group Buy. I have at the moment 13k Points. Maybe i get to 14k. But tomorrow it will be much lower because of no Gemology Energy Cards. So lets hear how you will achieve 70k points without cashing a single cent or use Diamonds?
                          During CS Tycoon it's a bit harder than SS Tycoon, and not cause of not being able to enter in top200 or so, but :
                          1. SS Tycoon has Djinni's Merchant, a few cash ( if you do ) can grant you the overall prizes 100% ( even if you don't cash, it's 10x easier than cs tycoon. )
                          2. SS Tycoon is a higher chance for you to enter top3/10 ( depending on your server and cashers ) and win the higher rewards.
                          This tycoon I could have joined, but nothing that is there makes me spend my stuff, atleast if it was a level 10/11 cherub instead of those lazy boots.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                            During CS Tycoon it's a bit harder than SS Tycoon, and not cause of not being able to enter in top200 or so, but :
                            1. SS Tycoon has Djinni's Merchant, a few cash ( if you do ) can grant you the overall prizes 100% ( even if you don't cash, it's 10x easier than cs tycoon. )
                            2. SS Tycoon is a higher chance for you to enter top3/10 ( depending on your server and cashers ) and win the higher rewards.
                            This tycoon I could have joined, but nothing that is there makes me spend my stuff, atleast if it was a level 10/11 cherub instead of those lazy boots.
                            So its normally impossible to reach the 70k Points or higher ranks 200- in a cross Server Tyvoon without cashing or am i wrong?

Comment

Its really not that hard, but you still gotta be prepared for it. Saving gemology cards for more than 1 day and saved up enchanted ores are going to be the big point givers in both tycoons. Cross server tycoon seems to always run with group buy, and several have been able to get required points without cashing the last 2 or 3 times its been around. If you have group buy tickets, look through the diamond purchase items and you may find a few that require no diamonds at all. And as many have said in previous threads, if you cant rank in both tycoons, pick 1 and save up the gemology for the one you want to rank in. In my opinion, the rewards in this cross server tycoon are not all that great compared to previous tycoons. It seems like the single server tycoon is worth ranking more than cross server tycoon, especially if you only expect to rank outside of top 200.

Comment

Working...
                              X