Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrate Thanksgiving with League of Angels!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrate Thanksgiving with League of Angels!

Thanksgiving is coming and we've prepared a whole bunch of fun events to celebrate!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Thanksgiving Celebration button.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1761683 Click this icon to begin celebrating Thanksgiving in style!

Thanksgiving Celebration (Unlocks at Lvl. 35)

Duration: Nov. 25th to Dec. 1st
    Server: S1 - S228
    Description: Click the Thanksgiving Celebration icon to see what's in store for LoA's Thanksgiving! This year there are four parts to the celebration: Treasure Hunt, World Boss, Thanksgiving Chests and Thanksgiving Shop.

Name:	Thanksgiving Celebration interface.jpg
Size:	398.1 KB
ID:	1761684

Treasure Hunt
    Duration: Nov. 25th - Dec. 2nd
    Description: This is a brand new event for the holiday! Click here for more details about the Treasure Hunt.

Demeter

Fight together and get great rewards here!

Name:	Demeter interface.jpg
Size:	324.8 KB
ID:	1761685

Rules
    1. Click Demeter to view the Thanksgiving panel. Here players can view personal and server points earned during the Thanksgiving as well as rewards earned.
    2. Players can get points by collecting angelic coins. 1 Angelic Gold = 2 points and 1 Angelic Silver = 1 point.
    3. If points reach a certain level, all players in the server can get corresponding rewards. Plus if the server points level up more than once in the same day, players can get even more rewards! For example, if the server points level up twice, players will get twice the rewards!
    4. Players will also get rewards for contribution, simply click Point Rewards to collect!

Can your server reach the top level during the 7-day celebration? Play to find out!

Thanksgiving Chests
    Description: Resources, rare gems and Angelic Coins. Rewards galore await you within the Thanksgiving Chests!

Name:	Thanksgiving Chest.jpg
Size:	417.1 KB
ID:	1761687

There are 3 kind of chests each requiring a different 'key' to open it. Players can get keys through hot events, or by purchase with Diamonds.

Thanksgiving Shop
    Description: Exchange all those Angelic Coins here for fantastic items!

Name:	Thanksgiving Shop.jpg
Size:	362.3 KB
ID:	1761689

Players have the chance to get the new mount Celestial King, new angel Demeter, and so many other rare items here!

Celestial King Stats

Name:	Stats of Celestial King.jpg
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	1761691

Basic Stats of Demeter

Name:	Stats of Demeter.jpg
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	1761693

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

Why not make point for every Server to going up on same way.i play in dead Server have only 10 players how to up my point for reward????

Comment

not the type that usually complains but u guys got kinda greedy for a thanksgiving event(thanksgiving yuhuu) ... the requirements and prices in the shop are the same as they were on haloween event but the the silver given is hilariously low...prolly most servers will end on lvl 2-3 maybe 4 with players ending at like 1.3k personal points . but oh well thats it i guess

Comment

If the only way to get points is by getting those coins we won't get far.. You require a lot to level up (like 10k to go to level 2) but what you're given is so low that it isn't even attractive for cashers to spend any amounts into that...

Comment

im 99% sure our server not gona make even lv2 till end of the event

Comment

Originally posted by bjach View Post
            im 99% sure our server not gona make even lv2 till end of the event
            this is not sure
            ( the victorana angelprincess)
            the angel of godness in the castle of victoria kingdom at sky never ask me for help do your best stupid thing no know have.this brave do your stupid things and never find this game that is not perfect for life need a r2games for life no one know this game hahahah go little guys play yourself and enjoy:D:D

Comment

I don't like to use these words because it's childish, but this event is an epic fail. On the last day i'll probably buy tutu and the turkey glamor, and some little things from the remaining silver, for that, thanks, otherwise again, epic fail event.

Comment

With regards to badge exchange event, I couldn't even put into words just how much of a disappointment that 1-year LOA badge amounts to. 3xBasic Energy card(10) or 1xRagged treasure map, yeah, those are what the LOA badges(lowest quality) amount to. Now my fantasy of a mega-ultra-grand 1-year LOA celebration is shattered.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
                  With regards to badge exchange event, I couldn't even put into words just how much of a disappointment that 1-year LOA badge amounts to. 3xBasic Energy card(10) or 1xRagged treasure map, yeah, those are what the LOA badges(lowest quality) amount to. Now my fantasy of a mega-ultra-grand 1-year LOA celebration is shattered.
                  Did not you ever realized, this is a game of "pay to win" ? In these games, there is no reward for regular players! For these reasons, there are a lot of dead server, and my server is one of them...
                  P.S Fill in your internet card with a lot of money and enjoy the anniversary

Comment

Interesting i got 93 points in a day in this event , must be a good event yes.
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
                    [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

World Boss Celebrate Thanksgiving bug

Name:	wb.jpg
Size:	419.2 KB
ID:	1703900

Comment

Originally posted by xw0wx View Post
                        World Boss Celebrate Thanksgiving bug
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]115777[/ATTACH]
                        that part is just part of the normal world boss at the normal time, not something different.

Comment

exchange marvelous pumpkin for angelic gold
                          Name: MetalTom
                          Class: Sorcerer
                          Server: S43 Israfil's Horn

Comment

yeah i got 6 marveolus cant you put an exanghe for them useless now

Comment

that Turkey Mount Skill does not proc..... so is it that you automatically got +14% hit when you are mounting a turkey or there is a proc percentage chance missing in its description................ as a matter of fact.. i have never seen it proc for all of my 10 TA battles...................

Comment

Working...
                              X