No announcement yet.

League of Angels - Server Merges 12/3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and server s7 not in the merge even tho there are few active players and only 2 guilds competing in twilight clash

Comment

server 160 tyrant's missive is 7 ppl active or less,we need merge....

Comment

Originally posted by WOLF160 View Post
        server 160 tyrant's missive is 7 ppl active or less,we need merge....
        From what I see you are actually getting merged with 3 other servers. Congrats!
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

need merge

s181 needs merge too

Comment

server ua9 also needs to be merged,,, very few good players are still active... we face big difficulty to build teams for TD, inferno, TA.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chinabuilt1 View Post
              s181 needs merge too
              s182 TOO !!!!
              League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
              ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
              GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
              CLASS ->> SORCERER
              LVL ->> 82
              BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                As I have mentioned a page back - no one cares if you asked for it or not. The server doesn't meet the requirements for active players, or income, or whatever they are, you are getting merged. Still have no idea why people bother asking for merges as it's obvious no one reads them.
                We do not know what are requirements for server merge. Are they fixed or change by the time? Maybe one of possible requirements is that players from servers request merge on forum?
                So, just in case that someone from r2games staff check forums and ticks in sheet numbers of servers, which are mentioned as willing to merge soon:

S200 is waiting for merge

Comment

How about S 106 EU.........we are dying and even more leaving cause of not merging.you guys jumped over us xD
                  It is just sad to see newer servers getting merged and we dont..
                  Last edited by micuki1; 12-01-2014, 10:12 AM.

Comment

please merge S94 Lonewind Forest to
                    [ua54]

Comment

what makes me lough the most is that these guys never get, that there is no point of creating hundreds of new servers as they all get inactive , + i see these guys are merging most servers which are made after mine (our s91) how ever they should think of how to keep their old players on.

guys this just approves that R2 OPS are with limited sense ..

any ways:

S91 still hoping and waiting for a merge

Best of Luck
                      The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

True... they should really stop starting new servers.... and take care of older ones...
                        League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                        ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                        GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                        CLASS ->> SORCERER
                        LVL ->> 82
                        BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

S190 NEED MERGE is death server,few players active .

Comment

Originally posted by elleshar View Post
                            We do not know what are requirements for server merge. Are they fixed or change by the time? Maybe one of possible requirements is that players from servers request merge on forum?
                            So, just in case that someone from r2games staff check forums and ticks in sheet numbers of servers, which are mentioned as willing to merge soon:

S200 is waiting for merge
                            Lol, we already actually established that it's not one of the requirements as one of the servers in the list for merge claimed already they don't want merge and haven't requested one. But from what I have seen in the forums I think one of the requirements is actually under 10 active players. Been searching the forums for a few days now to check all the servers in the list requests and from these that I have found they all claim to have less than 10 actives.
                            osobena
                            s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

are server already merged once it needs to merge again its dieing off

Comment

**** loa dont give a fair match in team arena and cross server >>> kindly fix this ******** promblem .. !

Comment

Working...
                                X