Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The 10th Cross-Server Tournament Begins December 7th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 10th Cross-Server Tournament Begins December 7th!

Duration: Dec. 7th to Dec. 13th (server time)
    Servers: S1 to S228
    Description: The 9th League of Angels Cross Server Tournament starts on November 6th. Elite warriors from each server will have a chance to compete with their counterparts from the same time zone for the championship in the 7-day tournament. The prizes include a Victoriana Figurine, Victoriana's Icon, Athena's Icon, Lvl. 60 and 70 Mythic Equipment Prints, special Flair, Prestige, Gold, etc.

* For rules and details regarding Cross-server Tournament gameplay, please check the RULES below.

Cross Server Tournament Intro

Basic gameplay for the cross-server tournament is composed of 3 stages: Group Stage, Tournament, and Prize Collection.

Stage 1: Group Stage

Duration: Day 1 to Day 3 (server time)
    Level Requirement: Lvl. 50+

Rules
    • Click on the Tournament icon at the top of the game window to bring up the Tournament battlefield.
    • During the group stage, each eligible player has 10 free attempts to challenge other players based on matches made by the system.
    • You can spend Diamonds to purchase extra attempts.
    • Once you have defeated all 10 opponents, the opponent list will be refreshed upon re-entering the Tournament panel.

Prizes
    • Each victory will give you group stage points and rewards; if you fail, the prizes will be halved.
    • Only when all the opponents on the current tier are defeated will the tier prize be issued.
    • Group Stage prizes include Gold, Prestige, and Warrior's Marks (can be used to exchange for Lvl. 60 Mythic Equipment Prints and materials).
    • League of Angels Tournament Shop.

Stage 2: Tournament

Duration: Day 4 to Day 5 (server time)
    Requirements: The 100 players with the highest group stage points can participate in the final tournament.

Rules
    Each finalist has 10 daily challenge attempts. When you defeat an opponent, you take his/her ranking. You can spend Diamonds to purchase extra attempts.

Prize
    All tournament participants can collect a personal gift pack. The quality of the gift pack is determined by your final rank. The prizes include Gold, Prestige, Royal's Marks (can be used to redeem special items), and Flair.

Stage 3: Prize Collecting

Duration: Day 6 to Day 7 (server time)
    All the players on the same server as the Top 10 tournament winners can collect a gift pack from the Tournament panel.

Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes of the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

What about the results from the 9th Cross-server tournament?

Comment

they are lost in space Flakes

Comment

hello
        I am playing on S188 , Gardens of LIght , and every time that this tournament beginns, we receive the icons on screen, only from the second day of the tournament.
        It is clear , that we lose all the fights from first day , and for have a chance for qualification need spend extra ...a lot , for be in top 100. I hope that is not your intention , and I hope also to have the possibility to take part of tournament from the first day. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Sonoshee View Post
          they are lost in space Flakes
          haha don't say bad words. still crossing fingers that they'll send it this Christmas.))

Comment

What about the results from the 9th Cross-server tournament
            Dear Game Producer/Master

Can you give us the answer?

Comment

Again me : even I play in Europe , today is 7th of december ...and still no tournament icon on the screen ...s188 .
              I would like to be able to take part WITHOUT SPENDING A SHITLOAD OF MONEY ...
              Thanks

I am not able to upload my screenshoot on this thread, so I give you the link http://www.filedropper.com/screenshot2014-12-07000514 .
              Last edited by Casidhe; 12-06-2014, 05:18 PM.

Comment

today is 7th of december no tournament icon on the screen in s47 & s184 & s32 & s52 & s76
                xman
                Click image for larger version

Name:	c2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	484.9 KB
ID:	1704428
                Click image for larger version

Name:	c3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	504.9 KB
ID:	1704429

Comment

it starts at 10 am, thats when the icon will appear...

Comment

good job adding gtarcade server in single tournament and group tournament so we get less reward . u should increase the rewards better .

Comment

Hey, tourney is not working. It doesn't get loaded... I hope someone will post a screenshot, because I'm too lazy...

edit: Working now ^^
                      Last edited by Playy001; 12-07-2014, 04:27 AM.
                      League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
                      ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                      GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                      CLASS ->> SORCERER
                      LVL ->> 82
                      BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Server: S118
                        Character: Abbygale

Tournament not working. I dont have the icon for it. Where it is supposed to be is just an empty space.

Comment

it is bugged ... then i try to start it i only can cthe page load percents 0 nothing more . its same isue for all the server fix it please
                          S182
                          Snakemoorfen
                          player papai

Comment

so GMT1 and 2 merged into 1 group for CST ... double the players so needs more diamonds to enter top100 and rewards are still the same ??
                            S69 Foultusk Lair
                            IGN Jm4nsk1
                            Guild BloodOath
                            Alliance BloodOath
                            lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Server time 10.24 - event finished *** !

Comment

Working...
                              X