Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it isn't a wonder players try to cheat with the prices here its just robbery /looking at you Christmas party events 4/6 all cash events

Comment

If you are poor stop to play this game, that's simple... You think developpers are unwilling workers ? Nothing is FREE in LIFE...

Comment

Cheater or not?

I've receive a mail from system warning me but i cant see the reason why. Im a free player, dont use any amount in this game i love. As you can see free players cant win any event unless they collect event items and cashiers can easily win all events using their money except for rose event especially on a dying server(as most of the servers here). I created 6 dummy account, collect free diamonds to activate vip4 and collect roses to win every rose event but some jealous vip cashier players reported me saying im cheating and i immediately receive a mail from system warning me to stop what im doing. Its not easy to create 6 lvl 50+ account, collect free diamonds and collect roses getting 500-600 devotion everyday only for rose event whose reward is not that really great (just costumes or mount) and here are these cashiers jealous of a free player winning rose event accusing me of cheating then this R2games didnt even investigate just looking at cashiers concerns and complaint. Cashiers really wanna have it all and R2games want free players QUIT!!!...

Comment

Obviously exploiting Roses event with dummy account is illegal. It was stated in the 1st place. Nothing to do with cashier or not.

Comment

Sorry.. but I think what you did was illegal. And, its completely free with fake account, duh.. Unless you pay for vip4 on those 6 account it might be better (although its still illegal act) I mean that means you pay for those roses.
            QueenBee [S177] Pearly Highlands
            Guild: Garuda INA

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	787.6 KB
ID:	1705269 pls any 1 help me :/ :/ all day its like this and i cant get into game :/ :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
                Obviously exploiting Roses event with dummy account is illegal. It was stated in the 1st place. Nothing to do with cashier or not.
                Wait, where was it said that using alts in rose event is against the rules? The devs and forum mods have repeatedly said that making alts, as many alts as you want, is just fine.

Comment

hahahahaha, all i hear is whine whine whine. Cashers are too strong, the game is unbalanced, i dont know how to play, whine whine whine. You whiners are free to go find another game to cry on if you dont like playing LOA. Everything eventually becomes free/easier to get so how about you guys grow a pair, stick to it and get better and eventually you'll get things. lol damn noobs

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
                    Wait, where was it said that using alts in rose event is against the rules? The devs and forum mods have repeatedly said that making alts, as many alts as you want, is just fine.
                    but they have also stated repeatedly that its illegal to use those accounts to gain benefits, ex. winning rose event lol. Why do you guys twist things to your benefit? lol

Comment

yes it is sad but those who cheat have the need to be the best and they do anyting to cheat

Comment

R2 is just after your money they dont care about you. . .they are just after the cheater because they lost money w/c they dont got paid . . . Xmas event here vs the original creator of loa gtarcade see who suck money and tell me the difference of fairness you want to tell. . .

Comment

Originally posted by hunuot View Post
                          Provided you don't exploit them. Using alts to sending roses is viewed as exploiting, which I think is perfectly fair.
                          Alanna
                          Beserker lvl 73
                          980K BR
                          Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                          Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                          Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                          Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                          Mystic lvl 72
                          1.1M BR
                          Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                          Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                          Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                          Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

i dont know why dummy is illegal its simply making new user and earning the normal way and not exploiting the game(alter the normal flow). . .leveling them and collecting resource/rose for main acc is not a joke . .more harder than plastic card. . .you cant say they're poor just because they dont recharge. . .or noob or fool.. they maybe are simply smarter than you to find a normal way to beat you with out using $$$ . . .your free to create own dummy too if thats your only problem lets see how much time on monitor you make to shape them the way you cry / open every event. . .

if dummy is ilegal then a newly acc friend is ilegal by sending rose from friend LOL vip achievable free need just time and brain not mouth

Comment

Originally posted by R252102781 View Post
                              i dont know why dummy is illegal its simply making new user and earning the normal way and not exploiting the game(alter the normal flow). . .leveling them and collecting resource/rose for main acc is not a joke . .more harder than plastic card. . .you cant say they're poor just because they dont recharge. . .or noob or fool.. they maybe are simply smarter than you to find a normal way to beat you with out using $$$ . . .your free to create own dummy too if thats your only problem lets see how much time on monitor you make to shape them the way you cry / open every event. . .

if dummy is ilegal then a newly acc friend is ilegal by sending rose from friend LOL vip achievable free need just time and brain not mouth
                              I know how hard and how much dedication you need to raise 6 char to get those roses. But hey, stop being defensive. I beg a GM or any mod to clear it up whether its an illegal act or not. If not, I could be a winner too on the next Rose Event, without guildies involved to help. But still, this doesn't seems right.
                              QueenBee [S177] Pearly Highlands
                              Guild: Garuda INA

Comment

The developers should make the game more affordable for all.. it's expensive ... That's the reason why so many gamers cheat. I am not telling that those players are right or wrong this not even an excuse but a fact !
                                Last edited by vanessadeFrance; 12-24-2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X